BECCA CHAMPAGNE POP COLLECTION | Try on Review – HIT OR MISS

Main BECCA CHAMPAGNE POP COLLECTION | Try on Review – HIT OR MISS

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

BECCA CHAMPAGNE POP COLLECTION | Try on Review - HIT OR MISS

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I test out the new Champagne Pop Collection from Becca! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching!

KathleenLights

Iโ€™m so so so so sorry this video is up late. Iโ€™m having an INSANE week!!!!!!!!! Next week will be better!!! Ughhhh

Sea Mee

That is really pretty.๐ŸŒน

Brooke Demmon

I know exactly what little pink heart lipstick youโ€™re talking about๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Gmelin Maghirang-Africa

Yup, yup, definitely a dog's thing! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

KJRAY 22

I was laughing OUT LOUD at your description of the โ€œdog thingโ€ cause I totally thought that same thing!!! Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sophia Rogers

I saw this in Sephora and thought the same thing like thatโ€™s weird

Nadia Nesheiwat

Totalllyyy agree. I think itโ€™s sooo weird.

vanessa ray

Yeah, itโ€™s definitely weird!

Tauriel Elf

we totally know how you feel Kathleen we feel it too you are not alone

Karolina Matuszewska

OMG, the body stick actually looks like dog thing! WHY did you said that?! Now when you're turn it up and down every single time I get the wrong view ๐Ÿคฆlol

Ghia Liwanag

10:21 is my current vibe.

Johnda Burdine

You are beautiful

Mary Cook Moore

Ok so am little confused and leaving message before I watch so sure I will understand.

Alizalovesxo

We already know what youโ€™re gonna say when you say โ€œit smells like..โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’– love you girl!!

Nada Ahmed

Hang in there Kat. I know life can sometimes get in the way and stress you out, it happens to all of us. But we'll always be here for you no matter what๐Ÿ’•

m. mulaty

Whait , what….. A dog thing….a horse thing, that stick so big. I hope I will get that of my mind. Lol

Karolina Matuszewska

Whaaaaat, I saw notification and thought WHAT THE HECK XD isn't it a little too late for talking about champagne pop years after launch? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Karkeyz 26

I need that body shimmer thing omg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

SuperSmurf10

Cancer pigment look!! In honor of all your loving cancer fans!! โ™‹๏ธ โค๏ธ

McKinlay Dennis

doing this collection without Jaclyn actually seems pretty messed up so i'm with ya there.

Naima M. Ali

Kathleen, I agree. I do think itโ€™s weird.

Jessica Hanley

Thank you for posting despite having a tough week! Love you!

Esmy Monterrosa

Are you coming out with a Lumiรจre collab? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jennameebles

it almost feels like becca is celebrating jacklyns downfall๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

cflowermakeup

Your background is so cute ๐Ÿ˜ that stick is huge! And that doesnโ€™t sound right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Clay Wolford

In my opinion they did it because Jaclyn signed a paper to release her name from the Champagne Pop name for a lump sum settlement of some๐Ÿ’ฐ I may be wrong but that makes the most sense to me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Melissa Aguilera

"A dog's thing"…. DEAD!

Suzzy Montes

I also thought this was weird especially with her whole lipstick situation liiiiiiiiiiike…..but when I saw the title I thought "oh they collab'd again?"

Ashley Alejandra

The bloopers are not complete if we don't hear Porter scratching the shit out of the couch! Hahah

Lindsay Henriquez

Are you trying to send a message here?! Cause thatโ€™s weird๐Ÿ˜‰

Saima

Love your videos!! Also, you look so much like Emma Watson <3

Chris Lecher

Must be nice to get PR. I can't afford one of those products.

Tiffany Liu

ColourPop is no longing doing the discounts for your favorites!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Jennameebles

i honestly cannot believe they released this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the shade๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#69664
                                                                          adele yoon

when i got an ad with you before the vid started i was so confused HAHAH

#69665
                                                                            Lindsay Henriquez

I hope everything gets better soon!

#69666
                                                                              Kacey K

I never buy any campaign pop no matter what the hype is because something about Jaclyn I donโ€™t like.

#69667
                                                                                Anastacia Leahey

I definitely also felt like it was weird to continue the champagne pop line without Jaclyn

#69668
                                                                                  Chris Lecher

Yup. My mind WAS there!

#69669
                                                                                    Emerald Ridao

Hey I know youโ€™re going through some stuff, but I give you so much respect for still getting up to film and post and be your cheery self for this video. ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m having a down week and seeing you pull it together inspires me to be productive now, too. Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

#69670
                                                                                      Ada Vanessa

First thing I thought when I saw the video: Iโ€™m getting a notification from a โ€œrecommendedโ€ old video lol.

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!