Bride Picks a Dress Double Her Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Main Bride Picks a Dress Double Her Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bride Picks a Dress Double Her Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Bride Evie immediately spots a big, glittery, pink ball gown that has everything she has ever wanted in a wedding dress, however this perfect frock is double her …

Jamie Josef

“You have just made a young girl and a very old Chinese person very happy” lol I love this show

Jamie Josef

She’s really an adorable human being

Koko Weltal

I love Gok

Kerry Peterson

This is my favourite version of SYTTD. Gok is a fairy. So considerate and lovely.

Elizabeth Ubites

I just love the way Gok interacts with the bridges😊

Jypmaknae Trash

I really like this bride. She stuck to her budget which her father was paying for. And I respect her for that. And I feel like there's something really genuine about her. I hope she had a beautiful wedding

Vidhi Shah

They still put her in something higher than her budget😕 but still gok was really nice to her by his gesture❤

Anna Quillfeldt

What a sweetheart

C E

Please bring this to the US and get rid of that awful SYTTD Atlanta. I can’t stand Monte but I LOVE GOK!!! 💗

Sandu Fernando

Randy and gok are so connected with the brides… they are way too different from the one who is in the say yes to the dress uk.

whatsapp video status

This shop is really wonderful

Farah Makarov

We have another Randy here YAY!😂❤

Not A Snack

An American bride would have still tried it on and oblige someone else to pay for it..

Jenna Blue

What is the last dress she tried on?? I need to know the designer, it is so beautiful!

Adlan Daniel

Gok = fairy godfather 💞💞💞💞💞💞

Matea Matulić

She’s so pretty

Sushmita Singh

I actually liked the second dress more on her.

bella dep

😍😍😍😍

Lisa Dowdle

Gok you are wonderful!

Namjoon’sHER [MONO]

People who are strict with their budgets are my kind of ppl.

Groovy Lisa

Gok is heaven sent we need more of Gok.

IluvMJandBrunoMars

ey, repping Notts!

Μελ Αρ

What a lovely bride! She looks like a fairy

Ushashree 123

Very good person.. reduced the price for the bride of her dream dress.. it's great thinking about her dream dress

Shay Simpson

Its by Randy, woah

lavender sky

She refused to try it because she's well raised and considerate but it meant for her so she got it eventually.

Ushashree 123

They should have shown how happy her entourage was after seeing her dream dress

Neelam Singh

I only trust Gok and Randy for these issues. Gotta love them.

DBX DBX

Gok is the ultimate fairy godfather

Mylene Malyon

Love Gok

Sonia Jaisingh

Really sweet of Gok to make that effort for the bride.

Shani Shani56

She is so pretty 😍and she is gorgeous in everything she put on ♥️such a pretty and brave girl

Jihyo’s unicorn

What a cute bride

Yasmin Ahmed

Bride was so brave to refuse to try on her dream dress because of the price, but she got the dress in the end..wow what a true Princess, thanx Gok..👌🏼

#29926
                                                                          rainbow bunny

Who is addicted with this channel
                                                                            If u are also give me a like

#29927
                                                                            deyashini mondal

RANDYYY❤️

#29928
                                                                              Nazri Razak

Randy fenoli😍😍😍😍

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!