Cancer Survivor Bride Feels Body Conscious When Trying on Dresses! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Main Cancer Survivor Bride Feels Body Conscious When Trying on Dresses! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Cancer Survivor Bride Feels Body Conscious When Trying on Dresses! | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Siobhan has a lot of opinions when it comes to the wedding dresses that Franc has chosen, but will her entourage be able to find her a dress that will give her …

Catarina Fonseca

❀️❀️❀️

Sanbika

I love the Irish version of this show. I just wanna see them try on pretty dresses, idgaf about jealous sisters and friends or moms who think it’s their wedding.πŸ™„ This version also has the prettiest dresses imo.

Annointed One

She looked fabulous the dress went perfect with her complexion and hair.

Sonia Jaisingh

Are there such nice people in this world as her fiance? Wow!!

teacherkate1

She’s hilarious! What a classy lady ❀️

Smileyrie James

The 1st & 3rd dresses look gorgeous on her.

siobhan mcdowall

You are awesome Siobhan from a fellow Siobhan(from Stranraer Scotland) living in Canada

Kate RH

Much preferred the first — wide straps make your boobs look wide. But what a character – take no prisoners.

Jagruti Tripathy

And this video is going to be in my liked video list❀

Jagruti Tripathy

ThankGod she backed to that dress again… She looked amazing!

SOUMI MAJUMDER

I don't know about anything else but This is True love.

Georgia The Fabulous

"It's "Say Yes to the Dress!" Not an ad for "Should have gone to specsavers!" i died ahahah

Reb Ruc

Perfect dress, perfect couple!! Thx&see ya😁

Angelica Morales

One of the worst brides ever! Very annoying! 😑😑😑

Vanessa R

So many positives.
                                    I love this bride to be. And her friend picked the best dress. And her friends were all honost, but not in the usual ugly, overpowering way.
                                    😁

Jaspreet kaur

It is the first thing I saw in the morning and my God the smile I had whole day seeing her…..β™₯️β™₯️

Ruby Tuesday

When she said at 4:41 she loved it, I literally squealed at 4:42 "IT HAS POCKETS!" she looks stunning in all them but that was my favourite

French Classes from LogicLanguageLearning

i disagree, I think when they said she looked lovely i think they meant it as she did haha. Love the second dress, I think she is hilarious but she is a touch rude to Franc haha

Aditya Goushal

she has a great attitude πŸ˜‰

Teresa Lonnie

She looked absolutely breathtakingly beautiful in that dress. And I agree – no veil, the headpiece was gorgeous and just set it all off nicely. Her husband-to-be is a lucky man.

Tori Eddy

I like where she says "I want to take his breath away" because every single bride wants that. But… my dearest lady, you've already taken his breath away with your strength and wit. I wish this couple a happy, healthy long life together❀

Andrea Alvey

I'm with the bride: I hate veils.

Violet Rain

So thankful she picked dress #3. It looks great on her

Melissa Southard

I hope she knows how incredibly beautiful she is in this dress and anything else she wears.

OnceUponAVideo

I think out of all the SYTTDs, this is my favorite bride, story, entourage…. and dress.

Pagalan Cathrene mae

I really like the gowns shown in SYTTD Ireland, great design and material πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŽŠ

Mary Whipple

What is going on with the audio?

Grace Hill

Fact:
                                                              For a 15 minute shower 300 litres of water is used.
                                                              That means that every 20 seconds a litre of water goes down the drain.

Jypmaknae Trash

Another episode. Thanks!!

Marcy Miller

She looks gorgeous in all of them.

Hannah Lovett

I adore her! Lovely choice!

Mallory Hiss

The dress she picked is sensational! She looks astounding. Excited she made it through the tough times in her life so far. <3

Fuzzy Feathers

when the bride said… Its say yes to the dress, not an advertisement for I should of went to specsavers πŸ˜‚

Orijinal Geisha AsMaine

She was made for that dress, and that dress was made for her! 😍

#25949
                                                                          Big Fella

Wow this made me so happy they deserve so much happiness I hope she and him live happy healthy and together forever

#25950
                                                                            Zozo Ouija

This bride's story is absolutely heart warming. And her fiancee is so kind and devoted!

#25951
                                                                              lisa black

Absolutely my favorite SYTTD. So relaxing to watch brides and consultants w/o drama…love it

#25952
                                                                                Eleni Kourakou

I wish you the happiest life everπŸ’•

#25953
                                                                                  kitty62862

The perfect choice!

#25954
                                                                                    LouKa

I'm so glad that there are decent and kind people who will not walk away and leave you when times get rough. They are certainly rare but at least there's a little hope that maybe someday one can find one of them.

#25955
                                                                                      Rocio Dominguez

Is it me or did they just sounded like robots outta nowhereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

#25956
                                                                                        Sonakshi Verma

Ireland version is the best

#25957
                                                                                          Flyingmartini Hurricane

Cheers to your special day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness from one Cancer Thrivor to another!

#25958
                                                                                            mae javile

I like all the dresses she tried, it looks elegant on her…

#25959
                                                                                              GpD79

This video should be reuploaded. The audio is all wonky.

#25960
                                                                                                Sai Shakthi

Do you know why she chose that dress? It had pockets!!

#25961
                                                                                                  Watchwomanonthewall

I pray that God, heals you completely and I know He will. You loooook soooo wonderful.

#25962
                                                                                                    Pandoraspocks

Literally one of the most BEAUTIFUL BRIDES I’ve ever seen on this show!

#25963
                                                                                                      SULAIMAN ANSAR

She got great sense of humor πŸ˜‚

#25964
                                                                                                        Maria Edwards

What a gorgeous woman inside and out

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!