ABH Foundations…They ALMOST HAD ME In the 1st Round NGL

Main ABH Foundations…They ALMOST HAD ME In the 1st Round NGL

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

ABH Foundations...They ALMOST HAD ME In the 1st Round NGL

Hey guysssss sooooo Anastasia Beverly Hills gave the girls a new foundation and translucent powder collection! Is it worth the hype?! Find out on today’s review …

Jackie Aina

iono what happen yall, lmao SORRY

Mosi Robinson

Just love me some Jackie!!

Misses Deedee

Lmaooooo @ golden orange. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

angelica No

"ThAtS tHe BeSt MaTcH yOu EvEr HaD!"
              I had to re-watch that like 10 times. LMAO

Yaz Valentin

I have noticed a lot of people complaining about all these launches. And they aren’t women of color. I feel like shits just getting started

queen mestizah

Okay now I see the importance of that notification bell because I’ve been going back to your channel, anticipating your video and here I am a day later!!!

Dharmie Moses

The review I have been waiting for💃💃

Alyssa Kearns

That little song at 3:26 gets in my head and now I sing out "It's snack time, it's snack tiiime!" to my students as we transition to snack. I work with 2 year olds so they don't judge!

Shaddey N Mc Calla

I’m always laughing during Jackie’s tutorials/reviews 🙌🏾🙌🏾 I’d love a tutorial on picking the perfect foundation tone off the internet (I can’t go to the stores because I don’t live in the U.S or any other country where they sell this in stores)

Alena Snowden

The way you edit your videos is literally genius. Makes everything 20x funnier 😂 I’m always dying when I’m watching you

Nadine Wise

Omg you are hilarious. Love the video. Tfs 😍

Racquel Flowers

For us dark skin girls that red powder might work well as a bronzer that’s actually warm toned (not cool toned) for a change. I’d love to see it work as a blush/bronzer.

Charlotte Sarah Ross

Jackie is the queen of shade and undertone matching, if only she were available at every beauty counter to shade match me

Drama Audzai

Where is the link?

isabella garcia

Baby girl, I’m just waitin on a lash tutorial or am I the only one who can’t even put on a lash properly to save my life

nomfundo mkhize

I love Jackie Aina’s energy she’s such an excitement I never miss a video

The Nikki Diaries

THIS SHADOW THOUGH 😍😍😍😍

Imogen Oakes

Obvs makeup is amazing as ever and such a detailed review, but also that top/blouse/dress is incredible, you look divine.

Dione Barnes

Your camera tho!!!!!! Superb quality!

Griim Kitt3n

I love the hair Jackie. 😍😍😍 It looks so good. I had to like just off the strength. Of the hair alone.

Leighsa

Jackie: this look is looking very…
                                                Me: Christmassy!
                                                Jackie: reptilian
                                                Me: …. oh.

Malibu Way

I love the review so honest ! ❤️

Bradford Harris

Your base is too light for your natural skin tone. Clown face.

Abul Kashem Sonu

This is crazy! Received $553 today alone resulting from (search in Google without spaces) this website here; MyEasyOnlineJobs

ButterflyFaith25

I feel like I can't do half of this shit but this is so entertaining! Like the Editing Is A1 hunnnnyy!!! When she called out for Conner I just died!

Stef Solano

I’m so confused. Did you put foundation OVER powder?

brriijjaa

All I see is REEEDDD 😫

Roland Black

I love how even though she collabed with ABH, she's still honest with the review of their products
                                                              We love an unbiased QUEEN 😍😍

Nona Morton

Yes I love all the complexion products! I just hate I cant buy them all.

Salem Bitch Trials

Now this is a mfin outfit!! 💚💛

ray

your skin lookin so pretttyyyyy

Olivia Kjellberg Persson

You know you’re skin is oily and weird when your foundation gets oily and greasy within two hours even if you powdered before 😭😭

aw riii

do you have the link for the award you were nominated for? i don’t see it in the description box

kenyatta walker

Please come back on Twitter we miss you auntie !!

#93613
                                                                          Judah12 Tribes

Seriously one of the funniest vids…

#93614
                                                                            gummiies

i thought the undertones of the abh foundation were a little weird too. I'm a neutral undertone but i'm 110C

#93615
                                                                              Cyn Jimenez

so glad you’re on trending! enjoying your palette btw color scheme in on point 💓

#93616
                                                                                Ebony Nicole

Jackie!!! You did that🍍🍍

#93617
                                                                                  Domonique S

This eye look is amazing!

#93618
                                                                                    Tatiana Hernandez

Why do you put powder before foundation??

#93619
                                                                                      RA’DÓR DOLCÈ

HAIR !!! SKIN !!! SMILE !!! SKILL !!! PERSONALITY!!! THE MAKEUP WORLD LOVE YOU MORE THEN YOU KNOW ❤️❤️❤️❤️

#93620
                                                                                        Nyema Powell

The autotune got me in tears rn LMAOOO

#93621
                                                                                          Ruchama Tinor

2:28 I CANT LAUGH IM SICK 😭😭😭🤧 but baby

#93622
                                                                                            Ash.nk

She suddenly my fav. Okay.

#93623
                                                                                              isobel64

gorgeous look jackie.

#93624
                                                                                                Jess Dewhurst

Jackie’s editing has really stepped up lately and I’m absolutely here for it

#93625
                                                                                                  SimplySethh

This hair is everything on you

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!