Buying outfits in “GRANNY SHOPS”! ~ Freddy My Love

Main Buying outfits in “GRANNY SHOPS”! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Buying outfits in "GRANNY SHOPS"! ~ Freddy My Love

This weeks outfit challenge… buying outfits in shops targeted at the more mature lady! Clothes linked below *affiliate links used*! Don’t forget to subscribe please …

Miss Milano

Love this video Freddy! So fun to see you do a shoplog with these shops 😊 M&S has so many nice items, whenever I get the chance I always stop by the store 😘XOXO missmilano

Olivia Cook

Hi Freddy! I LOVE your style and your YouTube channel and watch it religiously and try to wear similar clothing as you any time possible. The only issue is that I go to a very conservative private school and can not figure out a way to get cute spring/summer clothes under the harsh guidelines of our dress code. Would it be possible for you to do a YouTube video to give all of your girly viewers a bit of help to look cute in school? Thank you so much!!

Gloria Bloise

I actually like the monsoon outfit for me hahhaa..

Cynthia Leeser

🌟❤️🌟Darling Freddy, you could NEVER look frumpy in anything you wear❣️🥰

Verve91

I love those black shoes so much! <3

Paige Alice

Ahhh!! Okay I work in M&S, and there are so many beautiful things we have right now that are totally your style! I could style at least 8 looks off the top of my head!

rosella lee

I love Marks and Spencers! haha

Ella H.

The snake print skirt looks really good, I think it would look even better with the black turtleneck 😍

Unicorn girl

I♡u Fred
                        Lets get her to 1mil u guys

R Mc

Love seeing you testing out new styles! You look great!

Manlih Kano

OMG! The jumpsuit from phase 8 is just so pretty 💕

Mitzi Bud

Nice job!!

Life with Laiba!!!!!!!

Next was my favourite

Nico Story

Just you can not choose the cool things from them.And also next is too a good shop!!!!

Anjali Kidambi

Loved it but….. I was waiting for you to say thank you 'next'😁

Yiming Hao

Honestly I think all the outfits are great, maybe some of them are not your style, but they still looked good on you, maybe one day when you hit your 40th you will wear them. Lol
                                      Keep all the outfits from Phase Eight please, you looked like a royal princess!

Alana Rose

For everyone reading this, I hope you have the most wonderful day ever and don’t ever let anyone bring you down!💕💕💕 I hope this comment has brightened your day. Just remember that you don’t need anyone that will bring you down because you weren’t born to blend in, you were born to STAND OUT!

Sarah Azman

You should have a go at thrifting Freddy 💕

boop

I don’t like M&S that much anymore, does anyone remember they used to do an Indigo line that was gorgeous? I miss it 🙃

Selina Kampfraat

Loooooove that jumpsuit on you! You should definitely keep it!

Hiba Tabti

if i looked like freddy i would go out in a trash bag or even naked😂😂.great video fref😙

hello Hello

my granny shops at Dorothy Perkins 🙂

Legally owned by Jeon Jungkook.

I wish I could meet you in person 😭 You’re one of the reasons why my Depression was cured, I’m literally one step ahead of ending my life back then but my mom caught me and comforted me….I discovered you and since then I keep on watching all of your videos and waiting all of your new uploads 😭💖 ILY FREDDY YOU’RE SUCH AN INSPIRATION 😭✨💖

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!