Bride Wants a Fabulous Dress But Has a €500 Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Main Bride Wants a Fabulous Dress But Has a €500 Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bride Wants a Fabulous Dress But Has a €500 Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Franc has many challenges to overcome to help young bride Abby Ho, first he has to find a fabulous wedding dress under €500 and he also needs to wow her …

Ai shu

Omg there was a frog on his coat , remove it of they are toxic

Fellicia 6_26

They look kinda Asian!

Ilovesimsfreeplay16

That frog though🐸

Robert The 3rd

Im sorry but that last dress looked like a toga. The tea length dress with the bow seemed more flattering on her than that long piece of fabric with a belt on the waist.

aussiechickusa

OMG. She's asking for a bit too much isnt she? She wants an expensive dress for peanuts. Plus she has left it to the last minute and she's plus size

Aly M

The back is gorgeous! 💕

Manue Mauricio

Her Entourage was so supportive and fun

RockyMtnHighChick

The frog pin cracks me up – I love this guy!

Маче 21

Yeah the dress is nice and all,but

Why is there a frog on this man?!?

Beautiful Beloved

The off the shoulder made her look matronly..

Hello

Thank god per that second dress was horrendous! How anyone liked that grandma dress. Thank goodness she chose that last dress

maria rosales

She's getting married on my birthday!!😂😂

Dee Lg

With sisters who needs paparazzi bridesmaids !!

712 Divinity

Her personality is beautiful

Rebecca Warden

i audibly gasped at this one, this show is absolutely lovely

Shaista Sadaf

That 3rd dress was amazing for 350 euros. Wow. It was really good for the price.

Jenette Merlini

Ohhh so ugly 😨 the 3rd one is Princess Aurora. The stylist should be ashamed of himself. And he's way too pushy to ask her if it's the one and make the sale. Her friends did good 🤗😍 and saved the appointment 👏 it looks beautiful on her.

Menna Mohamed

Pretty bride, pretty sisters, some nice dresses and a scary frog brooch

Timma

If this was the UK one, they'd give her a dress for £2000 😂

Rosani Lebron

What I like the most about this episode is for "brides to be" to see that they can look wonderful and gorgeous without breaking the bank. They can be the most beautiful brides within their budgets.

MilasLittleLife

Jeez! Gimme some of those genes, they're all gorgeous O. o

Ruchika Chawla

What is that frog doing on his suit?

Jemma J

The frog was very distracting, sorry 😅

Tamika Halls

Lol the sisters are so beautiful lol

Doreen Patterson

This is a more realistic situation and budget.

Lisa B

That first dress suck

wartanabadanooh

Ok but can we appreciate how beautiful all that girls are…like wow they've really hit the gene jackpot.

kitty62862

The dress is perfect.

Really, if your budget is $1,000 and under, you’d have more choices in an outlet.

I’ve seen some absolutely miraculous bargains.

vio la

For the title of the video: It’s 500€ not €500

GR. Hollman

You are lovely Dear!

L.R. Red

She made the right choice.

Neha Roy

Everything apart he is wearing FROG BROOCH 😦

debatingaftershock

This would be tough but so interesting. The average person only has 500.00 for a gown to be honest. The only reason why most have more of a budget is due to it being a gift that someone saved years for or a combined purchase
                                                                        ~ gift help

Avna Bie

I lovvvvveeeeeeee syttd ireland! Of all, Ireland's is the most reasonallble with actually nice designs

#44878
                                                                          hippolimbicoVIII

500€ budget and they managed to pull it off AND have a happy bride?! GTFO! That is awesome!

#44879
                                                                            Laura M.

This show is a hundred times better than the one in New York. No one is looking down on you if your budget is under 3K and the consultants aren't as pushy for a sale.

#44880
                                                                              Janhavi bajpai

I got sacred with the frog brooch

#44881
                                                                                Holly Warehouse

Lol- I FEEL FOR THIS BRIDE, whenever I got married my grandfather gave me a budget of $150 dollars! I paid the rest ($275) back in 1997…. but got a gorgeous floor length tulle halter style on clearance!
                                                                                  I understand budget and wish her the best! ♥️

#44882
                                                                                  Haneesa

That frog is disgusting and distracting

#44883
                                                                                    sonali ghadi

The frog on his suit scared the crap out of me

#44884
                                                                                      Stefania Woo-Glover

My budget was £500 too but I fell in love with a £699 dress, and alteration will cost another £100. Managed to find the same dress second handed of exactly my height (and already bustled) under budget!

#44885
                                                                                        golgi apparatus

All of them have such beautiful faces !

#44886
                                                                                          ruqayyah rashid

if this was the one with david emmanuel it would’ve been a nightmare w the budget

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!