Can Black People Wear Pastels? | Jackie Aina

Main Can Black People Wear Pastels? | Jackie Aina

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Can Black People Wear Pastels? | Jackie Aina

todays video is done in partnership with Dermalogica featuring their Invisible Physical Defense Hey boos! In todays video I want to go in …

MesaE030

Love this look Jackie!!!! When you added that gloss to the look that just set everything off, I live for it😍💜

Jon Body

I maybe wrong but I doubt it… I know I was following you. So why I'm watching this video. And my right eye went down on the screen to the right corner and notice the red subscribe lettering…. Yo @jackieaina they are taking away your subscribers… I'm going to pay close attention to this and of course it may not happen again because I'm informing you of this foolery bat eating, dogs and cats…. Like I know I was,,, you takes me completely out watching your vids. I be no more good!!! Literally…LOVE AND ADORE YOUR CHANNEL….😘😘😘😘😘😘

Robyn Turcotte

Also, Donald trump ain’t white. He 🍊.. did I say that out loud 😳🙊

Isabella Jay

Every time you powder before your base w/ that laura mercier powder I just remember the video you made of when that powder came out and I feel so happy of how well it works for you

CR Fun TV and toys

“expeditiously..Exponentially..ECONOMICALLY”
                😂😂

Robyn Turcotte

I’m so scared the spf is going to clog my pores.. So oily over this way😩🤦🏻‍♀️

CR Fun TV and toys

I’ll say it for you Jackie, COLOURPOP won’t work the same for Dark colored skin. Lol ❤️

CR Fun TV and toys

Ms.Jackie showed and taught me the Dermalogica way, and now I’m broke because of it.. 😭 but HEY that’s okay because my skin lookin better so 🤷🏻‍♀️ fuck it lol 😂 thank you Jackie

Jimmie Harris

Does anyone know what palette that color ginger is in?

87charisma

Love this! There’s two unusual colors that I love as a brown woman but I’ve never been able to get them to work together. However, I bet you can! Could you do a pretty lighter pink and concrete grey tutorial? Maybe shimmery pink and then grey in outer v? You’re amazing and always rock things I wouldn’t expect to look right on me

heartsprit

👑💜💚 Jackie can do it all. 🔥👊🏾

Serena Adonis

I thought she stopped supporting problematic Huda?

UniqueBeauty333

I call this look galaxy girl

Hilary Ornelle

Hi Jackie, Thank you for doing a pastel video. The chocolate gurls NEEDED THIS!! 💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾 also can you please mention all the eyeshadow brushes you use? I know they’re Sigma brushes but I just can’t tell which ones 😭 Tysm LOVE YOU ♥️

Sabrina E

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 so tired of this woman making things about color. Just fkn do the tutorial and get on. Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Aliens, anybody can wear whatever the hell they want. It’s not against the law. You’re clearly the one with the issue always bringing it up. You’re actually funny and talented, stop making everything about color.

Beat By Banda

I’ll be honest, I doubted if this look would come to together. But I guess you showed me. Dang.

Denice Graham

Did anyone else raise their hand when she asked about OG Lilpumpkin05 fans?!?!? Just me …OK!

Andrea Harris

I don’t see the point of wearing SPF if you aren’t wearing products that are sensitive to sunlight. Can someone correct me?

AwwwSnap77

Mama Pollard.."never, ever, ever, ever…"😩🤣🤣🤣 I am so tickled right now.

Pam Ela

Love love lovvvvvve

PrettyLittleArii

I love her lol

Ivory 215

I think it looks good

notyourboi

one of my fav colour combo's tbh & as usual you rocked it.

alexis Sylvester

Vanilla girl here 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣

Loving this look on you!! You’re so pretty 💓

Saadiqah King

Jackie definitely introduced Me to purple on melanin 🔥🔥

Akane1313

I love pastels so this look is calling to me. I love it so much. And the hair to match? I think I might just pass out. Gorgeous!

Jorgie Hernandez

That eye look is so pretty! Maybe I’ll try to find another palette to do it, since I don’t support Huda at lol

Lorrayne

Can black people wear pastels?
                                                              Are you kidding me? It looks better on dark skin than light skin lol

Aylin Ixchel

Fucking perfect

Mel’s Life570

People of color need SPF. That’s like basic science from 8th grade. The darker the skin, the higher the risk of skin cancer

Josefina Mercedes

Super fun look 😍😍😍

Paisley Seales

What are affordable good SPF’s??

Blessing MacPepple

Hello Jackie! What eyeshadow brushes did you use for pastels eye look?

Miss Aiwen

So nice! I've learnt a lot about black people's makeup! ❤️

#121648
                                                                          Shell Bellz

Yasssss this was the onneee

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!