Best Friend Vs. Professional Stylist: New Year's Eve Look Challenge

Main Best Friend Vs. Professional Stylist: New Year's Eve Look Challenge

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Best Friend Vs. Professional Stylist: New Year's Eve Look Challenge

Who can style Lindsay better? Her Best friend or a professional stylist? Stylist: Devon Simon: Get the looks for yourself Jazz’s Outfit: Top …

Axelle Mey.

Am I the only one who liked the stylists' outfit??? It was really classy, sophisticated and coherent, yet bold. It gave me fashion week vibes.
        Jazz's look is more trendy, young.

Bear

That green/yellow dress was giving me muumuu vibes, she looked like my little old grandma on her way to bed

Aarya Louise

Professional stylist: confidently buys clothes
            Also professional stylist: is hesitant about every piece of clothing she bought

Maya Kahlo

For Lindsay I would put

The thigh high shimmer shoes at 2:35
              And the 2 piece minus the sunglasses at 2:43

Idk 😂

Amna Tariq

That dress did not make me RELAX

Cyrridven

Kind of awkward that they're shopping at Dolls Kill. It's well known that they've been implicated in stealing other people's designs, and not to mention the racist disaster that was "goth is white".

Kathy Kishanto

The designers outfit ….ew

Courtney S

A blind person could probably pick a brighter outfit than this stylist 👀

Dimple Malviya

Best fren did a grt job😍😘😘

mathsisdeadtomenow

I LOVE this series

Natasha Coffey

I just want jazz to dress me 😭

Emma O’Bryan

Why is nobody upset about the polka dots with leopard with snakeskin with mirrors…

Heidi Williams

Love the stylist's taste in earrings tho

Darryl Jerome

Yeah… the stylist clothes were not very good picks lol

Angelica Games

Jazz is so good

Maia _ H

Jazz’s hair color looks great!

Nicole James

Can jazz dress me??

Rosario R.

Love jazz's white outfit

Peggy Koko

uhm, not a fan of the stylist's pick at all… points for jazz on this one

Dalia Villa

Strongly disliked the stylists blazer from the beginning

Choker Boy

Jazz look is Baby Spice

korrie

I kept looking at the pink dress that the stylist brought praying that she would choose it but…… 🥴

TC Jordens

I hate everything in this video 😭 am I that out of touch with culture these days?

Courtney noelle

The stylist clothes was a big fat noooo

Victoria Alexis

It looked like a nighttime dress

katrina fiebig

is there anyone else here who actually didn’t mind the RELAX dress

Addy 00f

I hate the relax dress

Maddi Zion

oh my god the white outfit is SO cute

Maddi Zion

i didnt know dolls kill had a store front!

1 CMW

50% of those pictures of people she styled were Freddie, and she looks great, along with Curly and Quinta

GraphiqueJack

The white look wasn’t forward… or colourful. It was 90s slutty pop star on a budget… like a low budget… like you bought it at Party City. On the other hand, that green dress had absolutely no shape, but at least the accessories were cool… No to both.

C harlie

The stylist's look weirdly reminded me of like the 1960's or something, anyone else?

Crista Busse

I agree the stylist should have been a little more in touch with the fashion but also guys you don’t need to comment it over and over if she sees all of those comments she not gonna feel good and I will admit I like the yellow dress just not after I realized how long it was and the relax dress I think that was horrible I’m sooo sorry but please get rid of that. Also the stylish was super fun with her style so guys let’s just keep the comments nice thanks!

Olivia A

I actually didn’t mind the dress and shoes w the stylists choice I just didn’t like the jewelry or the bag

#107797
                                                                          Brooklyn Hobbs

Ngl that yellow dress kinda looks like a hospital gown😂🤢

#107798
                                                                            Rachel Frumkin

Am I the only one that loved Relax dress. I was really hoping she would have chosen that one. The outfit sounded so kewt.

#107799
                                                                              Jackie

I think the Relax dress is a Pride look, not a New Year’s look.

#107800
                                                                                Quiley Harper

Jazz will you PLEASE take me shopping 😍😍😍😍

#107801
                                                                                  Rachel Frumkin

What a subdued look for Jazz.

#107802
                                                                                    Crowned Shorty

The stylist lowkey sucked

#107803
                                                                                      Kamora Harden

Her best friend styling… I'd love to shop with her.

#107804
                                                                                        Carbearr

That arts and craft relax dress costs $220……. WHY

#107805
                                                                                          Gwyn Griffith

Gosh I don't understand youth anymore. I finally feel old.

#107806
                                                                                            Paige Foote

Or you could cut off the ears

#107807
                                                                                              Valentina

Why are they always bringing in stylists with a very poor sense of style 😅

#107808
                                                                                                Lioness006

I'm getting Clueless vibes from all Jazz's looks.

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!