BEST FOUNDATION STICK EVER?!? NEW MILK MAKEUP FLEX FOUNDATION & HIGHLIGHTS

Main BEST FOUNDATION STICK EVER?!? NEW MILK MAKEUP FLEX FOUNDATION & HIGHLIGHTS

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      BEST FOUNDATION STICK EVER?!? NEW MILK MAKEUP FLEX FOUNDATION & HIGHLIGHTS

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I tested out yet another new foundation lol here is my review! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products I used: Milk …

Two For Joy Spirit

๐Ÿ’ž

Rooney Mara

why don't you review all of them together in one video. I mean it doesn't have to be a first impression but more of a comparison type video. Which primer is suitable for a specific foundation.

Julia Andersson

I don't even use foundation, still, here I am ๐Ÿ˜‚

ZabzeBee

Omg I am loving the eye and lip look!

Mercedes Peters

I love the foundation videos! You should do a full face of ride or die products!

DIV Rathod26

PLEASE MAKE VIDEO ON YOUR FAVOURITE BATH AND BODY WORKS FAVOURITE PRODUCTS SHOWER GEL FRAGRANCE MIST CANDLES ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

BREANNA HERRERA

I never realized how pale you are until you tried the foundation lol. It was still a light color but def not your shade. You need some sun girl ๐Ÿ˜‚ BTW love the foundation reviews!

paloma diaz

I LOVE ALL OF THESE FOUNDATION VIDEOS itโ€™s been the best thing ever ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Schyler Ryoko

PLEASE review the new Shiseido โ€œself-refreshingโ€ foundation and concealer! I know itโ€™s probably gimmicky, but damn if that name doesnโ€™t have me intrigued….

Lady Liddie

I want to try this, but Milk makeup never has light even shades for my skintone. Also whenever I swatch their products in store, they pill up or dont look good at all. Am I missing something???

Angie Sanchez

This is my new favorite stick foundation. Nice look!

Krystal Hipkins

when the singer said โ€œweesnawโ€.. I felt that

Anahi Tirado

Did somebody told you that you talk just like Miley Cyrus? Lol
                                Love you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Aayushi Shukla

Yaaaassss Cherries โค๏ธ

courtgoescrazy

Your face in the thumbnail made me click. I mean I would of anyway buttttt here I am regardless xoxo.

Elise McBride

I freaking love this video. The creativity in the look is so inspirational. The 2 primers is a good accident. I like comparisons based on equivalent criteria.

Lori_Qazi

Gonna do a video on this foundation tomorrow canโ€™t wait, also a Euphoria look ๐Ÿ‘€! ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Carryl Edwards

Love the eye look so cute! Could you do a video without fast forwarding thru the application of your makeup PLEASE! Love you Kathleen๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Sophia Kangas

You looked like Ariana grande in some clips

Rikhia Ghoshal

I just realized that kathleen ALWAAAAYS waves โ€œhey guysโ€ and then claps her hands. EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO.

Megan Lisha Goddard

I love all these foundation videos! I want more!!!!!!! Iโ€™m living for it!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Kathryn

Loving your ๐Ÿ’ pop look! Foundation looks amazing on your beautiful skin ๐Ÿฅฐ

Fatimah Abourya

what song is on when youโ€™re doing your eyes?

Brenda Boza

Can someone darker take the flash photography test? I feel like you
                                                      Canโ€™t see the flashback on someone
                                                      Lighter

Paramita Samanta

Omg Kathleen….please check the products before the videos ๐Ÿ˜…my virgo rising and ascendant a** can't take it

MsSpunkisam

Kathleen how do you know you have dry skin? I have acne scars and huge pores, which by the experts I have oily or combo but I get little flakies or my makeup is patchy on end of day. It is so hard trying to buy products "for my skin" but I can't even figure that out LOL

liliana garay

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Anabell Vazquez

Lol I Love your facial expressions so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚. I enjoy watching your videos girl !! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

Krystal Ramirez

Giiiirrrrlllllll…. your eyes are a DREEEAAAMMMM I LOVE IT! (Kathleen voice) lol love you so much Kathleen!!!

Kirsten Welch

Loving all the foundation videos ๐Ÿ’•

Carolina Osoria

I love foundation videos! especially watching you apply them live. <3

Irene Von Borstel

โ€œPretend I have a tan here and Iโ€™m trying to match my neckโ€ ok Kathleen ur right

Alicia Parmelee

Can someone please tell me what that first song that played was? Shazam doesnโ€™t recognize it ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!