A Weekend Away with my Sister!

Main A Weekend Away with my Sister!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      A Weekend Away with my Sister!

My sister and I went away for a few days in upstate NY for a Boohoo trip! Follow me on instagram: LINKS BELOW Use …

Melanie Heart

So freaking cute!!! I'm loving this new content! Ahhhh!!!

Alexandra Sophia

YAS love the more personable vlogs!!!

Samantha Vas

Loooove this video! ๐Ÿฅฐ looks like the most wholesome weekend!

kristina k

Youโ€™re so pretty Alex! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Paula B

I thought you were vegetarian, I'm confused

Meg Dillon

Omgggg I almost spit out my water because Caelynn is there!! I love her so much, Thanks bachelor nation haha. This looked so much fun tbh and seeing those clothes omgg that pink dress you and your sister wore was so pretty!! I wish it wasn't sold out though.

zoe bellanfante

who is the girl twerking and that did the split girl can dance u go there

zoe bellanfante

i could see your sis on bachelor in paradise but then again i dont want no guy mess with her feelings. never mind alex

Simply Anais

So proud of you and so excited to see this real side of you !!โค๏ธ KEEP SHINING QUEEN

aurรฉlie

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

mmao

love your vlogs <3

jessicasofistica

Alex be my friend pls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Aiti Garcia

Great vlog! Whatโ€™s Elleโ€™s YouTube channel name? She seemed so nice

Kayla Smith

It amazes me this video only had 26 comments! The editing is so good!๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜

Ps smaller youtuber here

Fabiola Suรกrez

Making me want it to be summer again!

Delphine P.

Such a wholesome vlog ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ sister love/bonding is so precious ๐Ÿ˜Š p.s: what brand is Kayla's backpack in the last shot? :)))

Carm

I'm getting major Parent Trap vibes from the BooHoo Camp lol

Aly Medina

I always enjoy the "sisters vlog"๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’• love from Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ

Liz Black

Love the way you edited this girl such a vibe! You are so cute. โค

Maddison Perkins

omg itโ€™s caelynn๐Ÿ˜‚i was not expecting that but iโ€™m glad you guys are becoming friends!!๐Ÿ’œ

Laura Jane Stanley

I loved watching this video! Itโ€™s really nice seeing what you got up to on the trip, it looked amazing ๐Ÿ˜

marina skrbic

I really love watching you cuz you are SO inspireing ๐Ÿ’“ and also binge on yours and dans videos and boos too hahahaha

Amanda Liberty

You are so sweet and genuine, plus absolutely beautiful ๐Ÿ’—

Alyssa King

Can't get over that you're now friends with Caelynn. So jealous but it looks like you had a blast!

Cheyenne Miller

The fact that Danielle Bernstein was there is is cool, she's basically one of the OG influencers. Also love Caelynn she seems like an angel.

Bailey Dir

I love your vids sm!! I just started my channel and itโ€™s so fun!!:))

Old World Glam

Love this vlog!

Meri J

what a fun trip! I also loved seeing the rickey sisters dance

Natiii

I Had so Much Fun watching this Video ๐Ÿ™‚

Sanne Vander

I am so proud of you Alex! Loved the edit on this! So much fun to see you and your sissie having so much fun! ๐Ÿ˜

LifeOfMJ

Keep doing you Alex, you're amazing!! Btw love the intro of this video, SO CUTE ๐Ÿ™‚

Amadeja99

Love this video, so chill xx ๐Ÿ’›

Skye Devin

Yay! A new video! I was waiting to see this vlog with your sister. I watched both of your ig stories and it looked like so much fun! Glad to see more real side of you in this vlog. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tysonโ€™s Mom

I LOVE seeing different media colliding. Also, Iโ€™m not sure if you thought about it. But thanks for not using Caelynn for clickbait:) Youโ€™re a pure soul โค๏ธ

#88589
                                                                          Madison

Loved this vlog! You seem very down to earth, love that!

#88590
                                                                            modestmermaid

Caelynn from Paradise! How fun!

#88591
                                                                              Georgie Minter-Brown

Absolutely loved this! Such an adorable cabin xx

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!