BEST HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE + Next Tati Beauty Launch Date

Main BEST HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE + Next Tati Beauty Launch Date

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      BEST HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE + Next Tati Beauty Launch Date

Great Holiday Gift ideas plus an update on the next Tati Beauty product launch πŸ¦‹ xo’s ~ Tati SAVE w/ HALO DISCOUNT BUNDLES …

Sophie B-M

Why no palette sent to Jeffrey?

socalgirl415

I’ve had that book for over 2 decades too Tati! πŸ’œπŸ’œ it was my bible

Emily Rose

So where’s that makeup bag from

Kathryn Hipe

I love the YouTube the most!!

Subbox Junkie

Every celebrity that has money to buy anything got the palette sent for free and already has it. I purchased mine and still haven't received it yet.πŸ˜”

Jose Rivera

I love the way that she doesn’t have the JSC lipstick on the back and the JSC makeup bags are way better

Ali 07

So much self promotion here! YUCK!!!

Carla Eades

β€œBoom! Mic Drop!” Lol! Love it! Best way to describe really good poetry! ❀️❀️

DawnAngel

I ordered the her multi & kiwi, thank you for being you Tati <3
                        I wonder if that's diamond snow on her nails….. πŸ™‚

Joy

Holy crap! A business that isn't all about pushing the next new product out and actually cares enough to hold off and take care of the customers who are waiting on an existing product. If I didn't love Tati already, this would have been the moment it happened. Seriously, this is like unicorn rare. Thank you for being such an awesome person all around, Tati!

Jelynn Harding

I got a text message that my palette has been shipped! Happy birthday to me!

Melanie Rodriguez

Tati: β€œDo people really give cars as gifts?”
                              Dobrik Auto Sales: yes

mlm2167

I have that book, Tati and I’m not giving it up…so sad he’s not around anymore πŸ˜• love ya girlβ£οΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈMia

Cleopatra TROPHY WIFE

🌟🌼🌟🌟
                                  Replay !!! 08:00 Love the COMFY suit ! I want one tooo

Skye Todd Makeup

The part about the comfy has me in tears 🀣🀣🀣

kristen boyle

Omg where did u get your top I love it!!!!πŸ€©πŸ’•

Aly Taj

NOOOO TATI NOT THE DAD JOKES!!!!!! we love the dad jokes

Ace Hardy

πŸ‘‘

Halle Kopper

Eventually you should do eyeshadow quads that are all 4 textures of each shade (or most popular shades)… that would be AMAZING! 😍

Alyssa Lingenfelter

Please make a very dumbed down video for beginners doing makeup!!! Doing contour, easy eyeshadow looks, etc.

Π”ΠΈΠΌΠ° АвСниччи

Such crystalline background ._.

HAILEY KATZ

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY OMFGD

Courtney Long

I need that bag

Xxmilkshake202xX

I’m broke so everyone is getting a face mask pack and a piece of locally sourced jewelry.

JemStar 75

that book is amazing. I did the kate moss look with the peacock blue eyeliner and green/gold eyeshadow forever

Melissa Borders

I hope u never stop doing these videos.. I really learn a lot from you!.. I love all ur videos!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Justine Derrickson

Definitely more tutorials!!!! More Tati beauty πŸ™‚

Chelsey Cartier

Anyone know what nail polish she’s wearing? 😍

Errin Jewell

Why so much packaging with the Halo line? That's a lot of cardboard.

Emma Lambert

i love your nails! are they gel?

Pamela Peters

Tati, you are so pretty. Your eyes are incredible. Your videos are great and I can't wait to get more of your new products.

Tokyo Rose

Omg Tati I love you! I would love a hand written note from you! I pre ordered you pallete and I'm so excited so get it! Follow me on IG @underdark_andromeda

Emily Ritchie

I worked in a factory that makes things like makeup and vitiams and once you make the big order you should always be making it nonstop bc you will always sell products. So it doesn't make since how they all sellout without not keeping production going it's stupid

Deena

That’s how much I love Gods Word. It’s Truth. πŸ˜‡

#105982
                                                                          booooooo

Tati…. Can you do a review of the best and worst makeup wipes?

#105983
                                                                            Michaela Ellis

Only two times a week πŸ™ this makes me so sad.. but if you have to we understand! I’ll just miss you😭😭😭

#105984
                                                                              Megan TheWolf

Tati seems a little…. High?! πŸ˜„
                                                                                I'm loving it! She's allover the place more than usual. Kinda living for it! πŸ˜†β€οΈ

#105985
                                                                                Carlista Lopez

Hey Tati! I would really love to see you do some tutorials with your palette. I struggle sometimes with combining of colors and such and who better than u to guide me?

#105986
                                                                                  Brittany Kosterlytzky

Wished she would of made a seperate video and properly address jaclyns past launches and called her out as a brand owner

#105987
                                                                                    Anne S

Soooo… Anything 20 bucks or less? First items out of budge for lots of ppl and I don't wanna watch a whole video

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!