Bailey FORGETS Her Driver's License, Will She Make Her Flight??

Main Bailey FORGETS Her Driver's License, Will She Make Her Flight??

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

Bailey FORGETS Her Driver's License, Will She Make Her Flight??

In today’s #BehindTheBraids, you’ll see me, Brooklyn, and Bailey in New York, Shaun taking a guy’s trip to LA with his friends, and we’re bringing you along with …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Can you guess what secret project I’m working on?? 🤗Comment your guesses below! 💋's – Mindy

Vianna Gomez

😱 omg the little girl in the background in the intro is my cousin

Beth Ann Johnson

Funny Brooklyn and Bailey ate at Johns twice! That’s one of my favorites too.

l.k .o world channal

nise sie vide

Gabby Ver Hage

Mweee

lilly k

I’m almost positive that the secret project is a hair product

Madelyn Venegas

How's rylan!

Naomi Sheehy

Where is Rylan when all of this is happening?

Olivia Derrick

11:1011:14

uhh Annie’s GIRLFRIEND she’s not straight?!?!? 🤭😧😮

Brooklyn & Bailee

I lOVE you guys so much!!!

Chelsea Cristina

I think the secret project is a conditioner spray

Tessa the Walnut

Okay, so I have a question is Annie and/ or Tia morman because they must be gay/ bisexual and I didn't think that mormans would allow that.

Ellie Thacker

I think it’s shampoo/conditioner or hairspray

Mary Walters

JOHN’S PIZZA IS SOOO GOOD!! ❤️❤️❤️

Aubrey Burman

my guess is you’re making a clothing line!!

Cailyn Ruff

I have been to NYC and I absolutely loved it!

Shahzad Ahmed

I live in nyc

Emily Barnes

Would love an update on Rylan! I feel weird watching the vlogs without her in them or even mentioned. Hopefully everything is ok. 😕

Sana Patel

I live in NYC, hope y’all like it. Definitely go check out a place in the city Called Max brenners, that place is soo good!!

Hadlee McLeod

in the beginning the little girl in the background.

Kate’s Wonderful Creations

Merch items

Eva Munce

Honestly Mindy is a bomb she does photo shoots fricking perfume and looks awesome in a photoshoot if my mum tried to a photoshoot (not that she ever would) I would be embarrassed 😩

Leannegenesis Guerra

Is it scary going on a plane 😥

Alex Nicole

Not only have i been to nyc but i live there!!

Layla Riggs

Brooklyn and Bailey perfume

Dogo Sims 4

I thinks it’s a shampoo and conditioner set

Mya Sarmiento

I live in New York

joycejamgjg

I live in New York lol

ItsMeGaby

Do an update on Rylan!! I want to see how she is!

Kaitlyn Silver

Hairspray

Nixie Quinn

definitely shampoo and conditioner.. at 6:18 you can see a pic of her smelling her hair

Kaitlyn Silver

Shampoo

Elaina

i was in a situation twice where I had no government identification card to show when going through security. What they do is pull you to the side and have you wait to go to a private room. They then have you padded down and then use a wipe and wipe your carry on items and your hands. It wasnt much of a pain but it does take extra time.

victoria hess

Can you do a video on Ryland’s situation right now? Only if she is comfortable with it of course.

#95883
                                                                          Val Child Of God

The super secret is perfume line! I think

#95884
                                                                            Virginia Stouffer

perfume?

#95885
                                                                              Anouk Skinner

I missss rylan☹❤

#95886
                                                                                Alina Nissar

Hey Mindy!!
                                                                                  Love your FAM
                                                                                  And your secret project is definitely a hair product
                                                                                  I’m so sure 😍😁
                                                                                  PS: (BTW please notice me )

#95887
                                                                                  Enuri Herath

I am sure they are partnering with Clinique !

#95888
                                                                                    beautybabe

Where's rylan

#95889
                                                                                      Nel Z

Just love you so much, guys. Watching your youtube channel since begining.

#95890
                                                                                        Ayesha Shaik

I live near times square! Im guessing your project is some sort of shampoo line??

#95891
                                                                                          Iva Soff

I loved that you and Brooklyn and Bailey ended up in NY at the same timee

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!