Butterfly Eye – Cara Delevingne Look

Main Butterfly Eye – Cara Delevingne Look

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Butterfly Eye - Cara Delevingne Look

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

Mairin O

I love how you bring models in, so overtime everyone can get tips that work great for their eye shape and facial features

leilablu

Lisa, could you please do a tutorial of the look you are wearing? I’m so interested in how you’re wearing the eyeliner!

StyleByZaza

My GAWD you're sooooo TALENTED!! Love ALL of your looks!

Fluffy Canterbury

That is amazing !

Christine Mack

I just love it!! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

Sophia Hunt

love how you include the model with the subtle conversation. effortless and authentic!

Jill Parker

Lisa, I couldn’t take my eyes off your lip color in the intro. I’m hoping it’s one from your new collection! 💋

Áine Rooney

Maestro at work! This look is absolutely beautiful and the model is beyond gorgeous, wow!

Marcela Diaz

I LOVED THIS LOOK!!!!!!!! You are the best Lisa!!!!!!!

Julia Fedorova

This is the Lisa lipstick shade I’ve been waiting for!

themori3

So masterful. Love watching you do your thing… Beautiful look

Fabrice Worthy

You should make a Pan’s People makeup look. I have been watching a lot of videos about them.. Gorgeous dance troupe from the 70’s…

sunayna4sho

Oh my god! I was STARING at this pic on Instagram in awe earlier today! How did I not realize it was the queen of blending herself!

Nia J.

It's so refreshing to see Lisa's make-up tutorial. There's no excessive baking, drag looking with clean cut, heavy handed when applying foundation. Lisa is just like painting on canvas. Very light handed.

Cheryl Adams

So pretty… nice work Lisa ❤️

spldaisy

So pretty!!! Is your lipstick color the new release Lisa?! Waiting ooo so patiently….

Zobyedh Rahami

Lisa I was wondering if you could do an updated video on “French girl” makeup look that has a really good base and bold lips. It’s quite simple I guess but I was hoping to get some new tips and tricks applying makeup in general because I feel like I keep doing the same routines over and over again! It’d be nice to try a few new things with every day makeup wear!

Gina Tafferty

She looks beautiful!!! Love her brows and lips

Sherwina Magasa

That brows!

Orchid Vega

Gorgeous makeup look (as usual) 😍🥰

Rachel Jamila Yap

can't wait for the release of your new lip collection hope to catch this one. love your makeup look in the beginning. I always apply your style when doing my make up.❤️

Basa Brigitta

I totally agree with B.b Gun. And not only the eye looks the skin and the face makeup looks are also different throughout her channel. Always trying to bring out the natural beauty not just "putting on makeup". That is the main difference of a makeup artist and the girls doing makeup for hours to look all the same at the end! I don't understand why you tube is loaded with the same looks: "transition shade+winged eyeliner+fake lashes+box brows" as well as the "contour+highlight+blush". Have you seen real makeup artists doing this over and over? They don't even have time for that, their looks are refined has their impact and needs 30 minutes to be done. I am thinking of Wayne Goss, the Pixiwoo sisters, Charlotte Tilbury and of course Lisa Eldridge, they are the real artists and the real teachers!

Pamela J

I love this look! It's gorgeous, reminds me of a sunset. Beautiful 🌅

DarbyQuinn

I just bought the "Orange you Glad" colourpop palette for some pumpkin looks, but wasn't sure what else I could do with it: so this could not have come at a better time for me.

Paola Guerra

Hi Lisa, what lipstick are you wearing? I love the color.

Sogno

beautiful look, beautiful application, beautiful model, and beautiful artist 😀 thanks so much LIsa, you are a gem!

Winter

I was just thinking how much I loved your lip color and then I saw the note in the description box! : )

Rose Salinas

I can’t wait for that lipstick it’s beautiful! 🤩

Lindsey Botelho

You are both so beautiful

Azul Corona

❤ me encanta!!!

Kimberley Higgins

Would love to see some more looks for mature skin, beautiful model but so very very young

Rachel Geraci

The QUEEN of makeup is back!!

Haoming Lei

omg ur lips look sooooo gorgeous

Tamara Morton

She's a beautiful girl. I would love to see you do her make up in a way that flatters her beauty.

#100713
                                                                          Vivianne Soares

I loved your makeup in the intro! Tutorial pleaseeee ❤️

#100714
                                                                            TH

Lisa you look so pretty your lip color is so nice.

#100715
                                                                              Alexandra Levin

Love it !

#100716
                                                                                Thirstae For Tae

“How about a rainbow threw up on your eyes?” I would only trust Lisa to do a look on me, based off those words 🤣
                                                                                  I love this look. Halsey has been wearing eye looks similar to this. I like how she’s been experimental and not wearing the same old nude, Kardashian style makeup

#100717
                                                                                  Madeline Texas

Lisa this was beautiful sunset 🌅 eyes 🥰 she’s gorgeous

#100718
                                                                                    Sugaree

Perfect timing, we are being butterflies at work for Halloween and i needed an eye look! 🦋

#100719
                                                                                      Pepper

I love it when Lisa and the models talk

#100720
                                                                                        Lily Rose

I know the focus is on the model's makeup… but all I can look at is Lisa's lipstick 😂 That one will go right into my cart!!! 😍

#100721
                                                                                          Pilar Graham

How many saw her name and thought “….Lisa’s new lipstick preview!” Can’t wait 💋💋💋

#100722
                                                                                            Uli Chapa

I'll give this eye look a go tomorrow. I love the colors.

#100723
                                                                                              Marissa

Lisa, your look in the intro is outstanding!

#100724
                                                                                                uerrange e

She is so gorgeous and those brows wow😍 beautiful look Lisa❤️

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!