A Typical "WORK DAY" Vlog ☕️

Main A Typical "WORK DAY" Vlog ☕️

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ Click here to get 2 months of Skillshare for FREE: (first 500 who click eep!) WATCH MY …

Rebecca

Lol^^ the beginning alone was quite gangster 😂👏🏽❤️ loved it! Thanks for sharing ☘️

Amira Makhlouf

So sad I missed the free trial, I'm located in Africa and wasn't awake when you put the video up. But that's okay 🙂 the FFF look looks so pretty can't wait to see it ♡

nv

Please do more vloggs. I love all the other videos you publish, but vlogging is your thing. ❤️

Pituca Beauty

The classes site sounds like so much fun. And i loved this video

Arianna D’Ippolito

Allana you’re one of my biggest inspirations 🥰 happy to say that I finally opened my own YouTube channel (after many years😂) so it would be awesome if you guys could show some love🤗 xxxx

Jess Jones

your bf looks like a darker version of aaron carter

Hareem NM

Where are your glasses from????

Marjorie Choumiloff

Well if you want to learn French you have a fellow French beauty, fashion and health enthusiast subscriber that would absolutely love to help you practice 🙄💖🇨🇵

Mary

Going to the gym twice in a single day = I had nothing better to do. If this was one of your busiest days, I'm confused? How can anyone do less? Most folks don't have time to go to the gym once a day. Filters are beyond you, yet your job is to be on social media? You work with Vanessa, and you two are so busy that you have time to go out to lunch? If only we could all be as White, pretty, and rich we would be YouTubers who don't understand what "busy" means.

Nicole Sigmon

Could you maybe show us your makeup removal/cleansing routine? I'm so unsatisfied with the makeup removers I've tried recently and would love to see what you use. Even if you just include it in a vlog it would be such a help <3

lexi

That elf hydrating primer has an awful scent like cardboard or something and it doesn’t feel hydrating at all, i threw it away after trying it twice :/

Hakuna Matata

This video makes me realize I’m working too hard by getting no money😫
                              but…i give it to her,she‘s great

J Jadot

So good. Thank you for the Skillshare code ✨💯✨

Madison Roles

This is hands down one of the coolest sponsorships I’ve ever come across. Big thank you from me, I’ll definitely be using skillshare!! ❤️❤️

Youtubeee

Your workouts are inspiring! Getting up early and doing it is freaking hard but it's worth it for those endorphins.

T M

What does Vanessa do??? Also I’m so into this crimped hair 👍🏻

Christina Lynn

Thank you for the Skillshare code!! Also, love your vlogs, I feel like we’re best friends 🙃😘

Odette McCarthy

Oh my god Allana, thank you so much for the free Skillshare!!

Katie Saxon

Love the vlog type videos 👌🏻❤️ it’s like hangin out with a friend

Jenna Keith

Quality Meryl footage ❤️

Samantha Eash

I always look forward to your videos…such a great way to end a very long day!

Sammi Phung

I keep forgetting you live in toronto so when I see your walks to Barry’s I’m like “hey that looks so familiarl

Nina Campbell

Omg the makeup looks so good! Can’t wait for the FFF!

BeyondBrii

sometimes i think wow i wish i hadn't stopped making yt videos (i only did it in 2010-11) bc i could've potentially gone somewhere with it by now, but then i realise i'm not a morning person so idk how i would've done that loool, probs to you!

Annah Niram

Love you two!! (and miss Vanessa ofc). Also, the editing is amazing Dejan 😊

Krista Bee123

Live in Winnipeg MB 🇨🇦 and the drug store woes is reallll lol

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!