ALL the BEST (and WORST) Luxury & Drugstore CONCEALERS

Main ALL the BEST (and WORST) Luxury & Drugstore CONCEALERS

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      ALL the BEST (and WORST) Luxury & Drugstore CONCEALERS

Today I’m giving you a full run down on the Best & Worst Luxury and Drugstore Concealers on my list. xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Breanna Buselaki

Can you do this video but with setting powders!? I have the worst time trying to find something that works for me without it looking cakey!!

nwazan

YAS. Thank you for making this video. I’ve been overwhelmed by the amount of new concealers. Now I know which one to get 💁🏻. And the NARS concealer creased like hell under my eyes. I thought I was crazy, because everyone was loving on it too. Xx

Jeanette Sattora

I love Edward Bess concealer in a pot! My personal fave!!!

Blake Santiago

Please. Make a video saying all about the formulas like what you said about the coconut oil that can clog your pores.
              Tell more about this pleaaaaase I never asked you for anything. Love you bye

rihan o’deh

Hiii gorgeous, have you ever tried the jouer concealer?
                I heard that it’s better than shape tape!
                Thank you for your helpful tips 😘

Barbara Hall

Would like to see what the Laura Geller, BE and the Ulta store brand concealers are like.

Noor A

I would recommend Giorgio Armani’s High Precision Retouch! It’s gorgeous and so hydrating, even if you put it on a crusty spot or your under eyes are dry it’s masks it beautifully.
                    It’s not full coverage like tarte but it has a beautiful skin-like finish and can be used all over the face! And doesn’t crease if you set with powder! Highly highly recommend!

Alice Misfit

Have you considered a hypersensibilisation because of your allergies? This essentially gets rid of allergies in total some people I know who done it are completely allergy free

Stef Palermo

Please do an Illamasqua review!!! 🇬🇧

Tara johnston

I don’t know why but concealer is my favourite make up product ❤️

ecstasyintokyo

Nars radiant creamy concealer sucks so bad ,waste of money

yesenia tejeda

Hi Tati have you ever used the Amazing Cosmetics concealer?

Nerile N

Absolutely hate YSL one too! 😀😀😀

iceofanime

Thank you for the recommendations! Have been considering getting a new concealer recently and couldn't decide on what to get!

Amber Davis

Tati your eyeshadow is soooooo dang pretty!!!! And matched you hoodie perfectly. I love it😍

Bianca Romero

ily sm💖pls do a best and worst luxury/high end and drugstore setting powder 💖

Diane Dufour

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get along with the Nars concealer! It just doesn't even apply properly!

Rachel Buckenham

Such a useful video. Thank you.

PTX JUNKIE

I've been using the Wet and Wild photo focus concealer and it's great. I'm dying to try the Elf one but they are always sold out of my undertone.

alena198318

Did Tati NOT mention age rewind and fit me ?

Petite Cherie

Am I really the only person who doesn't like Tarte Shape Tape? It dries me out and creases so badly on me…. 🙈

Katherine Pegg

What about the Jeffery star concealer???

Amber Caron

Can you please try the Laura mercier concealer, the jouer one, and that Josie Maurine? one!

Pauline Oliveri

How can Cle de peau not be on this list?? It’s so good!

Nusa Planinc

You should do full face od Catrice

laralarubi

I would really like to know your opinion about urban decay concealer

kennedymeow

The NARS Radiant Creamy concealer is the best I’ve ever used. It’s never creased on me.

Emily Ross

Could u do an updated all drugstore(cheap at ulta) foundation recommendations. Because I’m not gonna go spend $40-50 on foundation😂

Shannon Cygnus

Tati, have you not tried the Maybelline FitMe concealer? I replaced my Age Rewind with it tbh, it may become the second product I like enough to rebuy an exact replacement for.

Brittney B

what about the revolution concealer have you tried that? its pretty great! love the vid

Convey Beauty

The Touche eclat is not a concealer. In Europe they always say that when you try to buy it

MUA Mandy Schultz

What about colourpop concealer Miss Tati?

Exiene Lofgren

There are states covered in pollen in record form so it’s not just you.

Anneliya

Thank you, Tati, for the video!❤️

And question to all beautiful girls in comments – have you tried the Milani concealers? How was it? Thank you in advance 😊

#35414
                                                                          Aaron D. Rodriguez

Can you do a full face of Laura Geller make-up? That is literally all my mom has, brushes too.

#35415
                                                                            Aaron D. Rodriguez

Can you try laura geller products? Like the spackle concealer?

#35416
                                                                              DUSTIN Denton

Tati you should do an FX look or transform into a drag queen! That would be so fun to see you try something crazy!

#35417
                                                                                Daniela Aguilar

I loved how you look in this video, the hoodie, the makeup and the bun ❤️👌🏼

#35418
                                                                                  Cristian B.

Try the new You Better Work! collection from Essence. The mascara is the best.

#35419
                                                                                    Convey Beauty

Your intro’s are so long😞

#35420
                                                                                      Beauty and Health Korner

I just love IT cosmetics concealer, nice to see this one here 🤗❤️

#35421
                                                                                        Jyl Buñag

PLS REVIEW JEFFREE’S CONCEALER

#35422
                                                                                          David Williams

How did you not include the Catrice´s Liquid camouflage concealer, I bought it because of you and LOVE IT!

#35423
                                                                                            Bailey G.

Can you do best and worst mascara products next please?

#35424
                                                                                              Aaron D. Rodriguez

This is literally the exact video I've been looking for

#35425
                                                                                                Tracy Douglas

Allergies are straight from SATAN!!! I am so nasally and hoarse. I can't breathe!! Also, I have Melasma and I hate it. Glad you mentioned it.

#35426
                                                                                                  Eilish Shovelin

This was really helpful!

#35427
                                                                                                    Rachel Wiseman

You should try the Urban Decay Naked skin concealer, it’s full coverage but not too heavy!

#35428
                                                                                                      Shamanta H Shammi

Just wanted to mention touche eclat's shade range is not brown girl friendly.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!