Bridezilla Might Make Bridesmaids Wear a Dress They Hate! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Main Bridezilla Might Make Bridesmaids Wear a Dress They Hate! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bridezilla Might Make Bridesmaids Wear a Dress They Hate! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Julie Pavich, a self professed “bridezilla”, is not taking any prisoners during her bridesmaids appointment. Will this opinionated bride make her bridesmaids wear …

♡venuz_babi♡

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's what she gets for picking an ugly dress

P. H

I’m the surprised that bridesmaid has any friends.

V Gabur

the bride is nasty! if I where those bridesmaids. I would walk out on her no taste at all…

Dr. Periwinkle

Although the bride having “honorary bridesmaids” is ridiculous, tbh she wasn’t that bad!
              If someone was like, “I’m not going to be in your wedding if I have to wear this” I’d be pretty offended.

Amanda Deardorff

The bride has horrible taste and a horrible attitude

Ur_friendlyNeighborhood_Obama

She looks like a drag queen

megalopolis2015

This bride was actually picking the least flattering dresses for these girls. The insecure idea behind is is that nothing should outshine her. Guess what? The entire wedding is somewhat a reflection on the couple, so unflattering dresses set a tone. Lori saves the day. Hallelujah is right.

BeBo Afsha

Okay so these episodes are from 2008 because their makeup, dresses and brows are old fashioned.

Lynette dunn

Why have an honary bride's maid

Keyla Jimenez

Your fiancé is carrying the eyebrows in the relationship

fucker who pings

I do think setting up rules for a wedding might be important but don't do it as classes

Valerie King

It's so obvious some of the stuff they do in these episodes is strictly for ratings.

TheWeirdos44

Get rid of that makeup and then you are perfect.

Maude Dillin

"Honey, this is not the government. This is a wedding " lmao Lori

Karin Bancic

Thanks for making us Croatians "proud"……… 😑………

Thanos IsDead

No offense but the one bridesmaid or honour bridesmaid (idk) looks like ursula

KittyKat Galore

I honestly don't understand bride's like this. If you don't care about your friends feelings why are you friends with them.

Wolfy Wolf

Ong!! Can someone fix this bridemades eyebrows 🤮😷

Hanan Style

Why are all the dresses stuck in the 2000s 😂

Faiza Naeem

I like the lady designer

Faiza Naeem

Shot the selfish bride

Joy Soni

I shall be a guest thank you.

K D

i'm sorry but where is this store getting their bridesmaid's dresses from? They're all always SO HORRENDOUS

miaskittens D

Really though; Ursla did your eye makeup… Right?

Elise Mariolis

Id be like "you want me to spend HUNDREDS of dollars so I can NOT be a bridesmaid in your wedding? Fuck you, get married alone!"

MegaLilJen

I don't think any of the bridesmaid dresses they show are particularly attractive! They're all about 30 years out of date.

Mel Robertson

The fact that relationships don't matter as long as she gets her way is so sad, mom and dad didn't help her at all by letting get her way😧😦😧😦😧😦😧😦😧😦😧

sanja bogović

no bride in Croatia that i ever knew was a bitch….we care more about having fun at weddings than being neurotic,manipulating assholes.

Marin White

its her wedding not the bridesmaids wedding also honorary is even more important than bridesmaid

Haifa Salem

How old is this episode?! Their makeup and outfit is so 2007!

KRYS S.Philly

She's picking ugly dresses so no one looks better than her. She's trying to embarrass them.

libny peralta

Nobody else is bothered by that girls eyebrows?

Katie Cullen

" I feel like a pumpkin gone wrong "

mdms2310 md

These are called "frenemies" 😂 😂

#62547
                                                                          Ashley Babson

Why would you treat people eho live you and are willing to spend their money and time to stand with you?? She better be actting cause if I saw this I would walk away as a friend.

#62548
                                                                            Saddiya Hussain

Was it filmed in 90s ?????

#62549
                                                                              Kristy. B

Julie has worst taste than a 1 yo baby and that’s saying a lot considering thy only wear diapers

#62550
                                                                                Kristy. B

Bride: I think you guys are so special…wanna be my bridesmaids??

Bride talking to same group: but you two you wanna be my honorary bridesmaids??

#62551
                                                                                  Chloé Wilkinson

I don't find her 'rules' that bad… So she wants her bridesmaids to have a cohesive look? So do I!

#62552
                                                                                    Chloé Wilkinson

I don't find her 'rules' that bad… So she wants her bridesmaids to have a cohesive look? So do I!

#62553
                                                                                      bellabana

What’s with the bridesmaid with the Cruella de Ville eyebrows???

#62554
                                                                                        Glade Fotografer

One of the bridesmaids looks lik a drag artist.

#62555
                                                                                          Pandy Mtz

I understand that one would want their bridesmaids to wear what the bride wants and that’s good because it is her wedding BUT the bride has to keep in mind who is going to buy and wear the dress so try to find something BOTH like enough for the bride to accept it and enough for the bride to feel comfortable👍🏼

#62556
                                                                                            demi jesika

I love Alex 😂😂 she's total mood

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!