Bride Wants Entourage To Cry Before Saying Yes To The Dress | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Main Bride Wants Entourage To Cry Before Saying Yes To The Dress | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bride Wants Entourage To Cry Before Saying Yes To The Dress | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Bride Marie Moore has previously been wedding dress shopping in Dublin but none of the dresses she tried on has given her that “bridal feeling”. Will she be …

Rosa poya mehr

Oh god she made the best choice when she wear the second dress and said yes . I was just thinking no no don’t take the 3rd go back and wear the second come on don’t wear this one .

Pearl

Y does the consultant think she's a 'plain jane'?…bcos she has specs and natural hair???

MEMEGIRL xD

She had such a good body

Deb Marshall

Both were great dresses. The fun ruffle one looked 👀 fantastic on her! It was the right choice. Of course, that’s my opinion but I do think she chose the best one for her!

ratata

I just don't understand the appeal of mermaid cuts. So comical

Sonam Samal

I love the dresses of Ireland…

Maria Tomlinson

she has no ass

poponachtschnecke

Her hair makes me so sad

Hello

The 2nd dress!

Vicky A

I wish they took a little more time to style her hair while she was in the second dress. They did it for the third one..

R K

Her body is amazing!

geminilicious

She is a Gemini

I just know it

salsa picante

I thought the title said Israel instead of Ireland and I was like ‘why do they all have Irish accents’

kitty62862

What a sweetheart! Perfect choice!

Sandra Adams

I have been watching say yes to the dress for years, this bride is far and away my favorite!

pink sprinkles

Love the second dress on her! She made the right choice 🙂

Darah Lee

I honestly hate simple dresses, she made the right choice

Julie farmer

Yes I got cold chills when I seen her with Vail and the ruffle dress

M Kuti-Childress

Dress three is exactly what I would pick if I were getting married again! But she made the right choice for her. Gorgeous!

Lima Bean

She looked so romantic and fun in the ruffle dress but she looked so classy and elegant in the satin dress, but she looked gorgeous in both.
                                              It just depends on what wedding style you are going for.

Ya girl

This girl reminds me dead ass of Meredith from BRAVE 🤣wth

pdmartin80

💖 I love dress number three. That is more my style. 💖

Mandi G

Love this bride!!!! She's just so funny!!

Hayfa Mess

you can see and tell that amazing dress was made for her ❤ it fits her personality and her body at the same time ❤ how amazing is that 😍😍😍

Karen McCabe

Stunning choice!

Bee Bumble

For a moment there I thought someone was going to finally pick a beautiful modest dress
                                                          But nope.

Hilary C

I didn't care for any of the dresses, but I did like the colour. I get really sick of seeing white white white, and the colour really suited her.

Maryam Radwan

Sweet bride, loved her through the screen,May Allah bless her marriage and her life

Norm Rayos

Jeez! She has like the perfect Barbie body for mermaid dresses! I’m so happy she chose the fun one!

The third dress was Very elegant, but I don’t think it was as flattering. If you have a body like that, I mean…I’d want to show it off!

Sally

I’m happy she choose the second dress it’s gorgeous on her and the color suits her wonderfully

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!