BEST and WORST EYESHADOW PALETTES

Main BEST and WORST EYESHADOW PALETTES

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      BEST and WORST EYESHADOW PALETTES

So many new Palettes, even my head spins sometimes. Here are some Great ones and some more that just don’t make the cut. xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before …

Suzanne Baron

Pause at 9:30: โ€œomg, Jenna Marshall is that you?โ€ Canโ€™t be the only one who thought that! ๐Ÿ•ถ

Likario

Love that video. You are the best

jannygirl11

16:36 makeup tiger says rawr ๐Ÿฏ

Maria Chimona

Looved the video!!! You are the best!!! โคโคโคโคโคโค

Rachael Fix

Would love to see a Game of Thrones Urban Decay or the Marvel collection at Ulta! Maybe a whole video on movie/tv makeup crossovers โค๏ธ

Angela Doss

TBH Tati, I feel like watching you do makeup that is effortless & everyday is the most helpful in doing MY everyday makeup in an effortless way. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’—

Mohammed Abdullah

This kind of makeup look i really love and reach for … It looks timeless โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Nancy Webb

Tati is the only one who can pull off the swatched look so well! ๐Ÿ˜

Mystarangel

Your voice makes me cry. It is so calming that my whole body relaxes and I feel that I can release the tension that ive been holding for the whole day. Love you Tati ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Mary Nguyen

I love how you arenโ€™t bias in the video ! Love how you didnโ€™t go with the crowd when it came to customer reviews โค๏ธโค๏ธ the fact that you tell brands that they can do better without bashing them is very inspiring ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

rachel schlough

I love the art in your bathroom.

Katherine

My co worker used to watch your videos in the office and Iโ€™ve always thought you were SO BORING and monotone. I genuinely do not enjoy your videos. Stop showing up in my recommended feed! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜’

Rana Kara

You look like a tiger tati with all those swatches Lmao //love uuuu

Arnee Dodd

Rawr ๐Ÿ˜˜

Cecilia Sullivan

you look so good in this vid omg

julia skarvรธy

the "help" in the intro. dying.

Brenda Wilkins

Tati I love your videos and trust your opinion so much because youโ€™re so genuine and down-to-earth relatable! I hadnโ€™t seen the Urban Decay palette you recommend because I normally donโ€™t lean towards them due to price point and you can find similar ones for less money. However this palette makes me want to check it out! By the way have you checked out Urban Decayโ€™s collaboration with Game of Thrones? Iโ€™m dying to know if itโ€™s worth the money! Help if you can please!?! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rana Kara

Who came here from the nail Queens snapchat? Mee lmao

Sriram Sourirajan

No tati you are the best make-up artist!! I just discovered your channel! I love you a lot๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’‹

Zoe

Limelife by Alcone haul/try on?!

Fernanda Alburez

The fact she didnโ€™t mention the James Charles x morphe palette ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿธ

Fernanda Alburez

The fact she didnโ€™t mention the James Charles x morphe palette ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿธ

Leanne Ferguson

I love the colour of your hair๐Ÿ˜˜

Tammy Lowery

I love how she did not mention James Charles palette ๐Ÿ˜‚

HannahJo

I need all the colour๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ yes Tati๐Ÿ™Œ

Joy Jiang

6:30 is what everyone needs to hear

L Ahlm

TFS. Take care.

Maureen and Dillon

Hi Tati love you๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

XG Cui

I lost at your "rarrr" ๐Ÿคฃ

ludie lein

Where did you get that top from? ๐Ÿ˜

Ginny Blumberg

"I'm a make-up tiger. Rawrrrr!" Love it!

Amanda McNally

Love you as a swatch tiger!!! Xoxo

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!