Can This Product Stop Heels From Sinking In Grass?

Main Can This Product Stop Heels From Sinking In Grass?

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Can This Product Stop Heels From Sinking In Grass?

“I wish it was cuter…” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

stephanie

I feel like these would be good for wedding photoshoots or just any photoshoot where you wear heals bc they would be discreet

Nick

Chloe is gorgeous 😍.

Hayley Shen

unless you decrease the pressure by enlarging the surface area, no.

Ticho Prado

You’re just gonna fail.

No, I proved them wrong and I passed.

Jacked Barney

whenever you walk in grass, walk with all your weight in your toes (but you’re bound to get tired eventually)

Matthew Wilson

Heaven forbid you not wear heels. SIGH

my jungKOOKIE is so majesTAEc

When you ran out of ideas……..

Naomi Horner

I wish they made them in different colors. I feel like a tan stopper( for example) would blend in more with a tan heel than a clear one

Oompa Loompa

STOP STEALING JOJO'S GAME

Ariana fannn

i’m british and i don’t even know what a wally means 🤷🏽‍♀️

Gettin BeyWay

For the gravel part. You walked differently with and without the stopper. Without the stopper, you put your whole weight onto the heels in an angle too. With the stopper, you walked normal, you didn’t angle your heels. JS if I’m the only one who notice that.

Sarah Stuart

Remember when Buzzfeed was good?

A Rose With Thorns

am I the only one who likes the feeling of heels sinking into the grass?

Stephanie Masi

How do y’all find the proper heel size to wear? I heard you have to go up 1/2 a size but is that true? I usually wear 3-4 inch heels

D One

I know how to stop heels from getting in grass. Stop wearing heels! They're so inpractical. No guy is gonna say "I thought she was rather striking until I noticed she wasnt wearing heels".

ilove2929

The ultimate test is to find out how long the stoppers could stick with the heels, u know in reality we dont put them just because no concrete to walk on we will wear it all the way all day/night

الشبح الأوحد

NICE FACE THOT

Pheriba Lopez

Yes!!! I would wear them in the grass

AlleenLoveHope

Anyone else get a Kath & Kim vibe from her humor sometimes?

Ela Kg

Nice heels

100nitrog

I can confirm that it does not work well at all. At my brother's wedding, the maid of honor lost her left heel in the lawn despite wearing one of those things. She held her foot up through the entire ceremony to create the impression that she still had both shoes.

Dilynne H.

Just freaking wear flats 🤷‍♀️

Sahar Varona

Gogo gadget heel stoppers!

Tomas Green

For hardwood it's more about not damaging the floor since heels can make lovely little potholes in wooden floors. 🙂

Sidney Seed

I think they could look kinda cute with the right heel

Star Cherry

You wouldn’t look silly with these on 😿

Constance Tremblay

#

Isabell Sundholm

Those heels😍😍

iicringeii

Lol in the thumbnail I thought she stepped on gum

Sally Page

They have ones where when you walk on hard surfaces and twist they come off this way you can also share them with your pals

Emily R

i feel like this is beauty break but buzfeed…

권수정

I would just use a non heels shoes to that kind of wedding, forget about the sinking heels i just dont want my heels got dirt especially if the grass is wet

Detschizm

Hardwood… because we don't want your stupid heels damaging our hardwood floors.

Jean From BeautyShopPH

But then, not all heels fit in there. Like there’s a little thick heel.

#59831
                                                                          18LitaMarie Brang

You could just as easily wear wedges or flats to that particular type of event or wedding. And what do you know- wedges and flats don’t sink in the ground.

#59832
                                                                            TREVOR MCKINLEY

When you go into grass with heels you should flat foot that is when you put all the weight to the front of your heel and this way you can walk

Where you were walking the correct way we want to walk flat foot which is the incorrect way for normal heel walking but not for walking in grass

#59833
                                                                              Mila’s Production

yeah!!!

#59834
                                                                                I have No name

It would be easier to just wear wedges

#59835
                                                                                  Ee-Lynn Loong

They work because they increase the surface area of the heel. Since your weight stays the same, the pressure applied on the ground decreases causing the heel to not sink into the ground.

#59836
                                                                                    Bea A.

Are everyone forgetting about wedges here?

#59837
                                                                                      uyg7oftf

Sophie turner's Sister?

#59838
                                                                                        murasaki9

This is just silly, stupid, and no, I don't have a sense of humor at the moment. Stopped watching this at <1 minute in.

#59839
                                                                                          Angelena R.

So sad, she grass stained the heck out of her shoes. Also I rather just wear a chunkier heel than those

#59840
                                                                                            Shania Enderle

But…

#59841
                                                                                              Winnie The Pooh

Or, just wear black boots or flat shoes to a grass wedding..

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!