Bride Needs A Dress 6 Weeks Before The Wedding! | Say Yes To The Dress Canada

Main Bride Needs A Dress 6 Weeks Before The Wedding! | Say Yes To The Dress Canada

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bride Needs A Dress 6 Weeks Before The Wedding! | Say Yes To The Dress Canada

April’s wedding day is getting nearer and nearer, however she still doesn’t have a dress. Will she find the dress of her dreams in such short notice? Catch Say …

Petersen

She lit up with dress 3

Alicia Lee

My wedding dress was very similar to the first one she tried on. I thought the first one looked best on her but I might be bias since it was so similar to mine.

Kathleen Turner

Every bride should have an assistant like this one!!!

Purplekitty

Its quite nice that this episide was less predictable

kkota 3doby

She is lowkey looks like princes kate

Dee Lg

One of the best episode …
                  Lovely consultant..
                  Beautiful to be bride family…
                  Supportive entourage….

Pollyanna Principle

Demitra treated April like she was helping her sister find a dress. Demitra was sensitive, accommodating, kind, and totally bride-centered. No pressures, no imposing her opinion about which dress to choose, just the coolest assistant ever! And the dress was "right on" for this lovely woman. My favorite episode.

Butterfly R

Refreshing to have a nice family, nice friends, nice bride and…
                      A nice fitting. Forget the drama of other episodes. This is so sweet.

Maina woo bin

Canadians are so sweet and kind

Saba Siddiqui

I like first dress on her

B Tillie

This was so sweet, but the first one was my favorite

C B

Love the dress she chose!

kcanded

She's so damn lucky that she got a dress that is stunning on her AND that fits her! and she's lucky because she got an awesome assistant.

beelovebug

i loooooovvveeee the consultant! she listen to what her want, stay on the budget,and she gave alot option to the bride.great job 👏

MizSazz

Am i the only one who liked the first dress the best? Tho the one she got was nice

Michelle Stella

1:00 translation: he bought himself a new computer and they had a fight because of it 😜

lisa black

Congrats to beautiful bride and her family….what a wonderful stylist…she worked to make her brides dream come true. Best episode yet.

Danielle Denis

Bless her heart!!! She looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

mawu s

I was waiting for the veil 😅

Lilly Smith

This is kinda irrelevant but April is such a beautiful name 😘

Gargi Pathak

the episode melts my heart

h. a

Dress 3 is so beautiful.. The assistant is so kind

ladybug kmh

Very very sweet consultant!!

Mineko *

I love the assistant, she's polite and kind

deepthi suthari

Assistant is so sweet and kind 😍

Renia daniela Castro

The dress is cheap and it looks cheap and I don't like it

sue wills

I love this you look amazing.good luck on your big day. God bless to your whole family.

Mariana Robles

What a difference a supportive and respectful entourage makes.

Olga Shmtv

See you dont need 20k to get a beautiful dress!

kitty62862

I love this shop! Not enough episodes here!

Jamie Josef

Ooh I didn’t know they had a SYTTD Canada! This episode was so sweet

Avna Bie

why repeated episodes whyyyy?????

Natalee Denlinger

declan is so precious. the bride is absolutely amazing and so is the consultant. I loved this episode

Leona Leona

This is my favorite consultant. She's genuine and really seems to care.

#76598
                                                                          Karen McCabe

Beautiful choice and bride.

#76599
                                                                            darth vader

Where is this like what part of Canada

#76600
                                                                              Maddie Waiss

When you have been watching say yes to the dress for hours 💁🏼‍♀️

#76601
                                                                                Niha Khan

I must say the assistant did her job pretty well and made this appointment so much memorable ❤

#76602
                                                                                  Lady Flores

A computer is so much better. I would be mad, if my man passed up a computer. God I love my computer. Forget the ring, get me a tattoo and a computer.
                                                                                    My wedding dress cost less than 50. Our rings are tattoos. Lol

#76603
                                                                                    Trinity X

Omg I Love Dress #3 Its Fits Her Body Perfect & She Looks Very Lovely

#76604
                                                                                      Book Bag

Why wait last minute to buy a dress?

#76605
                                                                                        xydoit

She gave her a dress over 1000 dollars

#76606
                                                                                          Jane Sayers

Beautiful dress looks amazing

#76607
                                                                                            C E

I’m sorry why is no one commenting on the fact that this guy was saving up for a computer he needed but decided to buy her ring instead? “He put me in front of his own needs” umm you didn’t NEED a diamond ring, and way to put a piece of jewelry ahead of your fiancée’s needs

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!