Brooklyn & Bailey Almost Missed Their Disney Trip *alone in the airport*

Main Brooklyn & Bailey Almost Missed Their Disney Trip *alone in the airport*

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

Brooklyn & Bailey Almost Missed Their Disney Trip *alone in the airport*

In this week’s #BehindTheBraids vlog, Brooklyn & Bailey will take you with them to Disneyworld… but the ALMOST didn’t get there! What would you do? You’ll …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Did yโ€™all do anything fun for Fatherโ€™s Day?? Comment below! ๐Ÿ’‹'s – Mindy

emilee Janelle

I haven't been on the toy story mania ride yet…idk if that's just sad or normal lol

Binta Balde-Conteh

In Africa we call beef jerky, soya. Taste so GOOD!.

Deborah Post

hahaha the 2 boys behind you on 3:33 are youtubers from the netherlands

Elena David

One of the UCLA football starters went to my brothers high school last year

xrysanthi fant

Omg! Rylans hair is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ like if you agree๐Ÿ‘ also this video is great๐Ÿ˜Š

Pixie Dust

Rylan looks so much like Bailey with that hair cut and colour

Shahreen Imam

BB make more videos I love watching them

Jess Lyle

My brother does the robotics in frisco & Iโ€™m beyond amazed with the coding & everything they put into it. Good luck Dax!!!

Kathleen Beebe

Kentucky/Cincy has been being pounded with rain!!!!! I'm in Lexington rn and it's straight up storming

Silvia& Sami

There was a storm in my city too. I have gone to Disney before

Emily Finn

I'm going on July
                              6 2019

Dinuki Wijesinghe

Is it just me or did brroklyns hair change I love it btw.

TheClankincaid

Anyone know where I can find Brooklyn's pink tank top?? It looked so cute on her!

Sheeps Herds

Hey guys! Where do you get your mom jeans from cant find any where i live!

M VG

Much Love from Puerto Rico๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท

Gammogah ู‚ู…ูˆู‚ู‡

theeeeeeeeeeey are sooooooooo cuuuute all of them
                                        I love cute people as you who read my comment๐ŸŒฟโœจ

Nicole Mandel

What size Kanken do you have Brooklyn? Iโ€™m thinking of buying one but trying to compare sizing! Glad you guys got home safe๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

sukhpreet Kaur

I love cute girls hairstyles like if u do to!!!!!!

chocanewt37

Que bien el ESPAร‘OL!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

W M

Thank you

Pusheen Lover

I have been to disneyland!!

Anna Rodriguez

Iโ€™ve been to Disney land just not Disney world I would die to be able to to visit disneyworld I love bb so much

Alexis Martinez

Iconic love paisley๐Ÿ‘Œ

Jennifer Rosa

For 2 days we have unlimited hoppers and fast passes so far I have been having fun

REBECCA HERNANDEZ

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED BROOKLYN HAS A CARTILAGE PIERCING?? DURING 5:08? Or am I just late? Like if you just noticed

Jennifer Rosa

I was just at toy story land

Jennifer Rosa

I am taking a trip to Disney world I am here right now

Lily Cicardo

my flight from new york was cancelled because of that storm in dallas. my neighbors tree fell on their house, so yea that storm kinda sucked

Madison Wherry

Love u guys so inspiring

Emma Hoven

Me and my family went to Disney last week. We might have been there with Brooklyn and Bailey!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Xoxo, Rachel

I love that you make your own jerky!! During winter we make jerky every weekend using the venion we catch! It is sooo good! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Kamree Alexa

I was in Texas yesterday, and it was even a worse storm than this! There was a tornado close to our area! Super scary!

Tatum

Is no one gonna talk about how cute Rylan's hair looks???

#65956
                                                                          joselyn lvv

Definitely been to Disney I live in Florida

#65957
                                                                            Kalysia Negron

Paisley is so adorable with the pigtails.i love your family๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

#65958
                                                                              Jasmine Goslin

I wrapped my dads Fatherโ€™s Day gifts in dissected paper bags so…whatever works

#65959
                                                                                Abby Clausing

Where the twins in Cincinnati on Saturday

#65960
                                                                                  Sonali Sachdeva

Oh my god!! Brooklyn was wearing her grandpa sweater from their finals week!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž

#65961
                                                                                    Cassidy Thornhill

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH

#65962
                                                                                      Joyce Layog

i hate Paisley

#65963
                                                                                        Mikeila Urbay

I have been to diseny but a long time ago

#65964
                                                                                          Fer Hinojosa

Les saliรณ muy bien las frases en espaรฑol ๐Ÿ‘
                                                                                            Thanks for remembering us ๐Ÿ’›

#65965
                                                                                            Madeline Denhardt

her lashes longer than my will to live

#65966
                                                                                              Tanisha Penmatsa

I love ur EYES!!

#65967
                                                                                                Azucena Carballo

Omg… Keanu Reeves ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!