Best Friends Rank YouTuber Eyeshadow Palettes

Main Best Friends Rank YouTuber Eyeshadow Palettes

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Best Friends Rank YouTuber Eyeshadow Palettes

“Let’s add a shimmer for fun, shall we?” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, …

Isabelle Lewis

Do this again

Risha Loots

Why is she on her phone the whole time? So annoying 😑

Mishka Vallabh

Sophdoesnails pallete is bomb

Carmex

F manny and his racism

Valeria Rojas

Using the right base and the right brushes for every kind of formula probably would help more 🤷🏻‍♀️

Beautiful Soul

All I have to say is “yes please!”

Hullo Hanimu

MEGAN FREAKING LOOKS LIKE JAMES CHARLES

Jesus Rodriguez

Do more!

Lauren Kwong

Was anyone else waiting for Adelaine x Tarte palette or was it just me?

Lucy Skippings

BRENDONNNNN

Jayden Johnson

I love her Brendon Urie shirt ♥️♥️♥️

Ava Jane426

Do more of this

bridget selna

Do Adelaide Morin’s new palette in the next YouTube palette vid!!💛💛💛

Kadence Tate

I LOVE Megan's shirt!!!!!!

Avianna Lambert

Do it

Cupcakes Roar

James Charles has been out to make money by whatever means necessary since day 1. He has no qualms about crushing other ppl, stealing ideas and wants the limelight 24/7. Such a fake and horrible personality. He came up with “sisters” to try to project that he cares about his audience but oh no honey he only sees cash cows. Shady diva since day 1 and I will never watch him nor am I impressed by with assless chaps 🙄

Cakey Rat

Jeffree should be the higgest

Holly Kelly

In the zodiac palette I have it and for some reason Aquarius is the worst shade it’s different from the rest of the mattes but I love the palette and use it all the time

Nikole Huntley

Who uses their finger to put on eyeshadow? Just Saying !!!

andria reyes

It would help if they chose people that know how to apply makeup

Just Totally Jamie 120907

I have the James Charles pallet

imogen mattel

how is jeffree third

Miranda Lavalley

Aspyn ovard pallet is bomb

Emily H

James’s Palette is EVERYTHING!!! ❤️😻

susan gomez

WOW

Sudipto Mandal

He has never heard of James Charles!!!
                                                          Are you sister-kidding me?

Ryan Tillman

I’m Ryan and he’s cough cough Ryann

Kitty and Tate

Rank more

Ljiljana Djuric

We need a part two!!!!

Aisha Upmanyu

Ryan does a full face of jeffree star cosmetics

Jordan Elijah Michael

i KNOW y'all didn't put any primer or concealer on those lids baby lol

Aidene ___

Should've picked Blood Sugar tho😂✌

jana alomari

The James Charles x morphe Pa lit is back

Lizzie Nixon

MEGAN WEARING A PANIC AT THE DISCO SHIRT I STANNN

#41348
                                                                          Ekram Abdullahi

y'all missed out on bretman damn

#41349
                                                                            mariana

how in the world did jaclyn hills palette beat jeffree’s

#41350
                                                                              Zoe_kong456

adelaine morin's palette collab with tarte

#41351
                                                                                Lizzie Lowe

Kinda disappointed Adelaine's isn't in this one given how close her drop lined up with this video and that they had no Tarte products in the review

#41352
                                                                                  Victoria Deassis

i wish they didn’t just use their fingers for some of the mattes, used the right brushes, and used a primer or concealer bc it’s absolutely necessary.

#41353
                                                                                    lilly s

Funny how he said he would pay 30$ for 4 colors and then 20$ for 12 😂😂😂😂

#41354
                                                                                      lilly s

Omg Kathleen’s zodiac palette 💓💓💓

#41355
                                                                                        Phoebe Cereal

Jenna as the pop up beutuber makes me v happy

#41356
                                                                                          Maggie Brown

Rank all of Jeffrey stars Palletes next that would be soooo fun

#41357
                                                                                            Jasmyne Castro

What even is this video concept

#41358
                                                                                              dorklord23

I love any video with Ryan. Being about makeup made it even better. Great video!

#41359
                                                                                                Sonya Spilmon

You should Jeffrey’s palettes blue blood and blood sugar

#41360
                                                                                                  Anni A

I got the James Charles pallette yesterday at ulta

#41361
                                                                                                    Pinkity Drinkity

Patrick Star eyeshadows with four pans 43$ James Charles eyeshadow pallete 39 pans 39$ like what?!

#41362
                                                                                                      nkizzle

they honestly should have talked abt the controversies to holistically determine if the palettes are worth it most ppl dont want to put money in the pockets of problematic people

#41363
                                                                                                        NOUR

Their price points are just so wrong

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!