Bride Wants Bridesmaids to Go Over Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Main Bride Wants Bridesmaids to Go Over Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bride Wants Bridesmaids to Go Over Budget! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Tinnell McIntyre has high expectation when it comes to the dresses she wants her bridesmaids to wear and dresses that meet her high expectations usually …

emerald washington

there is something wrong with the bride there's is no way the bridesmaids are gonna pay $500 to $600 dollars for a ugly purple dress that nobody likes

G T

It’s so strange that people make their bridesmaids pay for their dresses. In my culture we pay for the groomsmen and bridesmaid’s outfit

Vinusha P

4:13… the bride's comment was so mean.. oh come on.. they aren't your "maids" but just a "bridesmaid " . Dont treat them as such u girl!

1000 -7

My question is, why are they putting up with her in the first place?

Sammy Marie

She’s lucky that ANY of them want to be involved in her wedding TBH…

NecraBriseis

That chicks a definite bridezilla. If she tried to force me to go over my budget for a dress not only would i not be a bridesmaid i wouldnt even bother to be a guest.
                  If you dont have enough respect for your friends to not try to send them into bankruptcy for a single day than your not the type of person i want as a friend.

Elena Land

Wow she is mean
                    She should spend time fixing that face as she is ugly and her personality is a match
                    Fix your face and leave your poor friends alone

Nena h

The bride hair is on fleek 😍😍♥️

Hannah Weant

Bridezilla

Deniz Aktürk

I’m so sorry for her husband to be 😩 And probably she doesn’t want that her bridesmaids be gorgeous, exact opposite she wants them look bad as it possibly

aussiechickusa

What the bridesmaids want? Whats it matter. What a bitch not a true friend at all. Total cow. I wonder how many of the bridesmaids shes still friends with

Aimee Alius

2:06 when that girl said "oh no ma am" i almost died.

Tonya Brabra

She’s acting like this is a wedding for royalty like girl calm down

Tonya Brabra

She’s so bossy

Tonya Brabra

The bride is beautiful 😍😍

Carmen Castelló

This woman is nuts. Also her wedding dress is basic af, nothing special.

Anita Ramrattan

She has no understanding. And marriage will need alot of that. She needs to mature. Let's all say a prayer for her husband. 🙏

Sara Israel

I hate stupid selfish people. I would tell her to KMA and walk out. to hell with her and her wedding

Isabella Roselyn

When the bride turns into a bridezilla

Evelyn Kwashie

Bossy

anneitfun

no ma'am, i could never be friends with a girl like that.

Jolee Ulman

and the big sale was lost

Elizabeth Aestiep

Idk why but this series always reminds me of an old video,maybe from 2013 because of the way everybody dress

Farhana Sarmin

That is not pink.

chikbomgarden

Hahhah 2:13 love that moment 👏👏👏👏

yangster lively

I do not care how long you and i are friends but if it's your wedding and I'm paying for my own dress, it better be within my budget orn I'm walking out on you girl

comfort zone

How she has 15 bridesmaids!??
                                                            I thought they need to be close friends not just people you know 🤷

And 500 for a dress !??
                                                            Is she crazy !
                                                            I do not know why they put up with her BS!?

tanisha –

this is why i hate sority girls

The mystery lady Mystery

“They knew that it wasn’t gonna be fun”. Aren’t weddings meant to be fun???

avinilia !

candice looks kinda like hannah montana

avinilia !

the bride is horrible, jesus

Anná Louise

What a twat

Lju – Bica

Oh my God….

Maria Rivera

You guys should help Catherine Paiz from the Ace Family choose her wedding dress!!!

#48655
                                                                          Jollybell Chua

I honestly feel like
                                                                            – The bride is way too demanding
                                                                            -The bridesmaid shouldn't have accepted the offer knowing what they have to pay for if they aren't willing to.

#48656
                                                                            Laura Plato

Why are all the American ones so tacky

#48657
                                                                              Jeremy Arce

that purple dress is so ugly

#48658
                                                                                Jemi Agapitus

Stupid

#48659
                                                                                  Wanna Beth

To be honest, I would ALWAYS want to be just a guest. What are the advantages you have as a bride's maid? We don't have this culture where I live, so I am honestly curious

#48660
                                                                                    Natalie Mahash

I will gladly resign from being a bridesmaid. One really needs to consider the financial status of their friends before they start going around making demands. And the bridal dress isn't that dramatic in my opinion.

#48661
                                                                                      Crazycatgirl 99

No one is going to pay £500 for a dress never mind going over budget. Bridezillas getting out of control

#48662
                                                                                        Emma Warren

Does it matter?Yesssss this is alot of different women in your bridal party.100-200 is a bridesmaid dress with shoes, accessories,and alterations included.Some bridal boutiques put all of that in the price.

#48663
                                                                                          Terry Baby

Is the groom well known? Bridezilla spoke as if people were supposed to know his name.

#48664
                                                                                            tahia banu

This was filmed in 2012. Googled it!

#48665
                                                                                              itsashley

Ignorance is so unattractive on a bride

#48666
                                                                                                Paint Rider

Emailing to ask people to be in a wedding? Very tacky

#48667
                                                                                                  Buck Fuddy

2:40 girl, fix those highlights!!!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!