Auntie Gok's Best Moments! | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Main Auntie Gok's Best Moments! | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Auntie Gok's Best Moments! | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Gok Wan is ready to lift bride’s spirits and customise stunning wedding dresses. Watch Gok’s best moments from “Say Yes To The Dress: Lancashire”. Catch Say …

ayu fajrinawanty

With a small and perfect body only a bit belly pouch she said I am fat huhh Asian ๐Ÿ˜…

Randa Williams

I wish I could be as "fat", as that cute little bride.

Natali Salazar

How can you not love him?! If I ever met him, I would trust him all the way. Heโ€™s someone you need in your life.

golgi apparatus

That woman crying that she looks โ€œfatโ€ broke my heart. Her mother is delusional, sheโ€™s slim and has an amazing body if she lost any weight sheโ€™d look sickly

Lana Hylana

The bride in 6.00

Kimberly Newsom

Gok is the absolute best!!!!

amidthephantomsrose

You've just made a young girl and a very old Chinese person very happy.

Animal Lover18

4:53 that laugh

PL MAYA

The Asian women I really felt bad for her look how beautiful her body is and she said โ€œfatโ€ out of all things wow ๐Ÿฅด.

anonymous person

Is the term "auntie" a joke…? Is not Gok a male?โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‡

Frances Elizabeth

Sheโ€™s gorgeous

Flyingmartini Hurricane

If Jacinthe's mum is that mentally abusive I feel bad for her! Bethany's dress dress seemed over priced for how plain it was. That being said all the brides are beautiful!

Mo Callo

Gok is the best hearted person ever!

Mel Robertson

I might of been tempted to go and scream in a sound proof closet for the second bride, before being able to continue

Nandana Saikia

I absolutely love Gok. But not to be a downer or anything, SYTDD Lancashire has had like four or five episodes till now. There's actually no point of posting his best moments because we've literally just watched them. Please upload new videos instead of thiisss!

Mika Ishizaki

I looooove Gok. <3 What an absolute dream.

Shruti Agrawal

Who's the best-
                                        LIKE FOR GOK
                                        COMMENT FOR RANDY
                                        ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ines Boลพiฤ‡

Gok is so great person and yes, so cute ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

khavya ganesan

Why this show is so addictive ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ but really lovng it

Mao Yang

Gok, the fairy Godfather <3.

Keerthi guru

Such a sweetheart my Gok

Majda l

He is the best!

LittleHappyBeing

gok > monte

kitty62862

What a wonderful man. Just incredible.

Madame Badass

We want more Gok !! He's the best ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Abolee Ingole

He is the fairy GOKFATHER!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Gemini Girl

The second bride say that she look fat but in my opinion she is slim and beautiful..

Gemini Girl

GOK IS THE BEST CONSULTANT

Eileen

I need more of Gok

Ohmy gosh

He respects their budget and makes every bride feel exceptional. He's the best Love him to bits ๐Ÿ˜

Cathie Braun

I love Gok!!!!!

Excellence Baby

Yassss!

Janice Ribeiro

The 2nd bride felt fat she was so skinny๐Ÿ™„

Shagun Kothari

Gok is truly the best, most compassionate person ever โค๏ธ

#42976
                                                                          Aleena Asif

I love Gok.. He is the best and most perfect person๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜He is supportive and knows exactly what to say at different times

#42977
                                                                            bimboohaha

I love him but this channel only has a few episodes so this is like 70% of all of them. Whats even the point again?

This is just like picking the best employee from a list of one employee….

#42978
                                                                              Lolita Crasta

Seriously she thinks she is fat? Then what am I? An elephant?

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!