#BOLDHOLD ACTIVE glue worth the hype? | #UNICEHAIR

Main #BOLDHOLD ACTIVE glue worth the hype? | #UNICEHAIR

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by IVY.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      Melting My Wig #BOLDHOLD ACTIVE glue | #UNICEHAIR

Back To School sale from 2nd August to 12th August Order Over $79-10% Order Over $199-15% Get $8 off use code ” loveunice ” The same hair I’m using: …

Brownocean

Love all your videos.
        Can you make one on the glueless method??

Janisha G

I’m ready to join the wig gang

aliyah brown

Ivy really … unice hair is so bad. Even when you take it out the box …

Blessed Deshawna

We, need an update on your hair business & more watch me work series.

J.R M

Go girl using those 10$ cosmetology words (line of demarcation). YOU GO GIRL!!!

NM

So natural

Sammy712

You should review Elf jelly pop

aliyah brown

Unice hair is actually so horrible.

Tonya Jones

Ivy is the bold hold like shiny under the wig? Because babbbe the ghost bond glue is hella shiny under my wigs

Tonya Jones

Yessss Ivy omg you did it again

fashion Cure

So FUCKING DOPE!!!!

Charlie P

I never comment on videos buuuuuut I wish I saw this video before I bought/wore my first frontal with curly bundles. I got 3 bundles and it most DEFINITELY got tangled. But I LOVE your videos. And your wigs/frontals always look soft and natural. Best hair videos. I'm going to try to apply my first frontal ALONE this weekend and I'm definitely coming back to your channel for guidance lol <3

Ms Keedy Baby

You got whitey because you're not suppose to get it wet for 24 hours

Vicky Newsone

Bomb as usual!!!😍😍😍💕🔥🔥

juicy freak

Stunning 😍

Roxky

Anytime I make a wig , it comes out too small. Like the wig cap doesn’t stretch at all. Granted my head is slightly large but is there any tips or tricks that I can use?

She is amazing 22

I swear I love your hair videos 👍👍👍👍😍😍😍😍

MogulHairExt _

It turns white for me as well when I start to sweat but when I cool down, it dries again. Don’t really like that cause that lets me know I can’t wear my wigs in extreme heat cause I sweat in my head first

Aurélie Zinaida V.

Bold hold aint that great. The heat + your own oils/sweat makes it become loose really quick. Also, even when I let it dry completely before applying a new layer you can still get white blobs of glue coming through the lace. Annoying AF. I’m really about that ‘laid’ frontal so I just redo it.

Also, my sister goes to festivals a lot and when she’s ‘active’ the glue still lets go! Even with 2-4 layers. Furthermore, if you sleep with your wig glued on— the glue looks wack the next day (with or without scarf/panty/headband).

The good thing is that when it decides to dry ‘nicely’ it really dries transparent.

I’m just disappointed cause it costs like €37 here..RME. Even my got2B tends to hold better in the heat (even in Italy’s summer heat).

Lah Body

Hair video on point as usual .
                                              I never get the liquid to lace ratio right at ALL. Ordered the tape last week and this morning I tried it 😩I’m NEVA going back to liquid adhesive.

char90303

Have you tried Tailored Crowns lace tint ? It comes in different skin tones. It seems to work for the ladies that use it. Beautiful as ever 😍

Seri Gabe

Gorgeous hair and lashes. 🧡💚💜

Vonzetta’s Lavish Hair Boutique

Love it😍❤😘

Samitra Vash

Hands down Ivy got the best hair videos don’t @ me

Sunflower Kiera

The GOAT!!!

Miss Empress

All your laces look good af 😍

Mimiwrght

Love it hun

Crystal Harmon

Well…maybe on a cool rainy night 🤣🤣🤣 Truth was told in this video baby…I only can live my best lace wig life Fall-Spring…its cool

Ashley Ellis

What lashes are you using Ivy?

Legier Whittington

Do you ever do sew in anymore like the flip over method…or no?

Destiny Burton

Never Disappoint Me With These Wigsssss❤️

Kayela Lance

I love this install but bold hold thinned my edges a little cause i have a low lying hairline and I haven’t gone back but maybe I’ll try another method.

Monique Godly

U are so right about the baby hair looking much better not all glued down…

Ash

Lashes are gorgeous

#79772
                                                                          Crystal Harmon

I hope Ivy bring me back…I'm so over lace wigs chile…I sweat like a pig so the paranoia to much😆✌

#79773
                                                                            Peaches Smalls

you remind me reginae carter. adorable

#79774
                                                                              Neshara williams

😍

#79775
                                                                                Keishia Smith

👋👋

#79776
                                                                                  Saddik Laaraiche

🇩🇿🅿🆎🆖✌💒💍💝❎🆚😍🗽🇺🇸👅👅😈🔞🔞🔞💀 💀😁😁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!