APRIL FAVORITES | 2019

Main APRIL FAVORITES | 2019

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

APRIL FAVORITES | 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video of all my favorite products from the month of April!!!!! ISSSALLLL GOOD STUFF!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for …

Pam Lum

Looking beautiful and so relaxed. Also thank you for keeping your look natural and getting bubble lips and fillers. You are so beautiful naturally

Lida George

Wow.. the blush really stands out. Really blushing today

Thimea Popescu

What eyebrow gel is this girl using?? My god….. amaziiiiiing

Luciana Derartinian

I ran out and bought that hairbrush the first time I saw it on your story!!! AMAZING

Ivy Munro

That Milk Hydro Grip Primer breaks me out too. Also it does the opposite of grip to my makeup. My makeup melted right off and I tried it 4-5 times before giving up on it.

Beatriz Arias

Boom! Butthole disappeared ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคฃ

Ivy Munro

My Sephora Rouge Laqure lippies have names, whatchyou talkin 'bout girl?

eli Dyn

I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH

A C

So funny, when she can say "butt hole lips" 3x or more in less than 30 seconds and doesn't even pause once๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹

Hannah Slough

A girl at the benefit counter near me told me theyโ€™re releasing cookie in the summer ๐Ÿ˜˜

Chloe Byrne

Your Eyebrows ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Terah Abel

That pineapple serum actually smells like rotten pineapple and hot garbage

Madi_ Lou

Post a video using the Jeffree Star concealer & powder๐Ÿ˜ญ

Myrissa Whisenant

So stoked to get the blush palette in Boxy this month. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Farzana Asif

Loreal color riche shine lipstick glossy fawn. Similar to sephora. Plz plz plz try this out.

Brooklin Bernek

Omg Kathleen – if you love the Marc Jacobs gloss sticks you NEED THE LOREAL LIPSTICKS IN THE โ€œclear acrylic pretty bulletsโ€ I forget the name dang it … but they are so shiney , comfortable , stays in place , just so beautiful and stunning !!! I of course have the 2 nudes ๐Ÿ˜„

Tash

I am less than 10 mins in and I have counted you saying "BUTTHOLE" 4 times. Haha You crack me up!

SMC676

Hydro grip primer also broke me out in weird bumps happy I just had a sample and didnโ€™t buy the whole thing it does work well performance wise but not with my skin I guess also I doubt the pro biotics you take orally have negative effects on your skin but Iโ€™m not a professional

Yvonne Ramirez

You are amazing girl!! I can tell you are doing well! Loved your video! Blessings love! Oh and I definitely need to get me some Sephora lipsticks. I've been looking for that formula so thank you!๐Ÿ˜˜โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Kimberly Edelman

when you said 100 no 150% all I could think of was that scene in Stepbrothers where the dad is like no this is 150% your fault

Christina Farina

โ€œThe piss smell was coming from my faceโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m dead, she kills me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

mmmkkk987

I can never get enough of hearing you say paraiso ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ola Casiano

The alamar blush is going to be in this months boxy-sharm!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Patricia Gonzalez

Can you do an updated โ€œWhatโ€™s in my purse?โ€ video please?! This nosy girl gots to know! ๐Ÿ˜…

Carly H

Love you Kaffleen !! Big hugs from Australia ๐Ÿ’–

Marah Summerlin

I just want Kathleen to say butthole lips one more time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘„

Jennifer Elyse

How long does the pineapple serum give off that smell? I am so so sensitive to scents, I had to return my recent ELF foundation because it lingered all night, I want better skin but even my own jasmine oil (completely natural, I love jasmine) has been too much for me lately.

Nikki Paul

Hi kathleen, can u pls share with us your diet? Thanks… Subby here since youโ€™ve started youtube. Tha

Marissa Shultz

Butthole lips๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!