ABH Did WHAT?!! RIVIERA PALETTE Review | Jackie Aina

Main ABH Did WHAT?!! RIVIERA PALETTE Review | Jackie Aina

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

ABH Did WHAT?!! RIVIERA PALETTE Review | Jackie Aina

This video is done in partnership with Ole Henriksen Hi guys! Recently Anastasia Beverly Hills PUNCHED US in the face with some new color in the form of a …

Sesi Abah

"I am in pain." I started laughing when I saw that clip. Killer make-up miss Jackie.

Michael Kao

Jackie! Teach us how you color correct your photos please

Cassandra Dini

Omg you glowy 😘

Kenya Woods

I’ve never waited for you to upload a video like this one πŸ˜ƒ! for some reason I needed auntie Jackie validation on this palette🀣🀣

Timia Adonis

She just gave me life with the Stomp remix πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈstamp sis stamp

brooklynforever1990

This eye look is stunning!

Reinan Koubani

Come thru with the eye makeup 😍😍😍

Dajinai Lasenby

Gunshots had me SHOOK!

Mandie Simons

Omg I loved the jetsons

Janiyah Annette

β€œAct up you can get snatched up” period πŸ˜‚

Camille S

you're blessing us w uploads and great references LOL

S P

I wish I had the shape of your eyes. I was truly blown away with the difference in your eyes when you put on concealer, that concealer took years off your face…not that I think you're old…at all. LOL You are absolutely beautiful!

Chan Chan Torres

Nooooo! No "it's lash time" song??? 😒😒😒

Angel Zuniga

I don’t know what you did but damnnnn sis you look gooooooodddd

hyungwon’s lips

jackie need to chill with randomly adding scary ass momo in the video!! like damn, now a sis spooked before bed at 2am πŸ˜­πŸ˜–

eyezofhazelness

The Kirk Franklin bit killed me lmaoooooo

Mak Dahm

Jackie’s voice is therapeutic for me tbh

Mandie Simons

Btw love ya girl

Mandie Simons

Everyone still puts liner in their waterline still Kelly stacks does so does nicol concillio and many many others

Hollipop Lollipop

This eye look looks amazing on you!!!! Gorgeous.

Christy Woods

Im buying this pallette!!!for sure😊😊😊😊😊😊

Ebony May

Jackie has spoken !!!

Make-up by Bradshaw

Since I’ve started my channel 2 weeks ago I try to figure out how to start my videos as sickening and fierce as you do it all the time. Like give me something Mrs. Aina u de boss πŸ˜‚β™₯️
                                                    Btw. Great video (as always) ✨β™₯️✨

Christy Woods

I dont wear bottom lash mascara!

Beauty by Anne-Chris

Such a stunning look! I really am so excited to give this palette a try

Angie Mercado

Ok but where’s the lash time song πŸ˜ͺ

Dominique Givens

Saw you on the Today show!!! You looked great!

kieran trainor

this is the only channel where i watch the ads all the way through, you get that COIN jackie… much love <3
                                                              (also wow you look phenomenal SIS)

Diega Siragusa

i can’t get over how good your hair looks πŸ˜©πŸ’ž

Christy Woods

Im subbed to over 200 influencers and Id say 90% of them Always use Eyeliner in their waterline.I wont go without it,No Ma'am!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jasmine Trotter

the gun shots get me everytime lmaoooo

Sandra Sparks

Could you pretty please try the Maybelline lipsticks that claim to be for all skin tones? I'm super curious to know what you think of them!

Leah Downs

Love the look!

Peggy Greenway

5:34 I swear you are amazing at everything 😍😍😍😍

#15206
                                                                          Stormy Jay

The Kirk Franklin reference at 9:19 had me πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#15207
                                                                            Jess B

Okay she said β€œGood Girl” And my nasty ass got excited. 😫 wth is wrong with me

#15208
                                                                              Larry Y

I'm getting Gabrielle Union from this look! Love it!

#15209
                                                                                Lexi K

We just got this in at my store but I'm glad I can see what cousin jackie had to say before I bought it.

#15210
                                                                                  thatshitcrayable

Is it me or did her pink eyeshadow look a little blotchy?

#15211
                                                                                    Christy Woods

I feel the same way,I wish their was a dark navy blue or teal,Its a bacation pallette for God's sake!!!

#15212
                                                                                      Xochitl BK

Auntie Jackie made me want to buy the palette. I love purple & pink. I would have change that brown shade for a navy blue like she said.

#15213
                                                                                        CarmenBoone87

This overall look is freaking gorgeous… Now you got me thinking about doing a recreate πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

#15214
                                                                                          Christy Woods

Yesssss!I Absolutely Love Watching Full face of maleup from You!!!😍😍😍You make it so interestimg amd teaches Us so much,Like where to put shadow and how to blend right to get shapes,etc!

#15215
                                                                                            CarmenBoone87

I'm not a HUGE fan of ABH palettes but this one really looks like a banger

#15216
                                                                                              Noura

neon colors look gorgeous on dark skin

#15217
                                                                                                Tasha T

Aaayyyyeee for the Kirk Franklin remix πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

#15218
                                                                                                  Dora Wilson

Thatlook is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

#15219
                                                                                                    Ann Holl

Looking like a dollπŸ’•

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!