Body Painting Clothes On The Dolan Twins

Main Body Painting Clothes On The Dolan Twins

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Body Painting Clothes On The Dolan Twins

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel! Hi, how are ya?? Today I’m going over to the Dolan Twin’s house for for the first time! We’ve never all hung …

Night Stalker

damn Jeffree living James' dream!

Nguyen Ngoc Khanh Huong

Is no one good man mention that the girl with red hair has James Charles’ sisters merch

DoctorBlanket

Thought George looked familiar and I just realized he was on Face Off! So cool to see him working with Jeffree now~!

Bella Jenkins

I’ve never watched those kiddos before. Theyre super loud and excitable I see why people like them haha

I’m weird

I came for jeffree I stay for jeffree

wu lize

OMG that guy was on Face Off! This is the first time seeing a competitor doing makeup outside the show.

backstreet bacteria

When you can’t afford LV clothes… just paint them on.

Cee

FUN! Ricky Dillon voice Welcome back boys! ❤️

Brinae Chanel

👀🍿

G Hly

😗😗😗

Casey Kerr

I’m so sorry to be inappropriate but does Ethan have a hickey on his chest 🤭🤷🏻‍♀️

Alycia Wilson

Also the Dolan twins are such good sports and they are just the sweetest boys…especially with everything they have been through recently… their good dudes

lewis16nsu

Live for Jeffree! But this video….meh. Everyone was great but the twins. Their like a bag of bland potato chips. Dipped in bland cheese dip. Looking forward to Jeffree’s next vid!

Ayish Zone

“Am I being a good canvas?” 😂

Linda Thetford

They're so hot

janice thisell

I just love jefree star <3

angel narito

i love seeing him collaborating with a lot of youtubers.

Chua Dor

So cool to watch! Well done 👍

rafael angelo buhain

okay ? give me the name of the damn camera guy

3qualiz3r

Dolan Starz

Nicole is rocking the sister merchhh

Erli Ane

i love your purple hair

alexa canessa

Should of gone to the store like they said!

Alycia Wilson

Something about jeffree in this video reminds me of Lindsay Lohan on her new show about her running her own beach club on mtv. Jeffree was on his best behavior which is kinda precious… so excited and intrigued.. what a cool concept and video from everyone involved… so much friggin talent in one little space!!

SHIEKHA

Woooow I thought it’s real clothes!!!

Milee Hragyil

Any one else hear Ethan go “I thought they were complimenting my ass*😂😂

Elizabeth Hamill

james charles has left the chat

Stephanie Camacho

This is probably just me, but at 1:38 Ethan’s profile and hair remind me of young George Michel.

TNL Redd

5:15 when your gay but you feel straight for a second

7SEVENDAYS

Crazy videooooo. I loved this idea. Turned out soooooo good. But jeffree, I was so stunned by your make up

Kimmy Kimster

The blue guy looks patchy af wtf

Somaly Lam

Ethan : What are you gonna do about about my nipples
                                                                      Crew : we're gonna cut them off
                                                                      Grayson : oh…ok

N O T N O W . .

Love this collab

Abigial Hayes :P

Why did jeffree make this video ahahaha it’s good but he done nothing, no tea, no shade. Happy to see a vid from jeffree anyway ❤️

pok pok

JUST LOOKING TO DOLAN TWINS' PACKAGE THE WHOLE VIDEO

#2142
                                                                            Madeline Baxter

OMG LOVE U JEFFREE!!!!!

#2143
                                                                              England is my city

Just another excuse for them to be shirtless on camera

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!