Body Conscious Bride Wants A Dress That'll Make Her Look Perfect | Say Yes To The Dress UK

Main Body Conscious Bride Wants A Dress That'll Make Her Look Perfect | Say Yes To The Dress UK

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Body Conscious Bride Wants A Dress That'll Make Her Look Perfect | Say Yes To The Dress UK

Bride Laura is on the hunt for a form-fitting dress that makes her look elegant and stays within her £2000 budget. Will her glamorous entourage approve of her …

Maahnoor Rashid

Is no one gonna talk about their handbags? Dayumm

Laila Khan

I mean her highlight though I would die for that

Sharon Martin

That dress didn't do anything for her except show a lot of boobage. I almost got a vibe from her friends that they didn't care if she looked her best.

K C

she's fat
              surgery face

ladybug kmh

Over budget….again!!!!

Mendoza C

Why TF do they cry 😂
                  The first dress looked better on her , and those bitches are annoying

Randa Williams

Her breasts are all out there, for the world to see. OMG!!

Randa Williams

She admitted to plastic surgery, and she still thinks she looks horrible. WHST OUR SOCIETY COME TO? SAD!!

Soledad Alegría juarez

Todas bien operadas de los labios

Lindalee Law

Too self deprecating. zzzzz

Lindalee Law

Top heavy. Flabby middle. … get working out

Lindalee Law

What's perfect because you aren't You just had help. Oh perfect above the neck … ack.

J HARR

Imo, I didn't like that dress on her it wasn't right for her figure.

Purplekitty

3:39 what a car crash of a face
                                  And the bride feels over weight because she IS overweight

Rebecca Danell

Their faces look like they used the Honey Nut Cheerio's bee wand.

Lyndell B

She said it…..SUPERFICIAL

Nada TW

Princess wedding dresses are SO underrated. It doesn’t always have to be tight and mermaid to look beautiful.

Gaby Kapps Composer

Sometimes entourages are totally dense.

Laura H

My name is Laura and I’m body conscious and I’m freaking out rn

Manasvi The Writer

who else have started this vedio and came down to look at comments??

neha mestry

Even after surgeries she looks ugly..! She is all plastic

Livya

I love the dress she chose the first one was a no for me. I thought the boob area looked a mess. She chose well

Christine in Nornia

The brides entourage are a wee bit trashy😬

Katani

Kylie is that you?

Kokila Sree

I just wanna know how much makeup does she has on her face.. I am unable to recognise which is natural and which is plastic 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

princessoddett

I think the second dress was really not flattering on her at all.

booboobrinn

ha…My surname is Brinn…weird hearing it as a first name x

Diana malik

Her accent

Princess Huddini

1) they could have found her a much better dress for 2000
                                                                2)they should have added a sparkling beaded belt around the waist like they do in the american show sometimes

asmaa 567

The dress is beautiful but it does not suit her

Sharon Eniye

Girl that highlight popping though ✨

Munkhsaruul B

Why this uk version is always over budget? Is everything in uk expensive? 2000£ is like a lot in USD. In US version there are a lot beautiful dresses under 2500$

Anusha

0:27 well at least she’s honest

Rosie G.

Over budget again. At least warn the bride before putting the dress on her and falling in love with it. She may not be able to stretch her budget and instead risk breaking her heart cuz her dream dress is out of her price point. But glad this bride was ok to go over budget and get her dream dress.❤

#23623
                                                                          Giga Fall

the amount of plastic on her and her friends' face scare me… they work in the beauty industry???

#23624
                                                                            Loly MElrawy

Her nibbles r showing wtf she is sooooooo cheap

#23625
                                                                              Mel Robertson

She doesn't seem as excited about spending the rest of her life with her "love" as other brides?

#23626
                                                                                joleneish

Why oh why is UK always over budget

#23627
                                                                                  ila kaizen

If u care about your look, reduce your weight not change your face

#23628
                                                                                    Jette

stop giving them dresses over the budget!!!

#23629
                                                                                      preena chopra

She's beautiful

#23630
                                                                                        Tya Sasongko

Oh great. We're back again to the ever creative and considerate over-budget Dando Landon format 😂

#23631
                                                                                          ManKan510

I thought this was angelina from jersey shore!!!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!