Answering Questions That Make Us Uncomfortable! (mom & dad please don't watch)

Main Answering Questions That Make Us Uncomfortable! (mom & dad please don't watch)

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      Answering Questions That Make Us Uncomfortable! (mom & dad please don't watch)

We answered questions that make us uncomfortable. Virginity, Sexuality, etc! Follow me on instagram: Follow Kyla on …

Suzanne van Rijnsoever

You two are so beautiful 😍❤️

Adriana McGee

i love these types of videos from you

Kristine You

u need to watch it

Kristine You

omg u do look like them

Jackie R

Idk why but you(Alex) also look like Indiana Evans

Regards from Hell

Yo do not look like any celebs you’ve mentioned at all

Emily Martinez

i loved seeing a more personal side of both of you, I laughed a lot!

Morgan Freeland

I love your videos together but seriously I would completely watch like a 40 minute long story time hahah weekly. Oh suggestion… Can you have Kyla on your podcast again but do all childhood and story times from like teenage to young twenties haha they seem super entertaining!!

Deborah Gomez

Omg! You need to watch 10 Things I Hate About You. It’ll definitely give you those 90s vibes. 😊

Emely S

Where are both of your sweaters from? 😍💗

dani 17

OMG, a sister video. My favorite. You two are so adorable and fun.

Montserrath Celis

I loved this video!! I love when you’re personal because it makes the video fun 😂

Rosslyn Joy

this video got me dying of laughter so badly omg i love it😭😭😭😭😂😂😂

Ryanne Boysen

I love kyla on your channel! she needs to upload more! I want all you tubers to be more open like this. You've always been one of my favorites!!

Ambika1aggarwal

LOVE THIS VIDEO

Celine Dahleh

Where are your earrings from?😍

Allison Moore

You both are so gorgeous!

taradatious24

Love, love, love these videos!!!! Make more PLEASE.
                                          P.s.- love you guys

Anialixy Carballo

This was so much fun to watch. You should make more chill videos like this!! <3

Allison

Kyla post more on your channel! 💗

Helena Simone

Ahhhhh mykonos, definitely have some interesting memories from that place haha!!

Julie Jigsaw

Convos like this on the podcast!!!!!

Shannon Calvert

Love you guyys💗

MissTatiana

These drunken stories are killing me 😭 omg Kyla just leaving the club, being from the outside of Montreal myself, it's far to get downtown and would freak out if someone from my group just disappeared!! I blacked out to the point where I couldn't read my texts, like I was concious but I saw black and don't even know how I made it back home on St-jean-baptiste, and I lived 30 mins from where I was partying

Kirsten Reeves

Where is Kyla’s sweatshirt from?! I love ♥️♥️♥️

gabbie segond

Love Kyla’s sex story in Mykonos hahaha it sounds like something from a movie and had no idea she was bi-curious, love how comfortable she was telling everyone these things and Alex how did you learn to love your broad shoulders? Because I have the same insecurity but idk how to overcome it?

Emily

this was amazing love these chill videos and hearing all the bad decisions hahahaha

Vily Rose

HUMMMM ALEX! JENNIFER ANISTON?!?!?! ANYONE ELSE SEE IT?? (I mean especially with her new hair and bangs hehe)

gabbie segond

I cannot believe you haven’t seen 10 Things I Hate About You! It’s my favourite movie of all time and I think you’d love it

Ana Mendoza

I LOVED this video!! You guys should do another one!!

GlamInMyVeins

I'm so glad Kyla talked about the importance of safe sex!!

shira bensimon

i love you guys this video is amazing

Ada Kretkowska

Love that drunk stories

Marcella Meta

Omg ssameee .. people lied about us fucking like no hunty you wish lol

#51339
                                                                          gillian martinez

I loved this so much, it made me feel like we’re all sisters 🥺

#51340
                                                                            Carmen C

we did heard Kyla's stomach lol

#51341
                                                                              Evive Smoothie

Ok you are SOOOO cute together! Wow. Xox

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!