Best Friends Make Mystery Gift Boxes For Each Other

Main Best Friends Make Mystery Gift Boxes For Each Other

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Best Friends Make Mystery Gift Boxes For Each Other

Lindsay and Jazz show us how much they really know each other by swapping best friend boxes ❤️ Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: …

Joy Loh

What candle shop is that?

Emilia Modrusan

So this is how you get your company to give you $200 😂

Melanie Amidei

Why are they blurring out mask of magnaminty from Lush tho

Jacqueline Juarez-Cruz

I’m laughing so much 😂 this is cute

mirandaugh

These are the only people at Buzzfeed I believe are actually best friends

Becki Worden

It’s funny how jazz just gave it to her and then took her basket back and started opening it for her LOL because she had to explain everything. Sounds like something I would do

Lily’s sprinkle Pool

Wait but aren’t gifts a surprise?love your channel 😃😃😃❤️❤️❤️😁😁😀😀😆😆😆

Kat Turner

Omg they're so cute

Rhianne Adamson

Always here for some Jazz and Lindsay content 🥰

Sarah Thomson

Whose the Mother and whose the daughter though?

Allison Hunter

What brand of CBD oil do you use? Do you also use any THC oil, if so which one? I use THC edibles and capsules but need to find an oil/tincture for both CBD and THC.

Leslie

I love that this is a video that is just an excuse to give each other presents.

Broken_turtle _girl

I barely got a notification for this…. it's been out since yesterday

b r a n d i l y n

step 1: get a best friend

Stephaniecl19

Damn Jazz had some cool ideas. I like the notes

DaveMcIroy

Whenever I think Jazzmyne can't find a way to make her look even uglier, she surprises me.

Rachel

Why was the lush product blurred out? Am I missing something?

felisha209

Jazz did so much better for Lindsay than vice versa

Amanda Green

What's the store?!?! PLEASE SAY THE STORE!!!

Scythe Segouin

Lindsay: cotton handy
                                              Jazzy: RELAX BIACH

Miranda Lopez

I wish I had a job where they gave me a 100 bucks to spend on my friend and vice versa…

Ilsa Malsi

I want them to be my best friends

Brittani Smith

Of course I’m crying because this is too sweet. I love doing things like this ❤️❤️

Maria Singalong

the harry styles shirt 🙂

silver BLUE

Lindsey’s like that liability friend that you can’t help but love

Fourever Jasmine

Anyone else getting shantel swap vibes?

Alex C

I wish I was either of them, having a best friend like that😭😭😭😭😭😭

Klacee Koolstra

Great 🥇

Sara Carr

they really blurred out the Lush logo like we couldn't tell what that was…

Bella Kok

Buzzfeed I need to request this video, but with Merle and Aria. I NEED IT

Eques of Casilinum

Can we get a skinny black chick instead of these whales?

Eques of Casilinum

Why does this show have nothing but fat black chicks, and all the other women are thin?

Miss Shaneice

love the gifts

Isis Castillo

I watch every video with them just because I want Buzzfeed to provide them with the 💲💲💲 to fund their friendship goals.

#114966
                                                                          naj ;

The whole world already know for sure they are bestie thanks to buzzfeed 😚

#114967
                                                                            Aspie Answers

These two are awesome and great friends as we know that they've got each other's back no matter what. #friendshipgoals

#114968
                                                                              Emma Langford

Libra things are always gone when I want one/them bc Libra’s always buy them😂 libras love to show off that they’re Libra’s lol

#114969
                                                                                The DarlingDebs

Love this! Jazmine would you be my best friend? You are so thoughtful! 💗💗💗

#114970
                                                                                  Lexi Love

This literally makes me wanna do this with my best friend <3 so sweet

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!