Buying Things Advertised To Me On Social Media! ~ How Well Does My Phone Know Me? ~ Freddy My Love

Main Buying Things Advertised To Me On Social Media! ~ How Well Does My Phone Know Me? ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Buying Things Advertised To Me On Social Media! ~ How Well Does My Phone Know Me? ~ Freddy My Love

Today I attempt a haul based only on things that were advertised to me on social media! Are our phones spying on us? Let’s find out! Products linked below …

Ulviyya Sultanli

it's funny because the ad that popped up in this video for me was lipton ice tea

Ale Hidalgo

I first came across the brand Charles and Keith when I lived in Singapore a few years back, it is a really amazing store and it's affordable. Great Quality shoes and cute designs.

Jane Nguyễn

Actually there are couple of videos about this concept: buying clothes suggested by Instagram… Mia Maple has one like this too

Nandine Jha

Freddy u r just so ,like I don't know what to say u r my biggest inspo. Love ya!!!!!😀

Jacqueline Hernandez

💖

Trisha Yu

I love Charles and Keith! They have the prettiest bags and shoes!

Amber Nelson

Safiya Nygaard did a whole series of videos like this, starting a couple years back with different social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc)! But maybe you haven’t seen them. They’re entertaining, you should check them out! The little pink Guess bag is very cute, it reminds me of Mean Girls haha

Kaede c

Next time you don’t upload a new video could you please announce on Instagram or something?? I was so worried if you quit YouTube😫😂

Lexi Lilium

Safiya Nygaard, Babe.

feegoesabroad

when I was on holidays I've bought the second guess bag (the brown one) as well😍I immediately thought of you💕😘😅I love it as well it's so so nice and it fits to so many things😍
                          but I bought it before uploaded this video so I was really excited when I saw you in this video with this bag😱🙊😍💕

Slut O’Crat

This was so fun to watch.

Yours Truly

I was quite surprised when you mentioned that you don't shop at Guess. I was under the impression that its a brand you love, similar to Ted Baker, considering you've had several collaborations with them in the past and that you always put emphasis on the fact that you only collaborate with brands that you already love. This isn't coming from a place of hate btw, I was just genuinely surprised! Love your videos! xx

Bella Duff

I loved your video Freddy! 💖💖xx

Rochika Shrestha

Charles and Keith is an amazing brand ♥️

yeah hi

Lmao Safiya Nygaard has tons of videos where she buys products that are advertised for her – on instagram, facebook, by influencers, etc.

deeyacantabile

Glad that Charles & Keith made its way to you! In my country, they’re everywhere in major malls

Jade featherston

She always makes me want to watch Legally Blonde and every Barbie movie ever

Simay Berre

Omg you have to keep everything 😭🤯

emily tanner

All the shoes in China have those hooks on their shoes. It is really convenient! Loved this haul, but would love to see a try-on. Especially that oversized white dress☺️.

Antonio Gomes

I told myself "today was wonderful, received a few packages, helped make one of my all time favorite guitar riffs and the only thing that could possibly make it better is if Freddy uploaded an awesome video."……….. and here we are.

Fiola Kuhon

Please do a Charles & Keith haul 😍 Great video anw 👍

No Name

Why so much hate on Freddy?! Leave her alone. Nothing good comes from hatred.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!