BURGER KING MUKBANG Q&A | Eat Dinner with Me!

Main BURGER KING MUKBANG Q&A | Eat Dinner with Me!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      BURGER KING MUKBANG Q&A | Eat Dinner with Me!

let me know if you like these & want more in the future 🙂 *MY LAST MUKBANG: VEGAN SUSHI MUKBANG Q&A | Eat Dinner with Me!

Yasmin YE

I always get so excited when I see a video of you in my list 😍 Can you do a makeup tutorial + hair look for ladies with frizzy hair (curls/wavy) That would be amazing! Love u girl!

Rea

Love this makeup look on you! 😍😍 stunning girl

Amanda & friends

Carliiiiii let’s do a drunk get ready with us when I turn 21 next year 😂🎉.
            Lollllll I wish✌🏻

Nayla Gonzalez

For sure Miranda

Daisy fuentes

The impossible burger is soooopo good

Amanda

She’s def doing Kim Kardashian’s makeup…why are you guys saying Taylor Swift? Kim always has youtubers do her makeup for her line promotions

Sophie Santana

yesss to the giveaway and collab video 😍

Natasha Martin

Miranda Lambert or Racheal Mcadams

kelly loutan

Taylor Swift!

Kaitlyn Darnell

Fans who watch and don't just race to comments 100% appreciate your "friend" approach to filming<333 Keep that going and you'll never go astray
                          * I'm exactly 1yr older than you with 3 kids, it's about the only thing that could make you even more relatable are your kids driving you crazy haha
                          I hope you get constant reminders of how much people love you!!

Evgenia Harrison

If you buy items separately (not a meal), not only you can avoid the soda, but the plastic cup/lid/straw that it comes with 😉

Jess LaBarge

Girl….TMI too but I literallt just had my period & a UTI and it was AWFUL! I love the impossible whoppers, I’ve had so many l hope they make it permanent!!

Christa Sookram

I love how you’re so authentic and your videos so pure just like your heart🥰😂 sorry for being mushy but I live alone too and watching these vids and eating here too feel like we’re having girl talk in my head 😂 call me crazy but I love you don’t mean it in a creepy way ofc just appreciate you and the time you take to do these 😘

hilda quintero

Carl’s Jr. has it too

guerreml

I would love a video or Snapchat highlight of your favorite documentaries and books that shape the way you view the world❤️❤️

Olivia Hunt

Please do that giveaway video idea!!

vegan marie

Carli you should get a underbreast tattoo i think it would look very good on you .

Storm

KYLIE JENNER

Nikki XOthree

1, I'll eat bread anytime I see bread also lol!!! 2, behind the couch with the new picture 2 smaller mirrors that have like a glass frame around them would be so cuteee 😍

Kenda Ducote

“How to take your best photo”…YES please film this for us!!!

DIY ana

I love you and all these videos you make!! "eat till i cant breathe" HA

Antonia Banuelos

All I want to know is how you are so beautiful and casual while having your period AND a UTI at the same time😩 I would be on the floor no bs

astoldbyAnnie

I think it’s Kacey Musgraves! 💄

Sahar ss

My idol i love you 💛💛💛💛💛💛🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Candice7

I’m guessing Miranda Lambert as well !

Maria Garcia

Definitely trying out this vegan burger 🙃 I like the way you think, staying away from drama is the way to go 🙌🏽

Kelly lovejoy

Your literally my twin , I can’t eat my vegan burgers with out ketchup aN I have to dunk the burger in it too it’s the law 😂 your makeuppppp in this video tho 😍🔥 can you do a look on this please it’s so gorge ❤️ xxxxxxx

Crea

Carli your the cutest

Sandra Wys

Actually McDonald’s did it first! We had a vegetarian burger for years here in Europe, and early this year they turned it into a vegan burger.

S !

Where did you get that flannel? Its so cute on you!♡

Shema Homes

I don't advise you guys eat that burger it is full of chemicals and is very toxic.

Tiffany Kuo

Your eye makeup is Gorgeous!Tutorial please!

Ginger Fox

Cant wait to see your fashion haul! Love u!

Raquel Nicole

It’s definitely Taylor Swift! So happy for you! 🥰

#96342
                                                                          Kayti Sedlock

Love this casual look! Where is your shirt from?

#96343
                                                                            Ms Nkuli

I just wish Carli could be my friend. ❤️

#96344
                                                                              Shaunagh

I would love to do a collab video with you but I’m all the way in Australia! 😭

#96345
                                                                                cibeauty

Your make up looks so gorgeous Carli!! Love you !!! ❤️

#96346
                                                                                  Magda Xxx

U getting old

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!