Best Friends Style Wigs For A Week

Main Best Friends Style Wigs For A Week

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Best Friends Style Wigs For A Week

“I keep getting the urge to pull my wig off in public” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, …

Helen Lenander

Lindsay is Sansa, don’t fight me on this

Alexandra Evans

LOL why would u plan this challenge and then randomly go to CATALINA ISLAND FOR LUNCH??? who does that

lillie del rio

5:43 – i still listen to mcr 😭

Aarti sehrawat

i don’t get how putting a wig on is getting out of your comfort zone

Chesca Enna

8:08 found Mortica Addams

Hey It’s Colleen xo

I want the purple wig sm

Lawrence Granger

Lindsay's overall fit for the first wig reminds me of something Hoseok would wear………

awmian1

Love how jazz felt by the end of this video

Kathleen Haskins

The last wig jazz wore is SOOO PRETTYYY!!!! I get it's not you but it looks absolutely fabulous! You can rock so much jazz!!! Lindsay! I was really hoping you would pick a short pixie cut wig! Sad you chose two long ones. But you both rocked all of them! I love it!

Aaron Lidasan

Jazz's wig and outfit looks like the mother from The Wizards Of Waverly Place The Movie

Gacha Strawberry

The second one looks amazing on you Jazzmyn

Don't hate on me if I got the name wrong it's hard to spell..

Alisha Azad

8:03 beautiful

alexandra hartvik

This gotta be my fav buzzfeed vid tbh

LaurensiaHartono

OMG Jazz looks so good with the long brown wig 😍

Heather Smith

Lindsey has flawless skin! Jazz always looks amazing! Loved this.

tiredpanda

Ok but what is the wig shop called? I’m tryna find wigs. I need locations!

jackie ASMR

I literally just ordered a wig today and was super nervous about it this video really just makes me feel like I can do this and I shouldn’t worry about what people think as long as I can rock it and feel myself in it then No one will be able to tell

Sarapauli vG

Lindsay’s eyes were so pretty in the first wig

Eliza Sanders

I’d love if jazz were more open to things! In every video that they make her try something new the comment from the co-worker is : it looks great but you hate it. Like come on it’s for a video. Have fun!

Naturally Nat

Yassss! Wigs can be a thing in our fashion. Yes.

annacouture07

Jazz’s wig made her look like Rihanna🔥🔥🔥 u looked so good in that wig giirl that Rihanna is quaiking🔥🔥🔥

Nick Silva

Lindsay in the black bob looked exactly like Sarah Barthel

Katie Suzanne

Lindsay gave me major Billie Eyelish vibes😂

Dillon Taylor

My favorites were #2 for Lindsay and #3 for Jazz. Like damn, I love the looks that came out 🤩

Corazón Peach

The fat gay black guy is annoying

OGCmillz

Ugh these plastic wigs 🙃 pluck the part and hairline and shape them to their face. I know they’d like them better.

Jen Harrison

They look drop dead gorgeous before and after ❤️ love this

Riezlkayla Tuparan

Lindsey's 2nd wig/outfit looks like Morticia Addams 😍😍😍

aly d

these peoples wigs being snatched!🤠

Kayla Duncan

Jazzs second wig looked so beautiful on her omahgodd

Brielly top

Só passa amor pelo o meu corpinho quando eu vejo os vídeos de funcionários do buzzfeed kakajj ♡

Anna Schanus

The fact that women are expected to have long hair and being a woman who chooses to wear their hair short makes the experience of wearing a long wig different. You're stepping into the role you usually actively avoid. People treat you different. The world experiences you in a more accepting way. It doesn't matter people's intentions, a woman who has short hair or no hair is always going to be treated as strange/other.

Anna Schanus

I LOVE MEGANS SHORT HAIR!!!!!

Lauren D’Amico

Lindsay in her third look reminds me of Chrissy.

#54824
                                                                          lora1319

When she said u guys are fashion icons! n the picture the post😂🤣 no thanks

#54825
                                                                            Mary Jo Cole

Brave, very brave. I feel as though I’d be waaay to hot. Not in a good way.

#54826
                                                                              Hailey Roberts

Omg u both look so good in those wigs

#54827
                                                                                allie Sally

Lindsay shouldve changed it up with one of those bob wigs, the last two didnt feel that diff and the bobs look so good

#54828
                                                                                  Melissa Thomas

Awe, in the second wig Lindsay looked like Alexis Bledel in the Yale years of Gilmore Girls 💜

#54829
                                                                                    Alexa Yager

Megan looks so Magical. She looks like a elf but without pointy ears. ❤️❤️❤️

#54830
                                                                                      allie Sally

How did jazz look incredible in every wig she tried on at the store????? She was like “oh no” and i was like “WHO IS SHEEEE”

#54831
                                                                                        stephanieC

Joyce: “This is you when you’re like married… and your FICO score goes up to 900.” 😂

#54832
                                                                                          Sadie Ann

Y'all should have switched wigs with each other the last day

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!