Camping with PIGS? 🐷 YES! Brooklyn and Allie did, and…

Main Camping with PIGS? 🐷 YES! Brooklyn and Allie did, and…

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

Camping with PIGS? 🐷 YES! Brooklyn and Allie did, and...

In today’s #BehindTheBraids vlog, you’ll watch us foster 2 adorable rescue dogs, the family celebrating the 4th of July, and Brooklyn goes camping with her best …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Have you ever fostered any animals? Comment below! 💋's – Mindy

kawther Bader004

I haven't unfortunately I always wanted to though plus Rylan looks super cute with glasses!

littleblondemop

I love that Kamri wants to do that. I have volunteered in a dog shelter and want to do it again. You guys are amazing do be taking in the two dogs. Can't wait to see the room reveals.

كش 222

صباح الورد احببي⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Sarfraz Malik

If they like this then that's Amazing which I know they won't cus im late but I'm a fan and I love your videos. Love youuuu and please reply!!!

Vanessa Rodriguez

Do places actually take in dogs with matted hair, that have been neglected, to cut it? Do you explain the situation beforehand?

Emma Dillon

So beautiful what you are doing for the dogs!! Bless your souls

Ava Grasser

You guys are so involved in your community 😀

Lindsay Schryver

If they were ticks, they carry Lyme Disease which can lead to serious health issues or death to not only dogs but also humans. My mom and brother have Lyme Disease. Make sure you take them to a vet to test their blood for Lyme and make sure all of the ticks are gone and not embedded in their skin or even yours!

Um yeah

Mazie and Milo is literally the name of my friends boy and girl dog!!!!!!!

Stephanie Anne

The puppies are so cute!!

Emma Amelia

mindy:I didn’t know about getting another dog because we already have 2
                              also mindy: we ended up getting 2

Shyan Vigil

Teepees are beautiful. But they are only made for ceremonial/ spiritual meetings.

-fellow native American

Cheer Lover

Your family is so nice,sweet,and caring ❤️

moonlightlovex x

I have a labradoodle! 😄

Luke Roberts

My favorite outfit is the ☝️ with Brooklyn because Brooklyn is 👏.

Luke Roberts

On 6:10 meg end says that if bailey needs to go camping she needs to go ⛺️ or else that she’s missing out the fun that her sister is having.

Gabby Pareja

i love your videos sooooo much !!!!!! yall are such a cute fam!!!!! 😉

Luke Roberts

On 1:54 I like the name milo and to me it’s pretty cool 😎.

Hannah Veschak

Mindy’s outfit is my favorite

Ella Hudson

Love your earring Mindy that you wore at the Fourth of July party!

Brianna Chatterton-Lees

Should post more family vlogs and more than once a week! 💗💗

Carly

Those shoes Kamri was wearing for Fourth of July were my childhood!! Where did she get them???

Evelina Higbie

I know I am just one if your millions of subscribers and I doubt anyone will pay attention to me, but I have a little advice. We got a dog about a year ago and he had like 30 something tics. Have you guys checked all your pets for tics? If you haven’t then I suggest you do because tics migrate. Love y’all ❤️

Arina van Baaren

Love you guys!! ❤️ pigs are my favorite animals!

Katrina Patatas

Don't pop the parasite. It will spread, all of the eggs inside of it.

Angiedreamworld 101

Why does this thumbnail say they are going camping with me

Kiela SANGER

I love dogs and I think it’s so cool that you are using your influence to inspire more people to do this!!! Love you guys!!!

Stephanie

Speciesist

K S

I just have to say…. you have incredible children Mindy. Many Kudos to you and Shaun.

Kendall Mouden

my friend met you on the 4 at the parade

Margaret Lisac

My 17th birthday is tomorrow!😁😁😁🥳🥳🥳

Julie Hoffman

Fun fun Fun!

Crissy Danielson

That is soo cool!
                                                                          I want to camp in a teepee!
                                                                          Love you guys!
                                                                          -A Big Fan💕

#77011
                                                                          Noelle

Everyone's outfits looked so cute!

#77012
                                                                            Dancer 4life

so positive!

#77013
                                                                              Ana Ramos

My kitty is named Milow

#77014
                                                                                Julie Hoffman

Hooray for you for saving dogs

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!