Billie Eilish New Album Controversy Starts Sibling Rivalry Gossip

Main Billie Eilish New Album Controversy Starts Sibling Rivalry Gossip

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Billie Eilish New Album Controversy Starts Sibling Rivalry Gossip

5 Celebrity Sibling Rivalries That The Media Stirred Up Subscribe: …

Sabrina Belkacemi

Every one who liked billie's album like this and tell us where r u from and which song u liked 💞😍💞😍 go go go

A Random Blue Corgi

Wtf is everyone talking about? Billie always credits her brother for everything snd always says that she genuinely enjoys being around her brother. They have such a strong relationship and are always joking and laughing all the time. When Billie started to cry because of X, Finneas immediately stopped playing the piano and just hugged her. Everyone is so gossipy, theyre tryna turn the most innocent things to something horrible

Song Lyrics

Y’all just love to start gossip and drama, let them be. It doesn’t have to be a rival, not everyone hates their siblings all the time

Sophie Holohan

I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Billie's album. Bil and Finneas are so sosososososo talented. I don't want to be one of those people, but I would love it if you could check out my cover of xanny. If not, that's totally cool too! All love <3

ASMR GAMING

Not to throw shade or anything but didn't Selena gomez reach around 50 million listeners WITHOUT an Album??? So image when her album come out she gonna reach 100 million listeners

eyelash

Um and where is the rivalry.

keke&tj TANTUA

This is a whole lie Billie is always talking about her brother they get along so well people really just need to chill out because she always giving credits to him I love them both so much ❤❤would i like fin to get out there more yes but it's fine the way it is😍💞

Tye OliviaSusan

👰🏻
                      🥼
                      🥿

This is Laci.
                      Laci is getting married!
                      1 like=1 kiss!

Chasity Garcia

This is how rumors start with false information

Kimberly Cruz

I guess talent runs in the family😊

Maliyah The prune

What’s you guys favorite song? Mines xanny🙌👀

Maliyah The prune

She deserves it all love to you billie🖤🖤🖤✨.

K3Y

Let's take a moment to thank her brother for blessing the world with the gift that is queen Eilish.

I AM PRO

Wait For Justin Album Than 😂😂 Everyone is Crying.

Belinda Enata

Love her new album what is your favourite song mine are
                                    1: my strange addition
                                    2: wish you were gay
                                    3: all the good girls go to hell❤️❤️

Addie Travis

And you act like Fineas writes the music and Billie just sings it. Again… WRONG! She writes most of the lyrics then her brother helps her with it.

Addie Travis

0:09 wow it’s “when we all fall asleep where do we go” GET IT RIGHT YOU DUMBY

Peggy Bynum

Y’all do know her brother writes them songs! She even had. Interviews where she said family sucks and the music. Industry is awful ..why isn’t he as famous as her? Because of her look ,she can brainwash the youth! When we fall asleep where do we go? What was her family doing to that little girl? They created her that’s why they homeschool their children! I feel bad for bill and all of them! They are all still slaves just polished up slaves for entertainment for s satan and music industry… and they use the. Kardashian’s but they are smart women and not gonna let them take over ,they have their own Industry! Maybe that’s gonna be the next mind control game for the children 😢

Luke Alexander

finneas doesnt get enough credit tbh

Prime Entertainment Studio

TheTalko, love your content.

Why do I exists I didn’t ask

I’m sorry but fin and bil rarely fight and he supports her and she supports him

carterisahoe

does saphia know o'connell is also billies last name

Lyrah

lol no

Sandyrella216

She always gives him credit during interviews. She even looks his way. I don't see any rival. Wtf are people talking about?!??

Brittany Rose

lol anything to get a headline.

LilYume 1

Billie is amazing 😍

PTx Ize

Billie Eilish has been my favorite for almost 3 years but if you guys haven’t heard any of Finneas’s songs you should try and give them a listen they’re really good I’ve been listening for almost a year and geez

Elene Nonikashvili

from this video my favorites are Billie and Cole (fav singer and fav actor)

PTx Ize

It’s Finneas… FINNEAS

Ted’Aysyah Belcher

Billie 😍😍

Sam Doherty

Who else loves Billie eillish?

Emma Kaminski

I love ur billie eilish videos!

itz Acacia

Fantastic

Faith Giadolor

So proud of them!!❤️

#27740
                                                                          Emilia Konopka

Billie is a queen and finnies is the king

#27741
                                                                            koket tad

I was listening "bad guy" when the notification pop up

#27742
                                                                              ScarlettP

I never knew Billie's brother is an actor too, WOW

#27743
                                                                                ScarlettP

Talented siblings making great music together, I love it!

#27744
                                                                                  Akua Obeng

Here early today cause of billie😍

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!