Bride Rocks Simple But Elegant Dress! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Main Bride Rocks Simple But Elegant Dress! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bride Rocks Simple But Elegant Dress! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Ciara Santry loves every wedding dress she tries on but will she ever find the one that will give her butterflies in her stomach. Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC …

megalopolis2015

She ended up in a more typical gown. She was stunning in all the gowns she tried. Number two was my favorite. The family was so sweet and gorgeous, and the groom seems so loving and devoted. I wish them a world of joy.

Safiyyah Ebrahim

This was so pure πŸ˜©πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ž

Sabrina Gaskin

That first dress was incredible!

Bem Yumnam

Everything is stunning to her

Miracle dreaM

i love the first dress… i love it…

notconvincedgranny

Could this bride be any more gorgeous?

RockyMtnHighChick

I loved the FIRST dress the most… I also like this version so much better than the other UK one. Just sayin

GailStorm08

I can't stop staring at her cousin… she's so pretty!
                      On the other hand… Congratulations to the bride to be! She looks beautiful in almost all the dresses she tried on.

peacheay

Yo in love with the first one , i am a little bit sad but its okay lol , love her family and the consultant

lingeraway

1, 2 and 4 are most beautiful but 4 brought out her true personality. She made the perfect choice.

Marisol Garcia

All the dresses look great on her but a few people can poll off a minimalist gown so I did like it πŸ₯°

Nadia Diya

everything on her looks gorgeous

da broncobabe

B. O. R. I. N. G. Just wake me when this is over.

Teddy Cuddles Paci

OMG I hate mermaid style dresses. But she made this dress look amazing. And also made it my favorite choice.

twinkie Twinkie

That first dress is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life

Fayha Kauser

Can we just appreciate how gorgeous this bride is inside and out??? 😊😊😊

Teddy Cuddles Paci

I love Irish accents and Scottish accents so much

Flyingmartini Hurricane

I liked the 1st dress. The third dress didn't do her justice.

Carol Chimirri

She is stunning 😍

Alexis

Her make-up 😍😍

manswi neupane

How can she choose 4th dress over 1st and 2nd 😭😭😭

Kit E. Katz

Liked for "Ireland"!πŸ’–

K-pop Lover

Can’t wait to get marriedπŸ’ so I can go to the shop and choose my dress πŸ‘—

Andrea Alvey

I love the first dress.

Olga Shmtv

Wow she looked great in every single dress!

Maile Van Unen

Her and her family are all gorgeous

Ohanna Sequeira

The second dress made her look like a princess!

Robert Dzivor

That first dress was made for her. She's so beautiful.

Danielle Denis

Skip the dress. elope and get your Mums teeth fixed!

Kali

What do you call the style of the first dress?

Antoinette

When i saw dress 2on her i was ready to cry

Sarah holland

The bust of the dress doesn't fit, it's too big & the fabric looks cheap & thin. The lace one was perfect fit & prettier. (& looked expensive).

Rhochae

nice: 1:27 – beautiful girl omg

GpD79

Wow… I have never seen so many BEAUTIFUL women in one room. Everyone is just stunning!

#36772
                                                                          Whitney Rose

The first and second dresses were so much more unique and special πŸ™ This one looks very cookie cutter average

#36773
                                                                            Mary-Anne Delaney

I loved the first dress the most.

#36774
                                                                              earlene wallace

The dress she chose was beautiful but she could have worn a burlap sack and looked good in it. Her family and friends were wonderful.

#36775
                                                                                F Auggie

1,2 and 4 is beautiful

#36776
                                                                                  Echo Thomas

I hate the second dress y’all cra

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!