BODY GLOW/ SHIMMER OILS | swatches + comparisons to Sol, Fenty, ABH + more

Main BODY GLOW/ SHIMMER OILS | swatches + comparisons to Sol, Fenty, ABH + more

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      BODY GLOW/ SHIMMER OILS | swatches + comparisons to Sol, Fenty, ABH + more

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Body oils are ALL THE RAGE these days! I thought I would show you the new Sol Body Shimmer Dry Oils & compare them to other …

Dominica Trevino

Lol the thumbnail!

MakeMeUpGorgeous 19

Great video review loved it! Ordered my colourpop sol already today can’t wait to get it

Shelby Jolynne

Your hair is looking INCREDIBLE!!

Maly Yang

“Ooooh… Sexy mama.” Lol, that’s so cute 🙂

LashGo

I like your thumbnail it look nice great video you looking good❤

Sadia Easha

Sexy mama 😍😍
                  We know,Danny.We know 😁😁

Noa Ezaguy

Ehen do you put shimmering oil on?!🤔

Tae Tae

CAN U TEST KKW BODY FOUNDATION SIS???

Fabiola Suárez

You’re soo pretty

NotRalphJustLauren

Please please please do a video on your favourite dewy and glowy skin products like foundations, highlighters, body oils, cream blushes, bronzers etc. basically a HOW I LOOK LIKE JLO video . I don’t care if it goes for hours I will watch it without complaint! 😂

sammi Irene

Mix them all lol

ASMR Glow

YAS i so wanted to see a review on these since i saw them on Trendmood 😍

Taylor Reardon

I’m loving the new boobs 😂 so weird to comment, but this is the first time I see them poppin 😂 so jealous 🙄

Kristi W

The thumbnail 😂😂😂 I can’t

Rachelle Downs

Not into body stuff, but I’m watching this video because I love you and watch everything you post. 💜

Natalie Hsu

Danny’s comment LOL

Sophia Rogers

No one:
                                        Kathleen: it smells like my childhood

K G

Edward Collins vibe 😂

Sofia

Updated hair routine!!! It's so shiny and beautiful!

melalalax3 -Melanie Peraza

Love the ending with the hubs!!!! Hahaha i seriously am so happy you reviewed these ! I was going to purchase and wasn’t sure which one to go with ! Thanks girl !

Nicola Bray

Fabby video as always🙋 inside out beautiful girl💞 xx

Brittany P

The thumbnail is so sexual! I love it! <3

Ruth Ramirez

please do a drugstore version!!

Lisa Iaci

Yeah I def can’t wait to get this product! Looks so so good!!

Sara S.

Kathleen you look so romantic and radiant in this video??? Your hair, your makeup, that blue on you… BYE queen go off

Katie Aguilar

Me while she was talking about how glass was a downside: the glass looks nice tho cute no problem
                                                          Also me: a Virgo
                                                          I feel exposed

Anastacia Leahey

Can you please do a tutorial on your makeup look? I'm obsessed

Reed Penson

Ive been waiting on someone to do a video like this and I can 1,000 percent say this is the 1st “swatch review” that was actually VERY helpful and informative! I now know what I should actually be buying as opposed to just buying the Hype!

Olga Lopez

BEST SUMMER LIPSTICKS , COLOR AND FORMULA WISE ❤❤💙💙

MM T

I don't want my skin to sparkle. Who am I, Edward Cullen? Just give me a pretty sheen.

GallantNitroxide

You should do an updated ride or die makeup!!! I wanna see your new makeup favs of all time! ⭐️❤️

PixieRealm

Do they rub off on your clothes at all? I wear a ton of white in the summer and have to be careful what body products I use

LDM fam

BRB gona go put in my 100,000th colourpop order 😂

Lindsay Jones

When you’re watching another video and see Kathleen upload a new video and immediately forget about the video you’re watching

#77399
                                                                          Ojreader

I came straight to your channel when I saw the launch because I knew you would have the tea ☕️ 💕💕💕

#77400
                                                                            Silvia Lopez

Omg yasss. I’ve been wanting to see sol body…. thank you so much Kathleen 😘😘

#77401
                                                                              BAEKHYUN IS BAE

I love how you keep on editing

No one:

me: explaining the smell

Previous video too 😂😂😂😂

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!