A Weekend Away in Joshua Tree! // Travel VLOG

Main A Weekend Away in Joshua Tree! // Travel VLOG

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Alex Centomo.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      Travel Vlog // Joshua Tree, CA!

We spent a weekend in Joshua Tree and had the best time relaxing! Follow me on instagram: Watch my festival outfit …

Yeniffer Perez Ramirez

The whole video is just beautiful πŸ’–

Lauren N

pleaseee change the outro song

lablondinette02

You look so beautiful and glowing in this vlog! I really want to go to joshua tree now!

San

Can we actually eat it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shannon Calvert

Dreamy place with dreamy lil beings ✨ ps Alex, your brow glow up is inspiring πŸ’«

Sandra Hyatt

What is the name of this town where all the tulip flowers were? Thank You.

Anialixy Carballo

This vlog was so relazing; I could've continued watching forever. And that Tulip field is a dream <3 I need friends like you guys to go do those kinds of things.

misslaceymarie

Holland, MI has a beautiful Tulip festival with Fields and a wind mill. It’s gorgeous! 🌷🌷

Daniella Palencia Posada

Pat is always a freaking mood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

maria julia mendonca

I love your videos❀️

Laura Blue

Why am I starring at your lipgloss ? I love it haha. What's the reference please ?

Rylee C

Your vlogs are the best!

Claudia Candino

I'm freaking in love 😍 also patrick in jail Made my day πŸ˜‚

Cortney Korns

This is amazing! Love the western town! The editing skills are unreal, too! I feel like Pat could have lived back in the day lol def has the vibe.

Bee Irakabaho

I think I wanna try that once a month week-end disconnection… but does youtube count??

Kacy Evans

My hometown 😭😭😭😍😍😍

Josefine Γ–ijer

I love that there's no wifi, that way you can't cheat and you will be more present, definitely need a weekend away like that! 😍

Esraa Bassiouni Ψ§Ψ³Ψ±Ψ§Ψ‘ Ψ¨Ψ³ΩŠΩˆΩ†Ω‰

Omg this is so much fun I want to go there

Saskia X

How beautiful <3 You totally bring your own personality in your Vlog-editing and i just love it, you go Girl

Soetkin

so so beautiful there! I've also never done and air bnb but really want to try it out sometime!

Makyden Parreira

I really like the vibe!

solange

Your brows look really good in this video!

Julia Dexter

Omg this looked like so much fun!! If you love tulips you should go to Keukenhof in the Netherlands in the spring like late April it’s BEAUTIFUL!!

ashley m

I cannot get over how fucking AMAZING you look with bangs

Bruna Cardoso

your outfits 😍😍😍

Wei-Joan Udden

I think it's so important to disconnect every once in a while! It's so nice once you do. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!

Cristina Robbins

I hope this doesn’t come off as judgmental but I hope one day you can be able to actually take a trip somewhere with no vlogs or instagram shoots & ACTUALLY immerse yourself in nature because nature is so so beautiful & it’s free! It’s such a calming experience. I too am guilty of being way too attracted to my phone & what not & for you it’s literally your job so I get it but one trip couldn’t hurt!! Go on a hike, kayaking, canoeing, lots of experiences are at your disposal like white water rafting, rock climbing, etc. instead of staying in your Airbnb all day ya know!! Again I hope this comes off as helpful & not snobby

Jazzmin Wolf

I love when Pat in the videos he is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hannah Renee

This is such a great idea😍

zoe bellanfante

love the bangs and hair color cute

Cristina Bevilacqua

WOW Joshua Tree looks so stunning and relaxing!! Love it πŸ’– Also, you guys kill me- you guys are too funny.

zoe bellanfante

no hate but its crazy how i saw a video about the flowers dying in the field because sooo many people taking pics in them.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!