BABY DOLL BLUSH HACK!

Main BABY DOLL BLUSH HACK!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      BABY DOLL BLUSH HACK!

I saw the amazing Patrick Ta do this little blush hack trick and it was so pretty that I instantly loved it! Wayne Goss Cosmetics …

audrey so

thank you wayne for these tips๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Ursula Patzl

Hi dear Wayne! I am cool toned with much redness on the cheeks and dark spots everywhere. Unfortunately full coverage Foundation is not going well on my wrinkles so blush always looks uneasy on me. Is there a solution?
          Thanks for your brilliant advices.

Lisa Smith

There can never be too much blush!โŒ๏ธโญ•๏ธ

Dina Rassoul

Hello Wayne
              Is the beauty blender dew or wet before blending?

THarrison004

I'm light to medium skin tone, and I always buy darker blushes because they last longer, I use a little bit of blush, and I'm not wasting my money on a blush that doesn't show up on my skin, and I have to keep putting more and more on.

Sage Beauty

I wonder if it would work with more budget products? I love LYS cream blushes so much. Iโ€™m going to try this next makeup day. Thanks as always Wayne

sihr07

โ€œGoes really well with my pink earโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Love you SO much Wayne!โค

Tunderb

I hope this is "allowed" over 40 ๐Ÿ˜

Cara M

โค Dear Lord, I Love this man! Thank you for bringing him into my life ๐Ÿฅฐ, I donโ€™t wear makeup everyday but when I do I treat my makeup box like my art box ( to be honest my makeup is stored in a large, compartmentalised artist box – thatโ€™s how important it is to me! ) Not saying I have the face of a Mona Lisa but a girl can try ๐Ÿ˜˜ โค

Jess Arc

@patrickta should be so flattered by this video!

Candy DeVille

Your videos always make me smile!!

Katherine Seymour

You have a lovely, kind demeanour and your videos have been informative and fun trying your techniques. Iโ€™m not as talented but I try ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dollhouse Girl

Thanks for the tip, Cutie.

ScreamToASigh

OMG. hahha. The after is my face after having anything high histamine. I don't know who Patrick Ta* is but surely he must know Asian Flush – (the conditions some West and East Asians – Aka Jews, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese) get after having red wine ('because it's high histamine). So Wayne you've just recreated Asian Flush with makeup!!

*Ok Looked up Ta, Happy to see he doesn't produce any products in China and he knows what a woman is.. definitely someone to support!! (sad that's the line these days but there you are).

Tami

Hallo, thank you. I love that look.

Caitie Smith

Oh my gosh the video I never knew I needed! I am such a blush babe and I can't wait to try out a new technique! Lovely!

Natha

Dang scammerโ€™s are everywhere nowadays! Ok Wayne, the question is: When do we see your cream & powder dues? ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ

Agnes Mina

I can't do blush, I effectively use bronzer as blush or it's too much for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lisa wentz

Canโ€™t wait to try this. Iโ€™ve been doing the opposite!

Agnes Mina

This explains why the PT blush has both a cream and a powder in it ๐Ÿค” What I don't like about PT products (aside from the price point, of course) are the shade names. I'm sure they make sense from the perspective of his brand and catch phrases and nothing bad is meant by them, but to me they just just scream superficiality and looks-based highschool popularity ๐Ÿฅบ

Kimsue Johnson

Iโ€™m gonna try this. Also, I always bring the residue of blush up under the outer 1/2 of my under eyes and it helps disguise my very prominent under eye hallows.

Agnes Mina

I report these scammers almost every single time I see them, though lately I've been not bothering as much…

Elizabeth

This is so timely. I was in sephora yesterday and I saw that pallette and wondered why there was a powder and cream. This was great. Back to sephora tomorrow to pick it up.

Monica Franzo

I will have to try this Wayne ๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ

Debbie Holzherr

Love the face to have a nice pink look. Thanks for the tips

Holly Gentry

I love this tip – thanks so much for sharing. And you are handsome as ever, Wayne!

Lydia Tarine

Wayne, your brushes have spoiled me. I went on vacation with my old ELF set (I refuse to travel with yours even though I have, at this point, three sets, which is one more than I need for my use one, dry the other rotation; it'd break my heart of they were lost) and while I was well enough with the eye brushes, the face brushes have become frustrating. ;-; They just don't work with powder foundation, especially, as well as yours do and I don't apply blush the same way that I used to. I had to relearn my old technique from before I started using round brushes with blush. I'm just darn spoiled now.

Renee’

Wayne, please do an updated underpainting video(you know, the one thatโ€™s โ€œtrendingโ€?). I love your techniques and would definitely start doing the underpainting thing if you do an updated video about it! Thank you.

Marlene Leatherwood

I love, love, love your videos. Thanks for all your tips.

CC Z

Lovely!!!

Tammy Weeks

Love the look!! I love blush!!

Bdarlene

It looks great, but I've always been taught to not put cream over powder! might work on dry skin tho

Yamardean

aa vv

simply stunning wayne

#132668
                                                                          Julie Villeneuve

Why doesn't YouTube and telegram block these effing accounts?? And not scrutinize words content creators are using. It's laughable and these scammers are the ones preying on and abusing the viewers.

#132669
                                                                            Suzy Smith

I'll try it. Always happy to learn from one of your videos.

#132670
                                                                              Clara

Love it Wayne thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘

#132671
                                                                                Anne Albaugh

Thank you for another wonderful video tutorial ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒปโœŒ๐Ÿป

#132672
                                                                                  Anne Albaugh

I love the shade on you โค

#132673
                                                                                    luckytyler28

Will it work with Liquid Blush?…or just cream? ๐Ÿค” if so, any fav Cream Blush ๐Ÿ˜Š

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!