Black Women Try Kinky Hair Extensions

Main Black Women Try Kinky Hair Extensions

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Black Women Try Kinky Hair Extensions

BlackHistoryMonth #BHM Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Hey, it’s Kimberlee!

Am I crazy? This doesn’t look like it turned out well at all…how come it looks like they all got the same texture instead of different types? Or why didn’t they separate some of the curls so it wasn’t such a drastic difference? Also, the color of the hair didn’t really match. When I got my clip ins in the past, I’ve always learned to get a 1b off black, I don’t think anyone’s hair was full black unless it was dyed. So many questions lol I’m just genuinely confused 🤷🏽‍♀️

They should do a video going to their local beauty supply store and picking out the correct clips ins.

haja fatou Njie

Anyone else lowkey think buzz feed workers make these vids to get free stuff.

layal

so now having a straight hair is a kim thing! you ppl are messed up

Miranda Kok

So what is the kinky part…?

Mercedes Angel Elzbieta

this is amazing, I love how there's more options for this type of hair now!

I dont know much about extensions or hair growth but I have very fine hair and a far set back hairline, so when I put my hair in a ponytail i look almost bald all around my forehead, hairline behind my ears and the hairline at the neck. To compensate I have bangs starting from the middle top of my head that sort of swoop to the side and only works if I keep my hair in an organized bun for days so its curly enough to hold the shape with some extra hairspray. But im constantly having to put it back in place and i get really subconscious when Im outside and the wind keep blowing it upwards to reveal my large forehead. These days I just sport a bun and use a curly hair elastic band the same shade as my hair, to make it look like Ive got some more hair at least, but it doesnt help the hairline issue. Would extensions help for volumne appearance or is there something out there for this sort of thing?

Diana Rowland

OMG! They look so good with that hair extensions!!

Chelsea S

Im sorry but that thumbnail got me😂😂

Ishan Ali

What’s so kinky about hair extensions?

Tala Rushdi

This looks so gooooodd!!!

Mfalme Dome

Beautiful sistahs.

Philippa Till

Selorm! Your natural hair is amazing. keep keep!

Edith Bloody Sabbath

lol nothing like uploading content with staff that was laid off

Chloe The Flapjack Face

Ain’t nobody got time fo that

Relatively Presentable

The girl at the end flipping her pony tail.. that was so cute. Her smile at the end, she looked so happy 😸

lupe Lopez

Can I get some advice on how to comb through my hair more easily? I have 3c to 4a hair and it is hard to maintain and comb through. And since I’m a guy, my hair care come second in the daily routines 😅 please please please help.

AriTheGamer

Y’all down bad for this

Jacinta Vee

I love Selorm sooooo much

Emma Haswell

my friend calls me kinky…

Molashia B

I don’t like it 😬

Arian Teo

It doesn't look kinky at all… Just my one cent

Bella B

im no hair expert but i thought all of these looked really good!!

Kiarra Thomas

I love them, but like…these were notttt blended lol

lesleyisawildchild

Clip ins can actually pull your hair out. I used them daily a couple years ago and ended up with bald spots where the slips were placed. They definitely aren’t meant to be worn all the time. Be careful, ladies!

Shawty Blu

100% human who are u snatching this from

TayyMorgan

So was Selorm rehired or….?

Judith

BuzzFeed be playing people. This was a good idea but they look a mess.

Alixx B

The only thing BuzzFeed lacks in this video is a link to the product(s) they use… like every other video. It's easier on everyone if you just linked the things you mention or talk about. Anyone else with me?

quinn Owens

Do you really want us to buy it bc there’s not like a link in the description

jimbo6969

why their hair so curly like my butt hole hair

Grace Juliana

Yo disclose your sponsored content, Buzzfeed!

Anita Krapivsky

NATURAL BEAUTIES
                                                                    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

crystalabprice

Bring back Selorm!!

Alexa Merritt

lol im sorry but no… maybe the hair needs to be professionally installed

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!