A SHOCKING Makeup Quiz With My BOYFRIEND!!

Main A SHOCKING Makeup Quiz With My BOYFRIEND!!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      A SHOCKING Makeup Quiz With My BOYFRIEND!!

For April Fool’s I wanted to upload a video with a BANG! Today my boyfriend quizzes me on modern pop culture while wearing an electric shock device around …

NikkieTutorials

THIS IS ONE HELL OF A VIDEO!!!!! ⚡️ how many questions did YOU get right?? 👀

candice lynn

That long eyeliner draws the eye in a way that makes you resemble Kate Hudson

CandyCat

13:11 so cute!! (* 3 *) <3

Jocelyn Ramos

Do a tutorial completely in dutch❤️❤️❤️❤️

BELLA’s P Channel

When she applying the shadows he didn’t even do it omg obviously she’s gonna do a good a good look and challenge

Nicola Maynard

This was a great video. You have a good sense of humour and a great relationship with Dylan. Loved it.

Demi Koning

5:00: "Dylan, niet doen!"

MsTopacJay

Help what brow product did Nikkie use? I want it 😋

Galaxy girl

I loved the eye look 😍😍

Maria Jeanette

am i the only one that actually thinks that the ''ruined'' liner looks kinda good?? Like I would wear that

mari haze

Love the learning at the end

R Howe

"I can't do this anymore" what a mood.

jean thompson

crack up

Stien Andries

I do not learn Dutch because of you but English because of you 😅😅💓
                                  Dutch:
                                  Ik leer geen Nederlands door jou maar Engels door jou

Naomi OOTD

I still don’t get the avocado question ??

Tater

I’m confused is this a new boyfriend? Or the same one from before. I thought they had split up when all the other youbtubers were breaking up. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Akío Aslan

This makes me feel nervous

Esmae RothfusZ

Bedankt 😀 I was adopted by Dutch parents! I’ve been to delft/The Hague, Groningen, boskop, Rotterdam and Amsterdam while visiting! Love you videos !

Enrico Silvestri

this is so iconic

Jarin Orin

Can you do a video of boyfriend does my voice over

Tasneem Mountaj

That is the most sadistic thing I’ve seen on a makeup channel.

love of love

I love your videos love u nikkie who agree like

Ellie Currey

LOVED this

somemoreplease

I loooove that accidental eyeliner smash. May be the new trend set here. It really escalated the look, no jokes. Looks super creative and artistry 😍 Double wings is the new way to go!

Christina Psylla

Sooooo funny !!!! <3

Lunaballa Janet

Lol i thought Harry Potter was her boyfriend

Regen

I just got the best idea for some good payback! Time to do his make-up! (If he wants to be on camera of course)

tanassa70

Wasnt cool that he shocked you when you got an answer right. Fun video.

Rahila Salim Khatri

This look was soo elektricitating… ✨🔥🤩😂🤦🏻‍♀❤🤷🏻‍♀🙈

evo de vlo

Amazing video 😘😘

Ralf T.

Where did you buy that lipstick its amazing!!!!

Vera Spiridonova

Dit is een moeilijk grappige video hahahahah, thanks voor dit

ygtrash

Finally a vid which james charles can’t do cuz no bf 🙁 jk no shade

19echo1

„motherflippin‘ Flipflops“ 😅

#27424
                                                                          Bob Dylan

I'm getting classy flintstones vibes from her outfit

#27425
                                                                            Lmao

Hey guys ! Like aesthetic music? 💜 go watch my recent video ! ☁️

#27426
                                                                              Talesha Wood

I love your Mike up♥️💜♥️💜👍🏼

#27427
                                                                                Mehreen Ilyas

This is so painful to watch…

#27428
                                                                                  Sara Perez MUA

noooo this hurts to watch lol

#27429
                                                                                    My center Madelief

mother flipping flip flops

#27430
                                                                                      Ayesha Noor

sparksfly, its like electricity , i might die

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!