AD TRYING ON VERY EXTRA CLOTHING FROM MISSGUIDED!

Main AD TRYING ON VERY EXTRA CLOTHING FROM MISSGUIDED!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      AD TRYING ON VERY EXTRA CLOTHING FROM MISSGUIDED!

INSTAGRAM: This video is kindly sponsored by Missguided, Use my discount code ROXI30 for 30% (exc sale items) …

Ioana Gabriela

I mean, even if she didn't review honestly those piece of clothing, she give us a chance to see some products (free). I mean she s rich, but every video to be with clothing… even if she send back half of it its expensive. So… if she doesnt do always those videos sponsored,im in. Its expensive to be a youtuber so …. go ahead. I will always support roxi 🙂

Caitlin White

Loving the natural brown hair! 👌🏼💖

Paige Frz

This video is so not honest. 👎🏼

Lily Mcgilloway

She looks so good in everything 😍😫

C Hall

Made me cringe when she said ‘a million bucks’

Angelo Lara

Please tell me where you get that black top with a hole in the top chest area sooooooo my vibe

Amerisha Sangma

What is the size of your waist?

Jamie Marie

Where did you get your black top from?

geetaa Namrithaa

COLLAB W MIA MAPLES
                        (not trying to be annoying lol)

faithmusic 97

Scared that we will see your bra but openly wear a lingerie jumpsuit.. yes. Anywho! Love your happiness! You're awesome

Afia Zahin

Hot pink looks amazing on you

Miral Bhanushali

Roxy = Spring…loved to see u in so many colors.

negrita.bailahastaelfin

You need to start filming different kinds of videos girl! A trying on and a haul here and there are fun, but all the time?

hit list savage

Okay get this right.. It's not acceptable for girls to wear bra's out in public but when it comes to bodysuits you can wear them out in public? It legit looks like your wearing laundry

Maham Ka

Makeup tutorial on this look please!!!!

Max Suarez

Please tell me thit that is Not filler in your cheeks….. lips was fine because I felt you on how you felt about them, but your cheeks?….. na girl, your beautiful the way your are. And if those are just your natural cheeks well then forgive me, but for some reason in this video that's all I can see, I'm not even really paying attention to what's going on in the video… I'm just staring at your cheeks… 🤔 I'm sorry 😔

Elisa D’Carpio

Where is the black shirt you wore in the intro from?? So cute!!

deluded riba

Brown hair suits her sm 😙

Dora Peterson

I love when you do clothing try on Hauls!!!!

Nikki Coco

need those suits

Melissa McCadden

Omg her thumbnail! She looks fully brunette and she looks stunning! Can't wait for her blonde to grow out fully! Xx

KAYLAY

okay that yellow dress looks SO GOOD ON HER!!!!!!!

TheMissLexi

The lime green is killer on you! The coral pink and lilac suits were beautiful too but very young and too instagram little girl vibes. The lime green suit gave proper insta baddie boss babe vibes

Sisely Ortiz

THE PINK DRESS LOOKED THE BEST ON YOU

Sisely Ortiz

WHERE IS THE TOP YOU ARE WEARING FROM OMG

Emily Perez

I love that bando top with the white flared bottoms🤩although I noticed the white bottoms were quite see-through 😬don’t know if u caught that

Snowie 777

One of the best hauls
                                                            So out of your comfort zone
                                                            But all the pieces were beautiful on u

Sarah Duffy

Where is that beautiful black too you’re wearing from? 😍😍

Ali Lamb

This was so good omg loved this so much

Amber Leonard

I know you'll probably never read this. But my family is currently under foreclosure on our house. The owner, trent, was injured and was forced out of the military due to that (honorable discharge) and we are now about to be forced out of our home. I'm not one to beg or even ask for help but please consider helping. I'm not asking for cash or for a check, just you contacting the company directly. I'm sorry. I'm desperate at this point and I couldn't stand to see a veteran and his family homeless

KirouChan

I can see ur pokadot panties through ur white pants 😲!

Shurite Banda

You look amazing in everything that you try on effortlessly.

TheLittleThings MatterMost

Can you do videos of being a celebrity for a week again

Aubrey Sherry

Love your dark hair, girl!!

#43518
                                                                          Jzaira Lam

At the start of the video, I thought your top was edited lol!

#43519
                                                                            Naa Chronicles

You look extra pretty in this video today maybe it’s bc you’re engaged & happy idk ❤️😘

#43520
                                                                              Nepz Babe

I love this clothes! 😍

#43521
                                                                                P Thorpe

Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing??

#43522
                                                                                  Kori Garbison

You look good in everything!! You are lucky you look beautiful in neon, i can't pull it off!!!
                                                                                    I would buy: white pants and pink crop top, black lace body suite and black dress pants!!!

#43523
                                                                                    Rebekah Choe

does anyone know where she got her top from in the beginning

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!