Bride Shows Her Dream Dress But Mum Gives Her The Silent Treatment | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Main Bride Shows Her Dream Dress But Mum Gives Her The Silent Treatment | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

• This topic has 31 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Katyklein.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress

Diana and her mum have different visions when it comes to her dress. When Diana shows her dream dress, her mum and the whole entourage don’t say a word.

priya yadav

I think the family is just being honest…what's wrong in that??the bride had bring those people to help right..

Aya Berry

why ask for the budget if you're not gunna go by it

Taylor Miller

A LITTLE BIT. GIRL THATS 2,000 EXTRA DOLLARS

B

I would have put her in a see through Pnina just for the LOLs.

Rachel Groth

Not a fan of the dress. She is so beautiful she would look good in anything but she could have done so much better, and paid less.

Completely Kiki

“Being a role model comes from your actions and I don’t think a sweetheart neckline takes anything away from that” 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 accurate and very well said

Asmita Semwal

I really don't know why would they show overbudget dress when they have lots of beautiful dress under 5000….

Arianator B2

I CANT stand these sexist moms. It irritates me.

Cynical Amber

I don’t see how as soon as you become a public figure you can’t wear a top that goes below the collar bones.

salem witch

she’s an amazing role model! Her personality is fantastic and her being absolutely gorgeous is just a bonus

MyLifeLongFight 101

I don’t like the flower skirt everything else however is stunning! She looks beautiful

kattwin1

The lace on that first dress made it look like two giant eyeballs (or two of *something else*) were looking out at you…lol, I'm very sensitive to patterns on fabrics and what they look like from far away, lol.

Shreya Mandavi

Shitty choice bride

TheCupressiana

Mothers should put the interests of their daughters before the interests of other people and society as a whole. This is a special day this girl has been dreaming of her whole life, let her enjoy this moment and bring her vision to life with the dress she always wanted to wear. It's not about you, mom. You can wear a modest dress if you like and act saintly, but you have no right to force your daughter to choose something she doesn't like for her own wedding day. I'm glad the bride stood up for her choice and chose what made her feel special.

Colette

how does one become a shoe designer

n i ñ a

The neckline for the first dress looks uncomfortable

DooNYoo

I'm sorry but the bottom of that dress looks like it's been through a shredder

Marybeth Langendorf

I like her moms pick better

Ainsley

Okay, but her mom’s pick was cuter and more flattering imo. Her pick is already out of style.

DollsAndSpooks

The mother is nuts! The dress the bride chose was still very conservative compared to the really tacky and revealing dresses some other brides wear. It's not as if the bride wanted cut-outs all over.

brianna maybury

Ah another episode of “It’s not yo damn wedding mom!”

Relentless Ruthie

The second is hideous..
    I actually loves the first dress better.

Mravina

"Being a role model comes from your actions.." You go girl!!

Why am I here?

She wants her in a turtleneck. I bet she wears swim suits :=/

Rebecca Austin

What a prudish "mum"!

manusia pendosa

First dress make her looks like Strangled

朝倉エミナ

This just goes to show that no matter what the dress looks like,
    it will not matter once the Veil is on and make her look like a Bride..
    🥰🥰🥰

sarah d’urbano

being a good role model for young girls means teaching them to wear whatever makes them feel comfortable and confident, and that showing their skin doesn’t lessen their worth

sabrina rahim

The dress the bride picked… nothing wrong with the sweet heart cut but that floral bottom is horrendous

sabrina rahim

Her mom has better taste. I loved the dress her mom picked .

Katyklein

These belts have to stop!!!!!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!