BFFs Swap Diets For A Week

Main BFFs Swap Diets For A Week

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Best Friends Swap Diets For A Week • Jazz and Lindsay

“You can bury me in orange chicken when I die, and that will be a really beautiful funeral.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for …

Dulmurry

Just eat less

shawn time

I eat like this

Breakfast
          Snack
          Lunch
          Snack
          Snack
          Snack
          Dinner/tea
          Snack
          Snack
          Snack
          Sleep
          Repeat

AvenitaCZ

Is everyone in USA having such terrible diets?

jazzy marzullo

can we talk about how beautiful they both are though um

Ricola 123

As someone with an ED it’s interesting too see what Lindsay eats… does she have an ED?

music maniac

5:20 there is lesbians picture on the wall

Donna Kett

When I’m older I’d love to work where they work

Kaitlin Estep

I am obsessed with the shirt that jaz is wearing around 4:00 can someone help me find it??

Vegan Glenda

they really put that good amount of olives on the Subway wrap im jelly 🥺

Katniss Wren

Jesus these meals are so unhealthy. Not trying to shame but these girls aren’t having the right intakes of anything really.

Sinead Mcardle

seeing jazz with that t-shirt made my day (btw I'm Irish) ❤️

yuliya arhipova

I get nauseous if I eat in the morning as wellllll

Chelsy Lynn lifestyle

I'm a plus size woman and I dont eat sometimes till 2pm. I hate breakfast but I eat anyways. I eat eggs, uncured turkey bacon and a veggie or fruit. I do fast that's just normal for me. Once I did keto fasting became normal because I already did it.

Megan Pell

Wow when she said she gets nauseous in the morning I have NEVER related more in my life. It’s been like that for my whole life🤷🏼‍♀️

sanlovesclassic

Tbh Lindsay's diet was more healthier than jasmine. She is flexible and eats in moderation and it balances out her maintenance calories pretty well. Not eating breakfast is also popularised in intermittent fasting, it was interesting to notice that she does it subconsciously like many other skinny eaters. This also explains why she doesn't feel much hungry throughout the day. She only eats to satisfy her "actual hunger" rather than eating due to boredom or emotion, which is one of the mental benefits of IF.

marla

these “girls” r disgusting

Brandi Bigelow

Next swap lives for a week!

Smilla

In Sweden we r soo healthy

I like Bleach

Bro I can only eat after 11 I feel like I want to throw up if I eat before then

ShadowSorcerer

I would not be able to do that cause i am very VERY picky.

Jamie P

I just got sad I'm fighting with my best friend LOL anybody want to be my friend lol

youtube account

Nobody criticizes Lindsey eating habbit just because she's thin, how is leaving 2 of the tree daily meals out healthy?

Ellie xox 22

If I swapped diets with my BFF I would starve…

Coz I don't have a BFF
                                                    😭😭😭😂

Ashley thomas

i think most people i know would be very upset to switch with me. i also dont eat breakfast, i drink a protein shake though. and i dont eat much during the day at all. then i eat dinner and a bunch of snacks all night until bed. and not healthy stuff either.

Caitlyn Gillaspie

The video sounds a bit more echo-ey then usual in the beginning..

BlackGirlGuidance

These diet switch videos seem very unhealthy to me. Especially when we get into mental health and eating disorders.

alexis paige

i thought i was one of the only people on earth who ate potato chips w cottage cheese 😂😍

Sophie Caldwell

Wow. Lindsay and i have the same diet. rip

Lindsay Colchado

Lindsay and I are like the same with the whole morning situation……we have the same name…

Nonna Gies

Both are so beautiful

Diana42

Lindsays diet is just like mine😂
                                                                    These girls are so awesome ❤

Neko Queen

I would do this with my bff, the problem is I’m vegetarian and he will not eat anything but meat 😂

Rakaya Barre

I am also super nauseous in the morning. I never eat until 11am. Breakfast only if i have a hangover 😊

Grecia

picky eaters swap diets

#29696
                                                                          YahGirl Yaz

If it’s Grey u gay😂🤗
                                                                            👇🏾🤝

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!