BABY NAME CLUE at Amazing Baby Shower! Going into labour EARLY!?

Main BABY NAME CLUE at Amazing Baby Shower! Going into labour EARLY!?

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      BABY NAME CLUE at Amazing Baby Shower! Going into labour EARLY!?

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Sarahs Day

For the hundredth time haha, let’s just establish that that baby’s LAST NAME is Tilse. Please read this before you comment saying I slipped up and revealed the name 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Robyn Boudreaux

Haha I always forget Sarah's last name is Stevenson! Can't wait to meet this little baby bubby boy 😍

Staf Chat

Not knowing the baby name is driving me crazy!! Is it linden? Or aspen?

Tori Jo

Is it Cam?? 🥰

BusyBeePlanner

Where can I find that dress😍 it’s beautiful

Ashleigh Hartley

"She always smells like poo,
                  what's new?"
                  "That's true."

A poem.

Hailey Neu

The name is going to be something ocean and nature-like!

Belle lally

Surely the bubbas name will be Ash!! Love your work btw Sarah. Always stunning, no makeup and all. All the best for your last 4 weeks of pregnancy 💖

funnyjessy1995

Where is that dress from ^_^

Annabel Ankers

Nane guess: Blu

Tynaiza Mon’e

Axl

J.Jones True

I hosted a baby shower one time where we did a diaper changing relay race and one girl ripped her baby’s arm off. Needless to say she did not win lol.

jubuschmann

You are adorable!!! Sending lots of good energy for you in this last weeks!
                                ❤️

J.Jones True

I love how you never make excuses for yourself not to do things you know you need to do. TEACH ME!!

Cole Macameory

His name is Kobi I thinkkkk!!!!!

Grace Nelson

Omg Sarah where is that dress from ?! 😍😍😍

maddison paquet

We love a pregnant sezzy

Dorothy Guadagno

No matter what your body always looks beautiful

mikayla ford

Due on Saturday and I couldn’t imagine working out right now lol props to you girl ! My work out is going up the stairs to pee every 5 minutes lol

Alyssa Johnson

I guess I missed the part right before she threw the baby where everyone was playing with it and when she threw it my heart broke a little. Hahahahaha

Ally Garraway

Wait so why is Kurt going away?

Annie Davidson

This is the cutest most Pinterest baby shower I’ve ever seen. Your family did such a great job! 💙💙

Lauren B.

Mimi or Gigi is a cute grandmothers name so they don’t feel so old!

Gemma Beckingham

I think baby Tilse is called JAX! You are GLOWING Sarah, pregnancy looks amazing on you! Sending love from London xxx

Shannen Morris

I’m dying 😂 the monkey dance made my morning lool

Andreia Bernardino

You're such an inspiration to me! my God I wish my future would be just like yours, keep doing this wonderful job! You're going to be the most wonderful mom ever! Kisses from Portugal! <3

Christina Rose

Omg I cried watching the announcement video and I’ll cry watching the birthing video 😭❤️ oh I also looked up what it means to be carrying low. And some doctors said that if your baby is small they tend to be lower in the belly. But if the baby is bigger the baby sits higher in the belly!

Nora Jamieson

Your bump is so cute 💕

Madeleine Hall

Someone take Sarah’s pin she said baby a few times!!!!

Brionna May

This is the perfect way to wake up in the morning!! Haha

Emily Lewis

Why did Kurt Lowkey sound like Freddie Mercury in the beginning

MarissaKai

My middle name is Kai ☺️💙

Mariam Sarver

Where is your dress from!!!

Hannah Waldrop

One of those first shots you look like you’re carrying much lower. Has the baby dropped?😱

Roxseawanders

Anybody knows where her baby shower dress is from?! 🤗

#6561
                                                                            CLM

The cutest baby shower ever😍

#6562
                                                                              Ella Geoghegan

My parents have a while until they are grandparents but they already decided their names are gonna be boobah and grandmother. Yeah so my family’s weird

#6563
                                                                                Grace Bennett

Is his name Sol?🙇🏻‍♀️

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!