Answering Your BURNING QUESTIONS 🔥

Main Answering Your BURNING QUESTIONS 🔥

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #EverydayMay Day EIGHT! Blessed be @ Sean Evans and the hilarity that is Hot Ones If u have never watched Hot …

Maja Åström

This was amazing! Need to see Dejan reacting to the 100% pain one though! 😂😂

Marie Linot

I hope that was warm milk in that bottle for the sake of your taste buds!

Klara from Switzerland

9:23 is literally me before an anxiety attack👀😅

Jaime Bush

Loved this video! One of my favs, for sure! ♥️

Hazelle Ibuyan

This video makes me crave hot wings 🤤🤤🤤

Never too old !!!

Did the almond milk help? I think it needs to be dairy – it has something to do with the lactose (I think). My husband is a chile head so I recognize most of these sauces. He can do shots of the hottest sauces and always shocks people because he doesn't sweat or even have any pain (he's been eating hot sauce since he was about 8 years old – so it's cumulative). Some of those sauces contain concentrated resins so they are not just the normal hot pepper, they are deadly (not literally – but, you know what I mean)!

Feisty Life Media

Next time drink pineapple juice. It really helps with the heat.

hannibd

OMG YAS never thought i needed this!!😂😂🔥

Grace Redfern

Just watching this I could feel the 💩💩💩 that's about to head your way😂

M R

Dear God can you and Dejan do the one chip challenge?! LOL I bet y'all would be hilarious!!!

Jody C

I think all is fair in love and now you should be behind the camera and Dejan should have to do the same challenge!

doris zhou

the only thing i can say is " I LOVE THIS VIDEO" !!! HAHAHHHA

Salma Elfarrash

Oh snap you answered my question from Twitter on the second wing gurrrrrrrrrrrl

Claudia Laroja

New benchmark for all beauty gurus! XD

Britte Vermeulen

I get why Dan likes this type of videos, but also have deep respect for you actually doing it!

Rikhia Ghoshal

Omg stop torturing yourself!

Melissa

This had me in fits omg hahahahah😂😂😂😂😂

Lena Kate Ponder

This is the funniest video to ever come into existence LOL

Lou C

That intro just doesn't get old !

Crystal Tranquilino

i swear i thought that throwback clip was a video of lilly from hannah montana. omg young lan is adorable 😂

TheTigereye22

Omg Allanaa I cant even imagine the pain youve went trough filming this video! 😀

Crystal Tranquilino

omg this was funny as hell but i also just wanna say i love how unproblematic you are when it comes to people asking for any “youtube drama”

ps goodluck on the toilet later

Lauren Warshaw

what photoooo

Raquel Welsh

Omg this was pure gold or should I say fire? Genius video idea. This month is going so well. Can’t wait to see what else you have coming for Every Day May!

ashley rickaby

Dying at the video from 2009 🤣😂 hilarious idea for a video guys! Loved it!

Noemi Judd

Omg! I felt for you 😭😭😭

Swayamprava Das

Bravo !! That's the most sincere & dedicated video I have ever seen !!
                                                            Your expressions are priceless ..you go girl !!

Painted Wit

the dewiest you've ever looked! lol

Meredith Benoit

This is amazing Lan!! I’m dying over this, you’re so hilarious. I’ve never heard you say f*ck so much either! Hahahaha 😂

Sandy Liffman

Hi from Switzerland. I have been watching everyday May videos right after I wake up… this time I almost chocked on my coffee… laughing….😂 Love your videos! You, Jamie and Sam are the only ones I am subscribed to.

Chrissy Jackson

Best video yet. Thank you for being original

namrata priyadarshini

This is HILARIOUS!😂😂😂

Natalie Miner

pure entertainment, thanks allana!

Jessica Malzard

Loving your new video concepts Lan! Don't love the fact your butt clenched though 😂

#47898
                                                                          Kimberly Rude

HAHA you are so brave! Hot Ones is one of the best shows on youtube. I hope Sean Evans sees this, this was so fun to watch I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING OK!

#47899
                                                                            Savannah S

THIS WAS A HOT MESS 😂
                                                                              I wanted to love this video so bad!! But you didn’t toss the wings in the sauce, you didn’t even answer most the questions, you completely skipped putting up the picture in editing but I guess that doesn’t matter because you didn’t “explain that gram” anyway lol I just don’t get why you & Dan would have picked questions that involved too much drama or “tea” which would just result in you obviously not answering lol I didn’t come to this video to catch you spilling some drama..you should’ve picked way better questions & actually answered them.
                                                                              I immediately clicked on this video thinking it was going to be my favorite video of yours but I’m sorry it was just bad & you burned your mouth for nothing.

#47900
                                                                              Sara Abdalla

I love you even more for watching hot ones 💕💕💕

#47901
                                                                                Melissa Wills

This combined my 2 favorite things to watch on YouTube 😂❤️

#47902
                                                                                  Silien

Great video! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
                                                                                    Not that anyone should enjoy watching u suffer thru those hot sauce.
                                                                                    Ur reaction’s just hilarious 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

#47903
                                                                                    Soledad Altrudi

I swear my eyes went watery just by watching you suffer through that! Aaaaa

#47904
                                                                                      Cynthia Johnston

This was my favorite. Amazing!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!