ANSWERING ALL YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS- CBD, TATTOOS + MORE!

Main ANSWERING ALL YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS- CBD, TATTOOS + MORE!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      ANSWERING ALL YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS- CBD, TATTOOS + MORE!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to sit down and answer some of your questions from twitter! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! What I’m …

KathleenLights

And by burning questions I mean totally regular average questions… lmao! Hope you enjoy! Let me know if I should do these once a month’ xoxo

Luna

more q&a's and more of your dogs<33333 i had a yorkie and he recently got attacked by strays and killed 🙁 i miss him so much

Kimberly McMurray

Thank you for proving that I'm not the only person who breaks out into singing Aaron Carter at random times

Leah

yes please start vlogging again! i used to watch your days of our lights (?) vlog channel back in the day and i miss it!

November Peony

omg can you make sure your perfumes are cruelty free and vegan!! It's so hard to find good ones that fall into that category 🙁 xo

Irene Von Borstel

For everyone wondering Invisalign is only a few hundred dollars more than smile direct or other services like that and honestly those few hundred are so much more worth it to get it done by a professional!! Plus smile direct isn’t guaranteed

Diana Villa

I have the CBD vape pen and I looove them! + I sleep like a baby 🙌🏼

Katharina

honestly i love all your videos i could listen to you talk about random stuff for hours, also bc you just have such a close connection to your followers and treat us as your friends so of course you still don't have to tell us everything but it never feels like you're shutting us out

Rhea Shetty

PLEASE VLOG WE WANT IT!!!!!!!

Katie Aaron

Team Logan too!!! And Unpopular opinion… Team Michael (Jane the Virgin) also!!!!

Nadya Zulkifli

YASSS ALL TOO WELL

Juliette

YESSS I will wait YEARS to purchase a perfume made by you

Ивета Стоянова

I am so happy for you! All you do is so inspiring! I wish for you to be happy and healthy at all times, because you are such a good soul and you deserve it <3

Dore Ha

Idk this may be a terrible idea, but I’d love to see a series where Kathleen goes out and tries new things. I know she has anxiety, but maybe she could push herself to experience intimidating things by justifying it as something for a video.

Jenn DeBoer

YESSSSS LIGHTS LAQUER!!!

LB christensen

thanks for the q&a love these video. plus it would be nice to see you in vlogs. love ya girl.

D. Z.

I just LOVE your energy. I’ve been watching you for so long and your energy hasn’t changed one bit

Christina Tang

Those shoes are everything!

Vanesa Eats Plants

Kathleen, I have never judged you or have disagreed with you enough to comment…. Until now! Omg team Logan?! Oh no! How about "team anyone else but Logan."

Kd Mensah

Love this

Lauren Carmen

Your videos always make me laugh so much! You just radiate happiness and it’s contagious! ☺️🥰

Rodricel

Love you Kathleen. I can always relate and feel we alike. Hit like so fast when Gilmore Girls was mentioned. Girl preach.

Aubre Clarett

I love Q&A they are so entertaining

Eileen baha

Maybe try skin colored tattoo cover up?

ademille makeup

Please, please, PLEASE make the phone cases in iPhone 8 size!! I WANT ONE SO BADD but it doesn’t fit my phone!!!

Becca Hochanadel

Why are you getting your tattoos removed and what did they say?

Elena Ama

Idk what’s going on in this video, but your energy in it is what I needed in my day. 🥰

Prutha K.

You look visibly more comfortable with yourself and your brand now. It's refreshing to see you like this❤️

Aleksandra Okoń

Omg All Too Well is my favourite Taylor song too!!! ❤️
                                                                I'd love to see more Q&A videos in the future 🙂 and vlogs as well, you don't need to do anything crazy, just going to the drugstore and shopping would be great !

Sahrii27

I like it

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!