BILLIE EILISH Inspired PAPER Makeup… WTF!

Main BILLIE EILISH Inspired PAPER Makeup… WTF!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

Who isn’t loving Billie Eilish at the moment? The queen of Lovely, Bury a Friend and of course… BAD GUY inspired me with her new music video to create this …

NikkieTutorials

THUMBS UP IF YOU LOVE BILLIE EILISH!!!! 💛✨

Rafaela Negrete

Hi Nikkie
          Love you sooo much but you should do a White Walker inspired make up tutorial!!! Become your inner white walker!!!

x liselotte

i’m the slechte guy… duhh
            ik hoop dat ik kans maak het highlighterpalette te winnen!!
            ig: @liselotte.pflug

Meghan Smith

I feel like such a slecht girl when I try a new makeup look and it's bomb. 💜
              IG: keepcalmcowgirlon

Shivani Kharva

i'm pretty <slecht> at thinking of creative comments
                ig: @thatrombutan

Anna R

Slecht (ig : annaa_ricci)❤️❤️

Lea W

Me doing makeup : yeah ok that’s good
                    me watching a nikkie tutorials video : forget it that’s slecht 😪

IG : into_the_wiild

Princess Di

Slecht! 💗 of course I own that mini it’s my fav and I could def use a back up!! Twitter Princessdi74237721 insta Princessdi1014

Ayleen Gonzalez

I want to win your giveaway!!!✨✨🤗 “slecht “ lol
                        YOUR ALWAYS AMAZING!!!!😍
                        IG: underscore agbeauty underscore
                        Twitter : xqueenayleenx

Reena Mahawar

You my favourite one markup artist and I try your mackup on me

Eefje Griffioen

Wow ik heb gister iets met make up geprobeerd alleen dat ging niet zo goed 😅. Bij mij is het dinsdag en echt heel vroeg ‘s ochtends. Mijn insta is @eefje_griffioen

Julie Valembois

Hey Nikkie. You’re so a slecht giiiirl with your make up 🤤 (@joulayy_ on ig)

Simone Lemstra

I’m keeping you in the holes🤣
                                These translations are so damn funny in English it’s slecht for my heart❤️❤️
                                Love you Nikkie your amazing ❤️
                                IG; Simonelemstra_

Jolly Kalinova

Sleght guy 😂💕💕💕 ig: yolikalinova99
                                  Love you girlll, work it ❤😍❤😍❤❤😍

Grishma Jani

U r amazing

sifra jedidja

I am not goed with make up

Riina Hämäläinen

Slecht guy is my favorite song at the moment 🤩

Ig: riina_eveliina

Judy Llewellyn

You are so beautiful and talented. Ever think about a tutorial on minimum makeup? You know, no blush, yes foundation, yes highlighter, no contour, minimal eye makeup (one color), and gloss lipstick. Let your natural beauty shine through.

Eva Esslemont

How many eyeshadow palettes do you have??

Thaddäus

Could you do a video where you show us all your tattoos and explain the meaning behind them??

Flor Cecil

Buenos días ❤️💕❤️

sifra jedidja

The word of the day is moederliefde
                                                  And my insta :sifrajedidja

Fabienne van de Peppel

I'm the slecht guy, make your mama sad type, make your girlfriend mad type, might seduce your dad type. I'm the slecht guy…….. DUHHH billie would be proud! Instagram = fabiennep20

lola grace

im the slecht guy…. duh. my insta is @lolatelfer12x

Regina Getter

I love that you have been doing so many new things while still being true to what your channel has always been. It is so amazing to see how far you have come this past decade (I've been subscribed for a while lol) and I knew this was going to be a wonderful year for you. On New Year's Eve I commented to you that 2019 is your year and I was very adamant, I believe I even said "mark my words" lol I just knew that crazy things were coming your way. So proud of you, Nikkie. I love you! ❤️

Ashley Marie

Queen of drag makeup

Samantha Humphrey

could you try and do some sort of watercolor makeup look using eyeshadows?!

taiz reyes

Slecth! That was so good😂 insta: t_a_i_z

Ana Uhrec

Slecht
                                                                I am grateful to learn new words 💕
                                                                ig:anadaria84

Jonathan Solis

I’m the slecht guy 🤠
                                                                  (lol that sound weird when you mix it in with English 😂)

Ig: @yuhnathan.17

Lucie Dyer

Voedsel @NikkieTutorials 💕💕💕😂

Shavit Weinberger

now nikki and I have slecht blood😏💉
                                                                      looooove you btw😂😍
                                                                      and my Instagram is shavit.wein❤

Paige Dice

Dutch word: Slecht
                                                                        Instagram: Beauty_by_paige18

Diana Karina

nikkie is the slecht guyyyy…duh!😎💞

for the secret snapchat giveaway my ig is @_dianakarina_

#42437
                                                                          Roos Lip

dutch word of the day: slecht❤️ ig: roos.lip

#42438
                                                                            Subhasree Banik

nikkie nailed this look like a slecht guy

#42439
                                                                              jasmine eccles

I just want to put you in my slecht so you can make me look like a boss whenever I want!! I love you! @jasminexme on Instagram xx ❤️

#42440
                                                                                Aysha Hoque

Wanna win this giveaway so slecht 😂 ❤️(Dutch word of the day) ig handle – hoque_aysha

#42441
                                                                                  Andrea Lakatos

The Dutch word of the day is "slecht", Ig:lktos.andrea ❤️😁

#42442
                                                                                    Bianca Casillas

I have a really Slecht sleeping schedule😭 ig username: @longlive_thequeen

#42443
                                                                                      Prema Balamurugan

Wow we p

#42444
                                                                                        Luna Vlaming

De dutch word is: slecht , I really wanted to win🤩
                                                                                          My Instagram: Luna.vlaming

#42445
                                                                                          cloudwhitehart

Kinda feels like you find some creative artist and get "inspired" by them and then what coz billie is popular you throw her name in the video aswell…. dunno but not feeling your videos lately.

#42446
                                                                                            Scyler Smith

I have been learning dutch so this is a perfect time to use a few words I have learned! Deze make-up look is goed> slecht! Ik hou ervan!
                                                                                              💜 my instagram is @its_scy

#42447
                                                                                              Femke Cornelissens

slecht 🦇
                                                                                                ig: femke_cxx

#42448
                                                                                                ArtsyBiscuit

Nikkie you're such a slecht gal (insta: bisciottii)

#42449
                                                                                                  Mikenna Miller

“I’m the slecht type
                                                                                                    make your momma sad type
                                                                                                    make your girlfriend mad type
                                                                                                    might seduce your dad type
                                                                                                    IM THE SLECHT GUY… DUH!!!”😭🔥❤️

#42450
                                                                                                    Anniesha K.

If I'd try what you just did there it would turn out slecht 😂 looking crazy!
                                                                                                      Insta bint.sehk97 😚

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!