Best Supermarket Skincare Buys

Main Best Supermarket Skincare Buys

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      Best Supermarket Skincare Buys

My instagram: @modelrecommends – Some brilliant skincare buys that you can find in the supermarkets – great if …

nicola offert

A bit random but during the recent nice weather I bought a Banana Boat spf50 sunscreen only because I couldn't get my usual one. Well, it's lovely. There is absolutely no greasyness and it leaves my skin soft and moisturised. It completely sinks in so I don't even know I've got sunscreen on. I love it !
        Keep safe, love from the Isle of Wight 😘😘

UKChloeT

Yes please to sun cream video! I need a supermarket dupe for the La Roche Posay face sun cream xx

Jen the bubble

I cannot recommend Simple oil cleanser and freederm overnight skin repair cream. It has very few ingredients but the second ingredient is glycerin and the third is niacinamide. It’s a beautiful cream and although I don’t have acne the texture of my skin is so much better! I got it in Asda but I’ve seen it in all the big supermarkets as well as boots and Superdrug. For day the simple triple protect spf 30 moisturiser is a winner too. I reacted to their other spf 30 cream but not this one. Lovely and light but plenty of moisture. 👍😉

stromvoe

That's the kind of content I need right now. Highly useful! So low on my fave cleanser right now.

irish jen

Would love a supermarket SPF , for oily skin that sits well under makeup ? Loved this video Ruth x

Kathy Behan

4.31am watching after taking more paracetamol as I've the virus. Love that colour on you it makes your face come alive xx

Tracey Wright

Supermarket (or any drugstore) sunscreen review would be fab please. Especially for oily skin, now that I know the sunscreens in cosmetics don't provide the protection you really need xx

A Banks

Great 1st cleanse Boots Your Good Skin Comforting Gel Cleanser! It’s a gel-to oil-to milk style cleanser, so like the Curel or the Ordinary cleansers.

Noora Hamdan

You make me feel calm <3

aveoldrock

OMG Ruth! Could not stop staring at your gorgie necklage all video long! Where is it from? Lots of love from Romania, Ana.

Lucia Sojkova

Can you tell us where’s your necklace from please? 🙂 thank you

helen fearnley

This is a good one. Affordable supermarket.

halfa mo

Love these supermarket ones! Ruth, could you please please do a good spf tinted moisturiser? Something that evens skin tone and has enough spf not to wear anything else and will plump up because my skin feels parched for some reason in lockdown. I've got about 2 minutes before children interrupt and much as I love them… Thank you and stay safe xx

Nicola BW

Might give that hyluronic acid a go. I also really love the L’Oréal extraordinary oil cream for anyone who has a dry skin, or mature skin like mine, it’s absolutely lovely. Ps love the tee! xx

Denise Wouters

Thanks Ruth – very informative video.

Mary Clusker

Thank you! Really helpful video. Can you do one on supermarket spfs.

LN Box&Co

Hi dear, love Nip+fab and their pads and dragon blood serum

Yasmin Maley

So good to see a video from you!! ❤️

Louisa Johnson

Very helpful and timely!

Julia Harley

Great video.SPF video would be great I’m currently testing the simple radiance booster which has a spf 30

Daniela Lutea

Hia😘😍🤗

A Woman of a Certain Age

CeraVe Hydrating cleanser + moisturiser in the tub.
                                                  Done.

Fiona Midgley

Pretty t shirt Ruth. You look gorgeous in that colour. X

mimilim85

Love your videos! Greetings from Germany!

Cylixir

cool content bro

Cylixir

amazing video keep up the amazing content

Georgina

Very helpful video, thank you Ruth!

Cylixir

amazing video I loved it

Laini

So helpful! Thank you lovely, hope you're doing well xx

Liz D

thank you, great info

deelot1

Aldi do some good skin care too. I really like their Q10 night cream – used it for years.

Carina

I swear I was thinking the other day "hmm I wish Ruth would do another one of her supermarket skincare videos"😍😍😍😍😍😍 kisses!

Dawn Adams

Thanks Ruth 💗 xx

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!